Part Two

My Butterfly

Park Bom

"No, I just like corn. That doesn't mean I am not eating other food." Geez... What the... why do they think I only eat corn. Am I obsessed with corn only? Helloooo. I eat rice and watermelon too. Nevermind I will just keep smiling for this stupid question. Hmmm. Why Dara isn't saying anthing? Is she okay? Maybe because of tonight's weather.

It's okay, I will treat her to eat bulgogi later.

The press conference will end soon. Park Bom saw one of yg staff giving signal to the host, to end the press conference. However the host stopped talking and looked directly at Park Bom. Park Bom who is shocked turned her head towards Dara. She can feel all eyes were on her. What's happening? Ahhh. Maybe Dara gave Chaedong another warning to call her back.

"I won't be with 2ne1 anymore...."

WHAT!!! What are you thinking, Dara-ya? Cameras were flashing frantically and questions attacking Dara rapidly. Dara who showed the determined look which I never see before, stood up. Dara explained that Sajangnim will release an official statement. So both of them had planned this on our back all this while. Why don't I feel betrayed by this? My mind was completely blank. I just let Dara vanished from my sight. The reporters and cameramen tried to drown Dara with their questions and flash but the commotion didn't stop Dara from standing firm on her feet. Is this because of last night? I have to tell Ji Yong about this. But how? I promised to Dara as she told me to keep my mouth shut no matter what.