Finding out the truth

Dangerous Love
When I arrived home, Haneul was already sleeping and Loco was in his office. He had become Co-CEO of N.Y.G Entertainment, so he was always busy. Life was always so calm after Zico left our lives, I never thought more drama would come. As I walked to Loco’s office door, I hesitated to go in. I knew one thing, if Zico was telling the truth, then Loco was really hiding something from me. I walked away from the door and called one of my most trusted maids Jenna over. “Yes ma’am?” “Can you look into something for me, you must not tell anyone.” She nodded her head signaling she would accept my request. “I need you to look into a man named Woo Ji Ho. Find out if any of his family passed within the last three years.” She nodded, bowed, then walked off. I had to find out, for the safety of my child, if there was truly something Loco was hiding from me. The next day I went to work, uncomfortable to leave my child’s side. Once I checked in, I went directly to my desk and checked my messages hoping Jenna found any info. When I found zero text messages, I started my work for the day. It was about three o’clock when the CEO called me to his office. I walked in with my most professional walk. “Yes, Mr. Bang?” He stood up and walked towards me, I put my head down feeling uncomfortable looking him in the eyes. Once he was only about an inch away, he spoke. “You may call me Yong-guk when no one is around.” I felt flustered and impressed by his straightforwardness but declined his offer. “Thank you but our relationship is strictly all business. It would be inappropriate to call you by your first name.” He did a light laugh “I understand.” He walked back to his desk and pressed a button on his phone “Bring me my Louis Vuitton suit in 30 minutes.” I smiled a little, it was obvious he was trying to show off. When he turned back to me I immediately dropped my smile. “Get ready to assist me to a meeting in an hour.” I nodded then he when back to sitting at his desk “You’re dismissed.” After my long day at work, I went home exhausted. Once again, Haneul was fast asleep. I decided to go to my bedroom and do some internet shopping, since their was nothing better to do. I was adding a pair of black high heels to my cart when I heard a knock at the door. “Who is it?” “It’s me ma’am” I recognized Jenna’s voice and allowed her in. She came close to me and I could see by her face she didn’t want the info she had to be heard by anyone else. I stood up and motioned her into my closet turning the light on. Once we were inside she began to slowly speak. “T-Two years ago Woo Ji Ho’s whole family was murdered. The murderers were never found.” My eyes widened at the news . . . that means the the man I love more than myself is hiding something that could be worse than I can imagine. “B-But ma’am” I looked at her surprised she had more to tell me. “What is it?” “There was one key suspect who was apparently investigated and found innocent.” I looked at her anxiously “Who was it?” We heard the room door open “Erica?” I heard my husband call out to me. Jenna looked at the closed closet door then back at me “Loco.”