Ten (Unedit)

My Butterfly

-Park Bom's POV-

Dealing with master of pain and hurt is the thing I can't do well. I was expecting him to look like he was suffering and regret for whatever his done to Dara. Instead I was greet by his hating face. At least if his manage to fake the reaction, I could give him a little pity. All the scenario I plan in my head shattered. I should just tell him. Jiyong and Dara are my bestfriend. I don't want to feel guilty anymore even if Dara will hunted me later.

Chearin was another case. Seunghyun and me didn't expect her arrival this morning. Her here will help me to explain to Jiyong what exactly happen. Dara... please help me in your pray.

"So are going to talk or not?" Said Jiyong. His eyes pin me on my place.

"Dara told me to kept this as secret, I as her bestfriend,  I want to bring this matter till I die. But you also my friend and I think you deserve this as much as me to know about all of what's going on..." I can fell all eyes on me. Seunghyun nodded, giving me support I needed the most. I continue "Jiyong ya..., the day before the news of you dating kiko broke like wildfire, Dara, her brother and me... the three of us going to hospital to make a check up on Dara. She always told us she was tired and she didn't look good at that time. The result shocking the three of us. Doctor said Dara was pregnant. She carriers your baby, Kwon Ji Yong,"

The gasp sound more feminine than what I was expecting. Once again, Jiyong just stare at me blankly. It was just asecond before his mask his eyes with a glare.

"Then what about Taeyang?  Why she cheating on me with Taeyang.  You was there that night, when Dara and Taeyang.... you was there,"

"That just another Dara's plan to make you hate her. Her logic, if you hate her, you will let her go. Dara love you so much. Watching you with other girl killing her. That night we suppose to surprise you instead we the one who get surprise from you. In her mind, only her love you... and you are not" saying that aloud took a lot effort. The pain was there even I'm not the one who experience those.

"No.... you got it wrong. I love her noona. I always do"

"But Jiyong, there is another thing you should know.... another reason why she left you,"

Jiyong already on his feet. His hands pull his hair. Every action was watch closely by Chearin and Seunghyun.

"Jiyong, she said to me... that you... that you don't want a baby,"