Five (Unedit)

My Butterfly

-Five Month-

Get lost in the track of day and night, time is heartless bastard. Only the drink in his hand, the friend his need the most. In his mind, his want to break that glass as his imagine it was her heart that his break. Tears after tears, damn, its never dry out. Last night his crying on stranger shoulder, let out the pain and anger. That girl promise him the best night together, but his saw Dara in his dream, laughing at him. His dismiss the girl, his know better, Dara is the one his needed the most. Not another faceless girl who want public recognition. His let out a snort, isn't Dara same like other girl, the girl everyone thought an angel. This break up bring out the most of him, his didn't realize what the pain of betrayal can do to him. To think, it's his fault too. Playing around with different girl while he was with Dara. What goes around comes around, karma is a .

"Arghhhh" His voice echoes toward empty room.

He smile, Yg hid the news very well. If only reporters capture the image of his broken hearted self, with alcohol here and there. The shirt his wears last two night and unshaved jaw. This is oppa you like, dear fans. Will they still like me? When im down on same level as dirt on ground. I bet none. They all just the same, they just use me.

Jiyong held the glass higher up into sky, cheers to invisible audience, " cheers "

The strong grip shake the drunken Jiyong. His eyes widen. Try to make out who dare to disturb his small happiness. The tall figure towering him. The coldness of his face remind alot to the night Dara leaving him.

"Hyung...."

Seunghyun (T.o.p) stand in front of Jiyong. His jaw harden, watching Jiyong act like fool hurt him a lot. The kid who used to be motivation to others, stumble upon heartbroken. They were touring for Yg family concert for three month in Japan, his had to give Jiyong applause for holding until then. He thought Jiyong will forget and move on, but right after finish the tour, Jiyong hid behind all this wall. His isolated himself from public even his mother and sister called him asking Jiyong whereabout. Seunghyun had to lie to cover what Jiyong did for two month. His regrets not going to Jiyong from the start, his should comfort him after heard about Sandara and Taeyang. Like Jiyong did to him in past when his brokeup with his girlfriend.

Jiyong trying to take the glass from Seunghyun, Seunghyun stop Jiyong and put the glass at the end of the table. This didn't stop Jiyong, his try again to reach the glass only to stopped again by Seunghyun.

Jiyong who get irritated by Seunghyun, stand up, "what your problem'. Jiyong shout to Seunghyun, trying to grab Seunghyun collar but his leg give in and stumble back to his seat.

"Its enough, Jiyong"

Once again, Jiyong try to stand up "Who the hell you to...."

Seunghyun throw his punch on jiyong face. Dumbfounded, Jiyong fall onto the floor. He shake his head few times, the headache attack him again.

"Stop act like a foolish, Jiyong. The future still far ahead"

"Hyung, what you know about heartbroken, what you know about the girl that you love the most leave you with your bestfriend. You know what its feel, hyung, two people you trust the most... did you?"

Seunghyun walking towards Jiyong, with both of his hand, he help Jiyong to stand.

"It's hurt hyung... it's hurt..."

More than alcohol or stranger shoulder, the hug Seunghyun give him is the most comfortable. It was nice to know there is someone there for you.

"I know" Seunghyun tap Jiyong' back "I know, just let it go, all your pain. Im sorry, I should be there for you, I was busy with my own life that I haven't notice that yoy suffering. I always look up to you, all of us did. You are the strongest dragon I ever know. No matter what the task is or how big the wall is, you hold our hands and conquer everything ahead us. Seeing you like this, it's hurt me too"

Two gentleman, everyone know as charismatic men and men no one expected to see crying like a baby, tonight they both crying in each other arms. All the past pain and unhealed wound, they cry. Afterall, they are human too. They have feeling and know what is tears. Fans might think it was okay to say to them to not have girlfriend and say to them that their are them's. Bad mouthing their choice of girl and attack the girl with every nasty words, cause fans think their were right. They can control idols life just like they want, and what idols want to do is just to make their fans happy. Even happiness is the most expensive things to get for the rich people.