Chapter 3

Thank you, Universe

M'kayso, there's A LOT of dialogue in this chapter, but like I said, I don't care. 

SO, I didn't really have an idea for what could happen in this chapter so I just decided to listen to some music and type whatever came to mind.

I hope you guys enjoy!

------

A few days had passed, and Taeil seemed to be getting along pretty well with Jihoon. He was glad that this guy moved in instead of some crazed lunatic, that sold drugs for a living. When it came to things like that, Taeil's imagination went wild. 

"Hey, Taeilie~" The tall one greeted when Taeil stepped out of his apartment. 

Taeil turned to see Jihoon placing plants outside his door. "Oh, hey. What's with the plants?"

"They need lots of sun, so I'm putting them out here so they won't die." He nodded.

"What kind of plants are they?"

"Well, uhh" Jihoon laughed nervously. "Yukwon bought them for me, as a housewarming gift. I mean, he told me what they were but the only part that I caught was that they needed a lot of sun."

"Oh. Gotcha." Taeil nodded. "Well, I've gotta get going. See you later." He waved, and his heels to leave the complex.

"Where are you headed?" 

"To hang out with some... friends." Taeil answered.

"You always hesitate when you say that."

"Say what?" Taeil acted clueless.

"Friends."

"I don't hesitate."

"You do, but okay." Jihoon shrugged and then proceeded to water his plants. "I won't argue any further." 

This guy. Gosh what's with him? I don't hesitate, right? Besides, why should it be his business who my friends are? Why should anything be his business? Taeil didn't bother with responding to Jihoon's comment. It would only make him angrier than he already was. Instead, he went on his way to see his beloved boyfriend, Jaehyo.

----

"Hey, you." Jaehyo wrapped his arms around Taeil when he opened the door for him.

Taeil returned his boyfriend's hug, and tried his best to ignore the shouting idiots in the livingroom. 

"Look who's back." Kyung nudged Jiho.

"I woulda thought he'd never come back after the tantrum he threw the other day." Jiho teased mercilessly.

"Maybe he just needed his nap." Kyung chimed in.

Taeil stepped over the idiots sitting on the floor and plopped down on the couch. "I didn't throw a tantrum." He hissed.

"Oh, sure. What would you call it then?" Jiho asked.

"Guys, chill out." Jaehyo finally spoke up, taking his seat next to the small boy.

Finally. Taeil thought. It was about time he finally said something. Even if Jaehyo wasn't necessarily defending him like Taeil wanted him to. It was enough for now. "So, I've got a question for you two." Taeil looked at the two. "You guys sure are awfully close. And, I mean, like really close."

"And?" Jiho growled.

"So, could it be possible that you two are dating?" Taeil asked with a devilish grin.

"What?! No?!" Kyung hurried to deny.

"What's wrong with you? We're not gay, man." Jiho scoffed.

"Sure seems like it." Jaehyo shrugged, wearing the same evil grin as Taeil.

Taeil almost couldn't believe that Jaehyo was finally on his side when it came to making a joke. He smiled and leaned closer to Jaehyo, feeling somewhat better being around the group he dreaded so much. "Besides, you guys would make a cute couple." He nodded eagerly.

"Yeah, but who would be the top?" Jaehyo looked at his boyfriend, clearly enjoying teasing the two.

"Oooh, I think Jiho would be." Taeil admitted.

"What?! Why does he get to be the top?! It should be me!" Kyung objected.

"Why you?! I'm taller!" Jiho shouted.

"So what if you're taller! It's not fair that you're the top!" 

"Oh, so it makes it fair that you are?!"

Taeil and Jaehyo couldn't help but laugh at how serious Jiho and Kyung were. "So, you guys admit it, right?" Jaehyo asked. 

"Admit what?" The two questioned in unison.

"Being gay." Taeil stated.

"We're not gay." Jiho said flatly.

"Sure." Taeil mocked.

" you, Taeil." Jiho hopped to his feet, ready to fight.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can make a joke but I can't?" Taeil hopped to his feet as well. 

"You don't joke about being gay."

"Why are you getting so offended, though?" Taeil challenged, stepping closer to Jiho, praying that he wouldn't get hit, but not bothering to call it quits. "Are you in the closet?" 

"What the is-"

"Usually, people in the closet act like they're so offended to be called gay. Other times, they just force themselves to date the opposite gender." Taeil shrugged. "So, you must be in the closet, right?"

Jiho felt his blood boil as the small one talked like he knew him. It really pissed him off when people acted like they knew him so well when in reality, they knew nothing. He didn't even bother to respond to Taeil. He only reached back and punched him right in the nose.

The small boy fell back onto the couch, clutching his face. He knew that was going to happen, yet he still pressed his luck. "You hit me!" Taeil screamed. 

Jaehyo shot up and stood between the two. "That was uncalled for, Jiho."

"I don't care."

"I think you should go." Jaehyo suggested.

Great, it hasn't even been a full hour and already it the fan. Taeil thought. "No, I'll go. I don't even know why I came over in the first place. Jiho's a jerk and I don't even know why you bother with him." Taeil stood up, holding his bloody nose. 

"Taeil, wait." Jaehyo tried to get him to stay.

Taeil didn't bother. He left quietly, and started his journey home. "in' Christ. I should have at least grabbed some tissues before I left." He sniffed a bit, rubbing his bloody nose gently on his black sweater. As Taeil was heading to his apartment, he saw Jihoon and Yukwon sitting outside, exchanging jokes. He cursed under his breath. The last thing he wanted was for Jihoon to see him. He tried his best to sneak his way into his apartment, but he couldn't find his keys quick enough.

"Taeilie~!" Jihoon looked in his direction, waving as if he were further away from the small boy. "Yukwon came over. He wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with us tonight. We've got drinks."

Oh no. Taeil shuddered, and refused to look at him. "S-sorry guys. I can't. I'm really tired." He declined, still rummaging through his pockets to find his keys.

"What's wrong?" Jihoon asked.

"N-nothing, haha!" Taeil laughed nervously, still refusing to look at the taller one.

Jihoon, immediately picking up that something was wrong, stood and approached the small boy. "Hey, if someth- Whoa! What happened to you?!" Jihoon freaked, forcing Taeil to look at him.

"Nothing, I told you."

"More like, something." Jihoon corrected, and pulled Taeil towards his apartment. "I'm not gonna force you to tell me what happened, but at least let me clean you up." He dragged the poor boy past Yukwon and into his apartment, leading him into the bathroom. "God, you bled a lot."

Taeil stayed quiet as the tall boy gently cleaned the blood off his face with a wet washcloth. "Ow!" He whined when Jihoon put a little too much pressure on his nose.

"Oh, no! I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He rushed to apologize, and decided it was okay to gently kiss the bridge of the smaller one's nose. 

"W-what was that for!" Taeil asked, feeling his cheeks burning.

"My mother used to always kiss my injuries, so I thought I'd do the same by kissing yours." He shrugged. "Hey, you're getting red." He noticed, and leaned closer to Taeil.

Taeil backed into the sink and shook his head. "N-no I'm not! You're getting red, jerk." Of course, Jihoon wasn't, but that was the only thing Taeil could think to say.

"Ahh~ I see. You like me, huh?"

"What?! No! You obviously like me. You're the one that kissed me!" Taeil shouted.

"Hey, I'm just kidding, calm down." 

Taeil exhaled, feeling a rush of relief that Jihoon was only joking. Though, he didn't know why he got so worked up. "I'm sorry." 

"Don't mention it!" Jihoon laughed and placed a cute little bandaid on the bridge of Taeil's nose. "Now, let's get some liquor in you to numb the pain!" He cheered and took Taeil's arm, dragging him into the kitchen where Yukwon had been patiently waiting. 

---------

I hope you guys enjoyed all that talking xD

I really don't know where all of that came from. I think that there's gonna be some zikyung in the near future. i dunno.

BUT thanks for giving my story a read. I really appreciate it. 

I know it's probably not very good, but I'm trying! 

swiggity swag~