Seven (Unedit)

My Butterfly

-Busan-
-Teayang-

No one will believe him, if he told them that his is Teayang.  People might called him crazy. He wear his comfortable white shirt and khaki bottom, what will say about him if they saw his dressed like unmarried uncle from country side. Two month ago, straight from airport,  he kneel infront of Dara, begging her to stay. At first Dara didn't allow him to come inside the house. His determine and responsibility melted down the stubborn Dara. Teayang push his way into Dara house that night and stay since then. 

"Arghhhh...."

Teayang sight spun into a boy holding fishing rod. On his other hand innocent tiny little fish dancing in the air.

"Chaedung, it's late already. Come on, let's go home" said Teayang.  "Your noona might be worried by now"

"No hyung. I must catch that fish. I can't go home. Not now"

Cheadung throw back the fish into the lake. He prepare another bait.

"But Dara will be worried again. Last time you gone home in bruise and starch. You gone for a week without inform your sister. You got tricked again by that wild ginseng can heal any diseases. Day after day you circle the mountain just to search for the ginseng, till police come to you to tell you about unresponsible people who scam you. The money you use..."

Cheadung stop Teayang, "I don't care how many money I used, hyung"

Dara brother, cheadung always jump at opportunities.  Everytime his heard about rumors about something that cab cure her sister sickness,  his will go to that place without second thought.  This time, people said there's particular fish that could heal anything.  Cheadung won't stop till his catch that fish.

"Cheadung..."

"No..." His hand shaking, his throw the fishing rod to the ground. Cheadung cover his face with both his hand. "You out of all people should understand.  I can't stop now, hyung. I can't. I will do anything. I won't let her suffering like that,"

"But please think about your sister too. She will get worried,  it will affect her healthy too,"

Cheadung lift his head. His eyes clouded with tears.

"I won't let her die.... no hyung. I can't allow that to happen"

His start reassemble the bait. "I will make her smile with that bright smile. How dare I just to stand there while she holding on her life. That pain  she trying to hide everynight. I want to make her smile...."

Teayang couldn't open his mouth to speak. His understand Cheadung and Dara. Only in his heart, his pray to any god who heard, let Dara find that happiness.