Six (Unedit)

My Butterfly

-Park Bom-

The scene in front of her bought tears to who understand and know very well what pain both of the guy held. So she let the tears flow through her cheek. For five month,the promise she kept, she can't do this anymore. Jiyong should know about Dara. Yeah, Dara is her best friend, so do Jiyong. She don't want both of them suffer because they oen selfishness.

She was about to oprn the door, Jiyong push the door abruptly. Parkbom move aside for Jiyong to walk, Jiyong put his hand on his mouth and ran towards the toilet.

"Oh, you are here" said Seunghyun.

"Sorry, Im late" They both promise to meet here thirty minute ago. "So, how are Jiyong? "

"He will be fine."

Seunghyun take his car key from his pocket and give to Parkbom.

"Can you move my car to the VIP exit. I don't want anyone know about this,"

Jiyong get out from toilet, "hyung..." before get inside the toilet back. Unplesent sound coming from the toilet. Seunghyun and Parkbom rush to Jiyong. The smell of alcohol filled ParkBom nostrolis. Rather than feel pity, ParkBom feel more burden.

"Bommie, we can tell him tomorrow. Now we have to bring him to my place."

In autopilot, Park Bom nodded and run to the door. Yeah, just one more day, then I will safe my friends life.