Nine (Unedit)

My Butterfly

-Choi Seunghyun's Apartment-

          
His eyes shut tightly. Being involved with music from young age, his hearing is one of feature his like the most. The rumors said, even the sound of dropping pin from other room, Jiyoung can heard it. Between his sleep and urges to wake up, he smiling. The only thing that were  right about that rumour, his got a sharp hearing. That then his plan to fake his sleep when he heard two favorite person whispering in front of his bed. Well technically, his sleeping on Seunghyun's bed. Smile creeping back on his lips. After all, his still got people who care about him. The thought dies as soon as the mention of the girl that hunted his dream echo in the room. Seunghyun shooing Park Bom, telling her to shut up. Their voices faded away indicate that their walking out of the room. Jiyong mentally curse himself, he miss the timing. He should just woke up and ask both of them with force. Now curiosity itching it way into Jiyong's mind. Again another question popping on his wreak brain. What his favorite noona doing in Seunghyun apartment? The last time he saw Park Bom was on the last day of the tour. He feels Park Bom herself avoiding him. His won't use Dara leaving 2ne1 as an excuse for him to have ill relationship within the company. Personal and works are things he won't to mix. Although it already mix and tangled in a way he can't figure.

Jiyong kick the blanket. Once his leg set on the wooden floor, Jiyong feel dizzy. The comfortable bed seduce him to take another sleep. The mind and the crazy way of thinking. His determination to find out what secret Park Bom and Seunghyun talking got him to take a step. Away from temptation. The effect of drinks last night make him to walk slowly. Without make a sound, his open the door. Closing it behind, his heart triumph a little. At least that gone well. He lost count on how many time he spend the night in Seunghyun apartment. This apartment like his second home. He walk ahead and take the right turn, revealing open living room connected with kitchen. On the corner of his eyes, his catch the suspect were in each other arm. Feeling guilty to intruppreted the lovely moment, Jiyong make his way to the kitchen. Seems like time still making him it's enemy. When his fully aware and taking caution about his movement and where he head to,  somehow his hip dodge the table on his left side and sending the vase to the ground. The vase falling and broke into million fragments while Jiyong still calculating how much his should paid for the piece. He turn his head to the two person with surprise emotion drawing on their face. Jiyong smile innocently, showing his teeth. If you're in trouble, give innocent and guilty reaction so that you can attack their emotion and having them pity you.  Jiyong shudder on the voice in his mind. His wild imagination try to convincing him that Dara was there giving him advice on how to get away from troubles.

"Good morning hyung... Noona," greet Jiyong. Make it work, make it work please, make it work. His in huge trouble. Seunghyun will make him suffer seeing him eyeing the dying vase on the floor. I am so sorry Hyung.

Don't know what to do, Jiyong moving awkwardly around the broken vase and looking for a broom when Park Bom warning him not to move. He just stand there. Park Bom then disappear into another room and come back with vacuum on her hands. Jiyong flash his heart winning gummy smile one more time to Seunghyun but seunghyun attention focus on what showing on the TV. Jiyong follow the direction of Seunghyun eyes. On the TV, The Fact were airing live. The biggest TV show covering all latest gossip about south korea celebrity. His can't caught what the host saying and make his way near the TV. Suddenly the image of the girl that broke his heart living inside the TV glass. He then notice the sound of overwhelming vacuum stopped followed by the shriek of Park Bom.

She look sick. She getting thinner. What happen to her. The next image clearly show Dara holding the baby bump while smiling. What? She pregnant?  Host of the Tv show saying that they found Dara and her brother along with Taeyang taking a vacation in Dara's hometown.

".... five month ago, we were shock by the news of withdrawal from ex 2ne1 member, sandara Park. Today we found that Dara residing in her newly bought two storey house in Busan along with...."

The TV turn to black. Seunghyun put bacl the rempte control on the couch.

"Hyung!!!!" Jiyong shouted.

In second, Jiyong close the distance between them. Park Bom tense beside Seunghyun.

"Why do you turn off the tv?" His glare was meant to directly to Seunghyun but it was Park Bom whom wince. Seunghyun handle the glare very well and didn't budge a little.

"Jiyong, sit down" said Seunghyun calmly.

Jiyong hate being left out. That what Seunghyun and Park Bom did to him. They keeping the secrets and whispering while his 'asleep'. He know something going on. They exchange the glance, hiding something from he. They knew about Dara pregnancy. It's not impossible. Park Bom is Dara's bestfriend. Or maybe that's why she kept avoiding me. Could it be they know who's the father? Or I am the father... the unwanted thought visit his mind, or could it be Taeyang the father?

Aloud ring bell surprise the three of them. Seunghyun walk to the entrance and Park Bom tag along. She afraid to be left alone with Jiyong. Jiyong let himself sit on the couch, the burden on his shoulder was unbearable for him to thinking straight.

"Oppa... Unnie did you watch the Tv. Ph my gosh. My head hurt watching the rumours and the gossip. They kept giving same news all day." Chearin stop talking when she saw Jiyong with his head down sitting on the couch. "Jiyong oppa, I didn't know you were here as well"

"You say the same news all day..."

"Oh the news broke last night. The internet gone crazy. Her fans, no, kpop fans generally go insane. They trying to find who's the father. Poor Teayang oppa..."

"So Taeyang is the father?" Jiyong look up to chearin.

Chearin laughing uncontrollably for a second. Jiyong just put his frown making her stop. She wipe her tears away and take a long breath before speak. " Taeyang oppa have someone, we all know about that. You are his best friend, you know him better than us. That girl must trusting Taeyang oppa so much till allowed him to stay with Dara."

Jiyong shook his head. Thing get more complicated. What the hell exactly happen. If Taeyang already with someone, then why his still with Dara? Dara must hiding something..... someone here know everything about this. Knowing that Dara can depend on her completely,  Dara must told everything to that person.

"Jiyong-ya...." All eyes focus on Park Bom. She slowly broke into tears. " I'm sorry for not letting you know this.... I know everything that happen back then," said Park Bom.