Part Three

My Butterfly

Jiyong

Arghhh.... Another ing day. And I have to face it again. sitting in the same place as her is getting on my nerves. I hate the fact that I'm still attracted to her after what she's done. She is beautiful in that black mini dress and damn, it hurts me. I still can't forget her cold smile when I found out what she's been doing behind my back. Why can't she feel what I feel. No. she never loved me like she said before, I was just a stepping stone to her for her to get into 2ne1. Why didn't I realise it sooner? I am such a fool. every song I made for her. She gave me her everything. Everything. At least that's the only real thing I could take from her. I can't believe I fell into her trap. I can't wait for this to be over. It hurts too much. What's left on my heart is only hate and anger.  A baby face? A beauty? kindness? You are all being fooled by her. Wait until I make a goodbye song. I will let everyone know the real you. for now I'll stay silent for the sake of goddamn conference.

A smirk formed on my lips. Suddenly, everyone stop talking. I saw all eyes turn to sandara. What will she say again. Such an attention seeker. I ignored them and took the pen that was laying peacefully on the table. With my fingers, I turned the pen in circular motions. The pen that I held escaped from my finger. I didn't care what happened to the pen.... cause Dara just said, she wants to get out from 2ne1. I couldn't move my eyes towards her even though I was dying to do so. The pain was still fresh in my heart. Why would she want to leave 2ne1? Yes I hate her for using me but this is not her. she really wanted to be in 2ne1. No way. It's can't be. No this is the best way.... yes she finally gone. But... but what if she will be gone forever? what if I  cant see her anymore. No.. No. Don't go Dara. Don't Go!!!