Part One

My Butterfly

S Hotel Hall, where Yg Family held their 2015 Yg Family Tours Worldwide at S Hotel Hall, were filled with pressure. The nervous looks given by hungry reporters, make today look dull compare to thirty minutes ago. Flash never stop coming from different type of cameras. Taking picture of a girl who just dropped the most hot news to date. With their pens locked on the notepad and their fingers on keypad, the intense glare given to the girl. People around her looked surprise by her confession. They didn't believe what their just heard. Thirty minutes ago, this hall filled with laughter even sometime the reporters ask question that didn't relevant to conference press today. All Yg Family member brush it professionally and answer with jokes. But just when the host was given signal to close today conference press, Dara grabs the microphone before talks about her intention.

"I....I have something to tell" said Dara. Her hands shaking but the grips on microphone was so strong, that her kunckle turns white.

"My thirty one birthday is on this year and it's my six years as 2ne1 member... I really enjoy and cherish every moment as 2ne1 member and one of yg family. Sometime I feel jealous, cause this relationship between family are strong that even you aren't related you can get along because music bring us together. We shared same interest, same passion and same dream, so it's fun to hang out with all yg family member,"

Dara took a little breath before continue

"Ha Ha, am I talking nonsense?....

Actually I had talked with our sanjangnim about this. And his agree with my decision...... I won't be together as 2ne1 member anymore,"

Once Dara stop talking, cameramen busy taking every angle of Dara, trying to cupture the memories of Dara. While reporters held high their hands, wanting to get some attention from Dara. When things get out of control, Dara stand up.

"Sorry, I will not take any question. There's no bad reasons behind my sudden leaving. I don't have any problem with any 2ne1 member or anyone from yg family. This decision were made from my own intention. Our CEO will release official statement about my leaving. That's all from me, Goodbye," said Dara. She walking, leave the stage with the help of bodyguards. Unsatisfied with the answer, reporters trying to sworn all over dara. Shoving their mic and recorders. Throwing question after question. Dara just kept silent, hidden behind all the big body of bodyguard, Dara safely left S hotel hall.