Chapter 10

Thank you, Universe

lol i accidentally marked this story as completed BUT IT INDEED IS NO WHERE NEAR OVER YET.

Anyways, here's one more chapter before i go back home for a few days. I hope you guys don't miss me too much! Though I'll be missing you guys the whole time (ΘεΘ

IS GOING DOWN IN THE CHAPTER

I REPEAT

IS GOING DOWN IN THIS CHAPTER

-----

About a week had passed, and Taeil still didn't want to talk to Jaehyo. To him, there was no reason to accept an apology or forgive anything that Jaehyo did. He didn't deserve to be forgiven. But alas, Jihoon being as persuasive as ever, convinced the small boy to at least listen to what he had to say. The small boy was amazed at how understanding that idiot could be. So, Taeil decided to give that jerk a call, and arrange some sort of meeting.

"Taeil?" The jerk picked up his phone. "I would've thought you deleted my number by now."

"Yeah, same here. Anyway, I thought about it, and I guess I'm willing to hear you out." Taeil said reluctantly.

"Good." Jaehyo paused for a moment. "Meet me at my house. So, we can have some kind of privacy."

"Oh, so you aren't inviting you're goons this time? Funny, it took me finding out that you never liked me to actually get some kind of privacy." Taeil faked a laugh as if it really were funny. "But, it's whatever. I'll be there in a few."

After the small boy hung up, he decided to stop by Jihoon's to let him know what was going on. 

"Hey, Taeilie~" The tall boy leaned down to kiss the smaller's cheek after opening the door. "What's up?"

"Well, I'm going to see Jaehyo and talk or whatever." He rolled his eyes, still not understanding why he had to give more of his time to a jerk that didn't deserve it. "Do I really have to do this?"

Jihoon leaned against the threshold and chuckled a bit. "Do it and get it over with. I promise, you'll feel a lot better once you get some closure."

"Finding out I was some joke to him was enough closure for me." Taeil muttered.

"Great! Now, go and have your little talk, and when you get back, all of us are gonna have movie night here."

"What kind of movies are we talkin'?"

"You'll find out when you get back~"

The small boy rolled his eyes, and began his short journey to Jaehyo's home.

---

"Hey.." Jaehyo greeted once he opened the door.

Taeil only gave a simple nod, and entered the jerk's home, taking a seat on the couch. "Now, what do you wanna talk about?"

Jaehyo went to sit next to Taeil and stayed quiet for a long while. He was debating whether or not he should tell the small boy what had been going through his mind lately. How he just couldn't seem to function right, because he got so used to seeing that small boy everyday, and now that he didn't see him anymore, it was like a part of him had disappeared. "Taeil, I.." He in a deep breath and continued, "I'm sorry.. I feel so bad for everything. I didn't see how much I had hurt you, and I hope you can forgive me. And, I miss seeing you everyday.." He admitted, refusing to look at the small boy.

"You played with me, and my emotions for a in' bet. Then, not only that, but you had with Jiho before we even 'broke up' or whatever. Tell me, how do you expect me to forgive someone so sick and twisted?" Taeil folded his arms across his chest, waiting for an answer.

"I don't expect you to, but I just wanted you to know. I just wanted to apologize, because it wasn't right."

"Huh, so you do have a heart. More importatly, you have a conscience too."

"Taeil, I've come to realize something these few weeks." He nodded. "I actually, kinda do love you.. It took me being without you, to realize that. Funny, huh?"

"No, actually, it's not funny. I loved you for years, hell, I might still love you, and now you're telling me you love me?" Taeil was outraged. He couldn't be there with him anymore, so he stood and attempted to walk away, but Jaehyo grabbed his hand and began to plead.

"Please, Taeil. I'm hurting without you."

"And, I was hurting with you. Maybe now you'll see how it feels." Taeil jerked away from Jaehyo and rushed towards the door, because his eyes began to sting from the fresh tears. How could that jerk possibly think it was okay to just suddenly admit any of that? He knew how bad he messed Taeil up, so why couldn't he just apologize and vanish from the small boy's life forever? Why did he have to say those things? Now, more than ever, the small boy was confused. But, before he could even make it to the door, that jerk chased him down, refusing to give up.

"Taeil, please." Jaehyo spun the boy around and pulled him in a long embrace. "I messed up, okay? I know that. I messed up really, really, bad. Let me fix it." He continued to talk, but Taeil heard nothing. He was only focused on the warmth coming from the man he was so obviously still in love with. He dreamt of the day he'd actually be like this with Jaehyo, and here they were was... weeks after their break-up. Before the small boy knew it, Jaehyo's lips were on his own, and the small boy didn't try to fight it.

When Jaehyo finally pulled away, Taeil looked down, in utter disbelief that he just let that happen. How could he let Jaehyo win that easily? Taeil's plan was to march in there, stand his ground, spit out a few insults, and leave. That was it- that was his plan. But, never would he ever have expected the tables to turn as quickly as they did. He would have never expected to change his mood so fast. 

"Say something, Taeil." Jaehyo reached for his hands, and held them.

"What am I supposed to say?" The small boy sniffled, still keeping his head hung low. "You're playing with me, Jaehyo, aren't you? It's fun to confuse me, isn't it?"

"It's not like that-"

"Then what's it like?!" Taeil snatched his hands away, and finally looked up at him. "I've been waiting so long for this, Jaehyo. I dreamt of this day... but now that it's happening, I don't know how I feel."

"Just the fact that you didn't fight the kiss proves something, right?"

"That's not how it works." Taeil his heels, and continued towards the door. "I-I just need to sort my feelings out.." And with that being said, the small boy left. On his walk home, the only thing he could think about was Jaehyo kissing him. It was like the best thing and the worst thing happening all at once. It was the best, because boy did Taeil really want that to happen. But, it was the worst because now the small boy was consumed with guilt. Guilt, because what was he supposed to tell Jihoon? Oh, yeah we talked and all, but Jaehyo kissed me and it was the most amazing thing on the planet. Is that what he was supposed to say? Of course not! Be that as it may, it was the truth. But, there was no way Taeil could be that honest and tell the complete truth like that. Maybe he could bend it a little. Or maybe he could leave most of what happened out of the story. All this thinking gave the small boy a headache.

----

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER YOU GUYS 

but i need to finish(actually start) packing. But, I wanted to give you guys one more chapter before i went MIA for a few. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am !!

I feel so bad for my precious child pyo because he's being way too understanding and he might end up getting hurt *sob* OH WELL. WE CAN'T ALL BE WINNERS 

Anyway, I'm gathering ideas and stuff for my next fanfic, but i dunno if I want it to be about Block B, BTS or BAP. I don't really want to do a mixture of the groups because I'd get way too confused but idk. Let's see what happens when i finally finish this story here.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES

EDIT// also don't forget to follow and talk to me on tumblr ^-^

http://psychopasstheblunt.tumblr.com