Loving Again

Dangerous Love
I walked out of the hospital letting the sun shine on my exhausted face. My arm was fully healed which calmed some of my stress. I said goodbye to my sleeping Haneul promising to come back tomorrow then made a call. Nobody knew I left the hospital yet and that’s how I wanted it to be. I sat on a bench staring at the brown water, I somehow missed the Han River though I never cared for it before. I looked to my left for about the twentieth time when I felt a tap on my right shoulder. “Boo!” I turned to see the bright face of Zico attempting to scare me. I stood up doing something I hadn’t done in years, hugging him first. “Are you ok” I asked in concern smiling from ear to ear. When I let go he looked at me giving a chuckle “I should be the one asking that.” I smiled “You look a lot better than the last time I saw you.” He burst out in laughter surprising me “Well I should since I’m a director at CEO of T.Z.Y Entertainment!” My eyes widened “How’d you become a director in just two months?” His laughter crept back into his body as he started to simply smile “Remember how I told you one of my uncles owned a company?” I nodded understanding the situation now “Well he offered me the job, in my situation I really couldn't say no.” I giggled “Weird how all the important men in my life are in importan company posttions CEO, Co-CEO, and now director.” Zico stared at me confused “If Locos a Co-CEO and I’m a director who’s the other one?” I did a kind of guilty giggle, which confused me, as I answered “I . . . well . . . I’m kind of moving in with the CEO of B.A.M Entertainment.” Zico looked like his world was crushed as he slowly nodded his head. Their was an awkward silence until he broke it.“Well since it’s you’re first day out of the hospital let me have the honor of cooking you dinner.” I smiled nodding without a second thought. It was nine o’clock when Zico placed a gourmet dish in front of me, I really missed his food. He sat down in front of me and we began to eat. “So anything else new in your life, we probably have a lot of catching up to do.” My mood kind of fell as I thought of my life “Well here’s my life right now, I have to file my divorce, take care of a child whose mother died because of me, worry about my son dyeing any day now, having to realize half my life was a lie, and-” I was practically screaming as I took a deep breath, getting up from my seat, and moving to the humungous living room window. He walked up next to me staring at two people walking by outside. “I didn’t know you had a son.” I smiled “Yah . . . he has this really pretty smile and he can barely pronounce words but it sounds so adorable.” Tears started strolling down my face but the smile didn’t leave “And he’s super spoiled, whenever he doesn’t get what he wants I swear he cries a whole river.” I closed my eyes “I just feel so guilty to him and Jung, now I even live with a man I don’t-” I slipped. Zico put a hand on my shoulder; making me look up at him “It’s ok,” he whispered, “Everything’s going to be fine.” Then slowly inch by inch he leaned in pressing his warm soft lips against mine. I knew this, this feeling I was feeling right now, was right . . . no matter how many times I tried to feel guilty . . . it was right.