Chapter 7

Thanks to Our Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s nightmare!

 

First stage with his first crush and he can’t avoid his phobia. What a perfect combination of his humiliation?

 

“So what do you say?” ask the eager Kyuhyun with his perfect plan for their special performance, but Sungmin shakes his head again. He can’t do that! It’s too much.

“Wae~” whine the taller man which made the blonde boy frozen at the sudden aegyo from his crush.

If Sunny saw this, she would be happy since Kyuhyun’s aegyo is not fit his image.

“…” he lost his words.

 

And the knock on the door save him.

 

“Come in!” he shouted from his chair while turns his back to see who’s his hero.

“Hey, Ming?” for the first time he smiles brightly at the sudden appearance of his best friend after all of the unexpected things.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi!” another voice fill the room and it makes his mood goes down again. It’s not only Sungmin but Kyuhyun also feel his anger rise when the two intruders bothered his moment with his Cutie Ming.

 

 

Minutes later, Eunhyuk drag the taller man out from the room while he lets Donghae to take care the super nervous Sungmin. It’s really a big twist for the two bestfriend. Since yesterday, he treated Sungmin kindly and never nagged at him then sees what just happen now is like Eunhyuk turns into someone else.

 

“Hwaiting!” shouted Eunhyuk behind the closed door.

 

They look into each other eyes before chuckles at the new personality of Lee Eunhyuk. “I still don’t get it how you could put up with him until now. He’s lucky to have you~” Donghae sent him his mischievous smile with the unpredictable statement, “Don’t tell me that now you start to fall for me Ming~ it’s too late~ because my heart is full of Lee Eunhyuk” the Bunny boy pouted while slapped his childhood friend’s arms harshly. “YA! I’m here to help you and not to get bully, Fatty Ming!” said the poor Fish while he avoided another attack.

 

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

The clock keeps running and the preparation is done perfectly like just what she had plan. Now she could smiles in delight. Less than one hour they’ll get on stage and put the show amazingly to captivated the audience.

 

“Hey, Vicky~ I’m here” greet her boyfriend with a bucket of beautiful flowers.

“Minnie~ thank you~” she open her arms to welcome the love of her life.

“Happy birthday, Vicky~” he whispered to her when they’re hugging.

“Again?” she chuckles at the odd behavior that her lover did.

“Why? It’s your birthday, so it’s the right thing to congratulate you~” Victoria just smiles to his non-sense talk. Maybe he plans something and being smart, she only get into the flow.

“And how many times you would congratulate me for today?” Changmin look up to the ceiling with his eyes blinked cutely. “As many as you want it? So, you tell me how many times you want me to do it, Birthday girl?” dare the best friend of Cho Kyuhyun.

“Hmmm…” before she let out her voice, the knocks on the door interrupt them.

 

“Who dares to do that? I’ve told them tough” grumble Victoria before she walks to her door and prepare his best scary expression to blow her anger up at the uninvited guest. Because she clearly told everyone that it’s only Shim Changmin that could knock her door and visit her before the stage.

“Wha—” her word was gets cut off when the intruder push her in then closed the door behind them.

“Unnie~ help me~ can you not let Sungmin Oppa to perform?” the blonde girl pleads with her glistening eyes. Did she cry? Why? Victoria got confused and Changmin only shrug his shoulder when his girlfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter