Chapter 9

Thank you, Universe

The next few chapters were heavily influenced by BookWormNerd :D Thank you so much for your idea. You helped me out a ton! And I'll definitely take all the time I need(hopefully not too much time or else i'll forget all about this story)

Also, I just can't stop reading the comments you guys are leaving me. It makes me extremely happy that you guys are enjoying my story. I'm so thankful for those comments, and I'll be even more thankful with the future comments even if they're bad.

Please continue to enjoy my story!

THERE'S GOING TO BE A SUrPRISE MEETING *WINKWINK* MUHAHAHA

Also ALSO, I think this'll be the only chapter I'll be able to give you guys until I come back. I need to focus on packing and stuff!

also also ALSO I didn't proofread at all so don't be upset xD just bare with me 

---- 

"You guys look happy." Jihoon looked at the blushing fools once he and Taeil returned to the kitchen. 

"Shut up." Yukwon looked down at his hands, unable to control his smiles. 

"Well, I think the universe was on your side with this one." Jihoon started.

Taeil rolled his eyes. "Here he goes with that universe crap." He sat down at the table, mentally preparing himself for the lecture the odd couple was about to receive. 

"The universe wanted you guys to kiss just as badly as me and Taeilie wanted you to." He nodded and joined the others at the table. "So, how do you guys feel now? Better? Worse?"

Minhyuk cleared his throat. "Well, uh.. I can say I feel a lot better. I don't have to you, y'know, fight the feeling as much anymore."

"Are you two going to consider dating?" Taeil asked.

"Well..." Minhyuk looked over at Yukwon who'd still been looking at his hands. "We're not sure yet."

"Yeah, we're just gonna take it slow." Yukwon confirmed.

Jihoon snickered and leaned over to Taeil. "Take it slow? Yeah right! I bet the first chance they get, they're gonna do it." He whispered.

Taeil giggled and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's good. Take it slow." He said to the two trying to keep a straight face.

"Well," Jihoon stood up, and announced, "Taeilie and I will also be taking it slow~" 

Both Minhyuk and Yukwon were suprised, but found themselves applauding the two shortly after. "Hard work sure pays off, huh?" Minhyuk winked at Jihoon.

"You're one to talk. You've been working hard for years, and only now are you just getting your oh-so-needed kiss from the kitty." Jihoon teased, and everyone tried to contain their laughter. "Oh!" Jihoon hurried and changed the subject. "Let's all of us go out somewhere."

"Where do you have in mind?" Minhyuk asked, clearly interested in the offer. 

"Uhhhm, I really want something sweet." Jihoon nodded.

"Well, you've got Taeil, don't be greedy." Yukwon teased, and nudged Minhyuk who was probably laughing louder than he should have been.

"Very funny." Taeil glared at the two.

"I'm saving him for later." Jihoon joined in on the teasing, and tried hard not to laugh in the small boy's face as he grew red. "But, no seriously guys."

"Sooo, you want to go to a bakery or something?" Yukwon asked.

"Yeah!"

"But.." Taeil went to object, but decided not to. He wanted to go out with his new group of friends, but didn't want to do it in Jaehyo's territory. But, who was he to try and stop them just because he didn't want to run into that jerk? That would be selfish. So, he gave a simple 'nevermind' and agreed with going to the bakery. 

"Are you sure, Taeil?" Jihoon asked.

"Positive." The small boy nodded. "I think I could go for something sweet too."

---

Though it was supposed to be a 'one time thing', Jiho and Jaehyo's thing happened more than once. It was true that Jiho was a bit curious after Taeil pointed it out that he might have been gay but, the bleach-blonde didn't want to believe that not only was he gay, but he was checking out another man. A man that happened to be a close friend of his. A man that he looked up to for years- but wouldn't dare say so. A man that didn't care about anything but himself. Their so-called 'thing' happened quite a few times after Taeil caught them the first time. It was like neither of them could decline the other's offer when it came to that thing. But, there were different reasons as to why they could not decline. Jiho, of course, couldn't turn down the handsome man because, let's face it, he's gorgeous. And besides, all Jiho ever wanted was to be with Jaehyo, even if it meant having 'meaningless' with him. Jaehyo, on the other hand, all of a sudden felt empty. He didn't know why, and he didn't try to figure out. But, the only time he didn't feel empty, is when he's rolling around with Jiho. So, neither parties complained.

"We haven't hung out with Kyung in a few days, you think he's okay?" Jaehyo asked the blonde boy whose head was resting on his lap. 

"I dunno." Jiho shrugged. "Maybe we should call him to hang out?"

"Yeah, maybe.." Jaehyo reached for his phone, which was on the end table beside him. "I'll ask if he wants to meet us at the bakery."

-----

"It's been sooo long since I've been here!" Yukwon looked around at all the different pastries.

While the kitty was busy drooling over the sweets, the other three found themselves a booth. Taeil sat with his back facing the door, so just in case he decided to visit the bakery at the same time the small boy and his friends were, then he wouldn't have to make any eye-contact with him. 

"God, he's so cute." Minhyuk watched as Yukwon continued to look for whatever it was he wanted. "Whenever I'm around him, I just don't know what to do." He admitted. "It's like I'm so cautious of my movements, y'know? It's like I don't want to get too close to him.. but at the same time I don't want to be too far."

"Sounds like you're conflicted, my friend." Taeil nodded.

"Don't worry, It'll get easier." Jihoon assured just as Yukwon was joining them. 

"Wow, I could just eat everything here!" Yukwon wore a big smile, which made Minhyuk's heart melt.

"You'll get fat!" Taeil teased.

"More importantly, you'll probably go broke!" Jihoon joked.

The group laughed and shared desserts with one another, along with more embarrassing stories. About an hour had passed, and the odd couple found themselves cuddled close, while the other couple hesitated just to hold hands. "Okay, let's not be scaredy cats.." Jihoon held his hand out, for the small boy. "We gotta start somewhere, right? C'mon, hold my hand." The taller pouted until Taeil gave in and gently took his hand. "See, it's not so bad, right?"

"It's weird." Taeil admitted. "Jaehyo never did this with me." The small boy looked down at his lap. 

"Screw him, honestly." Jihoon hissed. "I'm gonna do everything he never did, just watch!"

Just as Taeil was getting ready to respond, he heard a jingle coming from the bell that hung right above the door that would make a noise every time a customer came in. The small boy was probably just being overly paranoid, but he began to get nervous, praying to God that whoever walked in, wasn't him. "Well, anyway-"

"Kyung's not here yet?" 

Taeil, without realizing, tightened his grip on Jihoon's hand once he recognized that annoying voice. Oh, god. I'm gonna be sick. He thought.

"Hey, you okay?" Jihoon tapped the small boy. "Is something wrong?"

"N-no.. I'm fine." Taeil tried keeping his voice steady, now getting even more nervous with Jihoon, Yukwon and Minhyuk staring at him. "It's nothing! Really, haha, see? Nothing." He tried his hardest to convince them, which was easier than he thought until he heard that annoying voice again.

"Let's just go sit down, Jaehyo. What about over there?"

Taeil prayed that wherever they were planning to sit, was no where near he and his friends. Fortunately for him, where they had planned to sit was closer to the back of the bakery. Unfortunately for him, they had to pass Taeil's booth. The small boy kept his eyes down as the two were passing the booth. At first, he was sure they passed without noticing him, but that was only wishful thinking.

"Oh, wouldja look who it is." Jiho spotted the small boy.

"Taeil?" Jaehyo was shocked to see him. 

"Oh, hey.. Jiho." The small boy didn't try at all to sound like he was surprised, nor happy to see them. "And, Jaehyo."

Jihoon, and the others all exchanged glances finally catching on that the man standing before them was in fact Taeil's ex-boyfriend. 

"Huh, didn't know you had friends aside from us, Taeilie~" Jiho eyed the unfamiliar group, all while clinging to Jaehyo.

"I never considered you guys my friends, Jiho. Especially not you." Taeil scoffed. "Kyung's not with us, so I don't know why you're still standing here." 

"Right.. maybe we could catch up some time? I never got the chance to apologize." Jaehyo finally spoke up. "And besides, there's some things I wanted to talk about. Just the two of us."

"Well, that's pretty bold of you. But, I don't wanna hear anything you have to say. It doesn't matter. Just like I don't matter, right?" Taeil eventually let go of Jihoon's hand to wipe the hot tears from his face. "Now, all of a sudden you want my time?"

"Please? Let me just-"

"He said he didn't want to hear it." Jihoon stepped in. "Leave him alone."

"Who the asked you?" Jiho barked.

"Jiho shut the up, okay? No one asked for Jaehyo's pet to speak." Taeil returned his attention to Jaehyo, wiping the stray tears from his face. "I can't believe you're expecting me to give you my time, even after all that happened. You're lucky I've got self control. Otherwise, I'd punch you right in your stupid face."

"So, I guess you're not gonna let me apologize?"

"What's the use? You wouldn't mean it anyway."

"Just as difficult as always, I see." 

Just as Taeil was about to reply, Jihoon patted his shoulder, and gave him a look that said it wasn't worth it. But, Taeil opened his mouth to speak anyway. "I was never difficult, Jaehyo. I was always willing to do anything for you, and you turned out to be a stupid er that took me for granted. You really have no idea how bad you hurt me, do you? You don't even care, right? If it doesn't hurt you then it automatically doesn't matter, right? I hope you come to realize how much I cared." And with that, the small boy stood. "Don't ever try to talk to me again. Ever." He turned to leave the bakery, whether his friends were following him or not. The group stared at Jaehyo for a long while, until he walked away from the booth, looking as if he still didn't care. Jihoon was the first to leave and check on the small boy. 

"Taeil.." Jihoon called out to the boy who had been sitting on the curb with his face buried in his hands. "I'm sorry.." He sat next to him.

"F-for w-what? You didn't d-do anything." Taeil's voice was unsteady.

"Yeah, but now I know why you hesitated to come here. It was because of him right?"

The small boy nodded.

", I'm so sorry."

"N-no.." Taeil sniffled, and lifted his head. "Don't be sorry, you idiot. It's fine."

"Yeah, but you're crying and it's my fault."

"Shut up, Jihoon. It's not your fault." The small boy scooted closer to Jihoon and rested his head on the tall one's shoulder. "It's mine."

"So, are you eventually gonna talk things out with him? To like, clear any bad vibes between you guys?" The taller asked, putting his arm around Taeil.

"No, him." 

"I think you should." Jihoon nodded.

"What?! Why?" The small boy looked up at Jihoon.

"Because, at least if you clear the bad air or whatever, you'll get closure and it'll help you get over him faster. Because, I know you're not over him." He said in a low voice, almost saddened. 

"But.. wouldn't that mean I'd have to forgive him?"

"Yeah, but that's all. Forgive him and move on. You won't ever have to talk to him again. You might cross paths, but you won't have to speak. And, after a while, it won't hurt to think about him anymore. It'd be just another embarrassing story to tell us in the future." He teased, with a small smile.

Taeil sighed. "Okay.. I'll talk to him. But, I'm not gonna rush or anything I hope you know. I'll call him when I'm ready. Or just wait and see if calls. Or whatever." The small boy shrugged.

"Don't go falling in love with him again, Taeilie~" Jihoon laughed, and kissed the small boy's forehead. "Because, then we'd have a serious problem."

"Don't joke around like that, you idiot." Taeil snickered a bit. "I'm never running back to someone as evil as him."

 

----

I'm laughing so hard because while writing this i was listening to 'Good Luck' by Beast which is basically my all time favorite song by them aside from 'On Rainy Days'. BACK TO THE POINT, i was laughing so hard because it felt like taeil should be singing that song to Jaehyo while he dances out of the bakery, you feel me? ALTHOUGH jaehyo is gonna be a problem in the future chapters. Just sayin'.

OKAY SO I JUST STUMBLED UPON 1PUNCH AND I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM??? I mean I like old school music because I grew up listening to old school hiphop and rap BUT I'M JUST CONFLICTED. It's so cool though. No other group is really doing what their doing(i guess?) and I'm assuming it's really hard to stand out when a lot of the groups are starting to have the same sound and as my mom says, look the same. IDK IM JUST SPEAKING WORDS. 

Also, if you haven't already, please follow me on tumblr and talk to me? I'm super friendly guys xD

http://psychopasstheblunt.tumblr.com

ALSO ALSO! I JUST SAW THAT 'BANG DIGGY BANG BANG' TEASER I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO MFBTY ARE BUT I'M STILL EXCITED???? BECAUSE RAPMONSTER???? GOSH I KNOW I BUT I DONT CARE??? CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW!!! kjdjksdkjjasdasd

jesus christ i think rapmon is trying to kill me before his mixtape release date so i dont get the chance to hear it xD