Happy Life

Dangerous Love
“It’s gonna be ok” Loco said in a calm voice repeatedly as he held my hand. I screamed out in pain once again, squeezing Loco’s hand to ease the pain. I heard the doctor’s strict voice that put me in ease “This is the last push, one, two, three!” I screamed my final scream as I finally heard the sounds of a babies cry. I smiled in relief as I saw the small figure in the doctor’s hand. I looked over and saw tears actually fall from Loco’s eyes. He looked at me with pure joy “You did it.” The doctor walked over to me carefully handing me my precious jewel. “Congratulations Mrs. Wilkes, you gave birth to a healthy baby boy.” I smiled from ear to ear as I absorbed all my babies features, he was gorgeous. The doctor smiled “Have you decided on a name?” Loco and him both stared at me. I nodded my head and without waiting answered excitedly “Kwon Haneul. It means heaven. ” The doctor smiled “Well that’s very different.” Loco nodded in agreement but I could tell he was liked it. I sat up with my back against the headboard, exhausted from all my hard work. Loco walked into the room and handed me some water in a white cup “That was just . . .” I looked at him waiting in suspence “What?” He smiled “Amazing, how you just brought a new life into the world.” I was touched by his words as I put a hand on his shoulder “Don’t get too emotional, we still have eighteen years left.” Loco smiled and begun to laugh “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Days, months, and years had passed very quick. Haneul was already three years old and I finally finished college. I was preparing to begin work as a secretary for B.A.M Entertainment, which would mark my first time alone from Haneul for nine whole hours. I was scared but at the same time excited. My first day of work ended fast, everyone was very nice and helpful. The director was also very handsome. I was looking for my car, which was hard to find in the humongous parking lot, but finally found it. As I got in and sat down my phone began to ring. “Hello” “Erica?” I heard a man’s voice that sounded familiar. “May I ask who’s speaking?” “It’s me, Zico. Look, I don’t have much time to talk. But, meet me at the Han River in an hour . . . all I can say is it’s very important.” I pulled the phone from my ear shocked and confused. I thought about it for a minute then decided to go to the destination. I had many questions from this mystery call and I wanted to find out.