Part Four

My Butterfly

-At S Hotel VIP lobby-

"They said we are safe to go,"

Dara turned her head towards Taeyang. She didn't know how long Taeyang saw her looking away into darkness of the night. Things turned badly, a fight broke between reporters who were trying to get more explanations from her. Police had to come. Luckily, no one was injured as that was the last thing she wanted. She felt sorry for them. They were just doing their jobs in the name of money.

"Noona, your mind are off again," Taeyang  chuckled. "Come on, before someone sees us,"

Dara followed Taeyang to the parking lot. From here, she will forget everything and starts a new life. Only Yang HyunSuk, Park Bom and Taeyang knew the real reason why she left and she planned to keep that way till forever if possible.  

With a smile, Taeyang grabbed Dara's handbag and led Dara to his car. "Your bag looks heavy on you,". That excuse only made Dara hurts more. Taeyang is a nice guy, how can she uses him like this. Taeyang agreed to everything she planned. She still remembered yesterday, when Jiyong found out about their fake affair. Dara had to do what she got to do. Only by this way, Jiyong will let her go. Maybe his will hate her forever.

Someone called Dara. Dara ignored it because she recognized that voice too well. 

"Dara, Wait,". Jiyong grabbed her hand and turned Dara to face him.

Notice that Dara didn't follow him, Taeyang turn his head and saw Jiyong held Dara's hand tightly.

"Jiyong... let my girl's hand go," Dara tried to free her hand from Jiyong grasp.

"Aren't you two look sweet? My ex girlfriend with my bestfriend. The two person who I trusted the most, in the end they were the one who betrayed me,"

"Jiyong, stop it. You're hurting Dara," Taeyang got closer to Dara. When he tried to help Dara, Jiyong pushed Taeyang with his other hand. "You!!!! Shut up!"
                
Dara's eyes met with Jiyong's. They were filled with hatred. How she missed  looking at those eyes without feeling guilty. Dara was fighting with her emotions. She won't let this affect her too much. She must be strong. I am sorry, Jiyong. I am sorry.

"Taeyang, just for wait me in the car."

"But....."

"Just go, I will be fine,"

Only when Taeyang left them, Jiyong let go of her hand.

"Now tell me what you want to say,"

"Why are you leaving 2ne1?,"

"I got bored. I can leave whenever I want,"

"Is this because of me? If you feel uncomfortable to work with me, I can forget what you had done. We can still be friends."

"Oh Jiyong. Don't give yourself that much of credits. Of course this isnt because of you. I just get bored with idol's life, I think it's time for me to move on to a bigger catch. What do you think about a CEO?"

"Dara... this is wrong. This is wrong! This is your dream Dara. It's okay if you used me. I am fine with it. But, can't you stay?"

Dara let out a sigh, "If you really want to be with a girl, why don't you go to Kiko?"

Jiyong was taken aback by the sudden attack of his mistakes.

"Now you going to bring her up again?,"

"I will never stop saying her name, because she is the reason why we became like this,"

"You're putting the blame on me? I've told you that Kiko is a mistake!"

"Yes. She was a mistake but if you are given a second chance, you will still make the same mistake again and again just to hurt me," said Dara. She didn't realise her tears were falling down her cheeks.

Jiyong tried to pull Dara into his embrace. Before Dara fall into that comfortable and safe arms, with all her willpower, she pushed Jiyong away.

Jiyong just looked at Dara. His didn't know what to do. Deep down in his heart, he was sure that Dara still has feeling for him. But with Dara like this, Jiyong was so lost in this .

"I don't have any chances again right?"

Dara nodded. She can't bring herself to utter another word.

"Okay then, I will go. If that's what you want. But I just wanted you to know that I love you even after what you had done. I'll love you till the day I die, Sandara Park." Jiyong walked away from Dara. Without looking back, Jiyong walked that heavy steps. Goodbye, my butterfly.