Chapter 2

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

 

A/N:Sooo..Yoojung is her old nemesis. Ellie..Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Its gonna be short though. And I'm lazy to proofread so if there's a typo, ignore it. If there's a grammar mistake, means I changed the sentence (while writing) and didn't notice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* I was walking the cafeteria with Bomi. I kept on thinking about Ellie.She's back. She changed her name cuz it has always been her dream to go to Korea. I met her in New York. Me and oppa had to learn there becuz of our parents' business. Ellie's a New Yorker. Why the hell is she even in Korea?She looks so different now. And of course, its because of plastic surgery. Why does she want revenge? I didn't steal her boyfriend. She just saw it at the wrong time. I injured my foot and her boyfriend was the only one in class and he offered to help carry me to my car.

 "Hello? Hello? Earth to Soyeon?" Bomi said, bringing me back to reality.

"Wha-what?"

"We're going the wrong direction." She said again.

"Okay so?"

"You're not hungry?" She asked

"Of course! I'm starving!" I exclaimed.

"Then lets go!" She then dragged me all the way to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------

Bomi and I bought our food and went to our usual table. After we sat, Yoojung went to our table, full of my other popular friends.

"Hey can I sit here with you guys?" she asks, awkwardy standing there with her tray. "No." My answer was obvious. I mean who would want someone they hate to sit with them, right? "What are you talking about? She's a nice kid. We should let her sit here. Sure you can sit here, Yoojung."

"Nice kid my ." I said under my breath but loud enough for the others to hear. They all laughed but Yoojung gave me a death glare. "Thank you, Bomi." she says, still glaring at me.

We all just continued eating until Yoojung asked a really stupid question.

"Kimchi is made of cabbage right?" wtf is wrong with her. "No. Its made of carrots and marshmallows." I answered sarcastically. She just rolled her eyes and continued eating.

----------------------

After we finished eating, Bomi had to go somewhere,Yoojung headed off to class first and the other girls went back to their classes. So I was left to walk to hell--I mean class alone. But when I entered, it was different. Normally everyone would stare at me or try talk to me. But this time, it was different. I saw everyone crowding around Hellgirl--I mean Yoojung -what is wrong with me?- and asking her questions.      It was the first time I was ignored in this class. But who cares man? This is freedom. Its not like I'll be friendless right?

---------

 

4 months later..

Looks like I was wrong. All my friends are gone. They aren't my friends anymore. They're Yoojung's friends now. But what I'm glad about is that Bomi is still my friend . Nowadays, we don't eat at our usual table. We sit at a table far away from there. But we could get a perfect view of their table.And now, we don't get stares from boys, Yoojung does.*sigh* I miss my old life. Not because of how popular I was, it was because....because...I had Taehyung. He was always there for me no matter what. Now he's..he's.... Yoojung's

How does she do that? Getting all the attention in such a small amount of time.*sigh* I was still thinking but then I felt liquid spilling all over me.I turned around to find Yoojung and the girls laughing.

END OF SOYEON'S POV

"You should take a look at yourself. Ew so ugly." Yoojung and the girls laughed. "You're uglier, you plastic face." Soyeons replies "What? I-I d-din't do p-plastic s-surgery." She was panicking on the inside.  "Ooo sorry. You're uglier, natural face." Soyeon answered sarcastically.

Yoojung then walked towards Soyeon, pulled her hair harshly and said "Say that again and you'll regret it. I'm capable of doing anything."

"Come on Soyeon. Let's just go. We don't wanna waste our time talking to this useless idiot. Let's go." Bomi said and dragged Soyeon away.

~~~~~

"I'll be in the dance room(DR) if you need me." Soyeon said to Bomi. "K bye." Sh ereplied and they parted ways.

~~~~

-Soyeon's pov-

I opened the DR door and went it. Ahh finally alone. I played Come Back Home and started dancing it. Aaaah I can feel the stress melting away. Thats right, whenever I'm stressed, I dance it all off. Or sometimes, I rap. But its school, I don't wanna be humiliated being seen rapping.

Come back home

 

 

Can you come back home? EH

 

 

Chagaun sesang kutenal

 

Boriji malgo neya tudo

 

[Sorry don't know the lyrics]

 

Yes Taehyung, come back home. Can you come back home? Don't leave me at the end of this cold world. Come back to me

 

 

When the song ended, I took my phone and changed the song to I Am The Best since it uses alot of energy and I'm really stressed out. 

Bamratatata tatatatata

BAM 

Bamratatata tatatatata

BAM 

Bamratatata tatatatata

BAM 

Bamratatata tatatatata

O MY GOD

 

 

When I finished dancing I layed down on the floor catching my breath since I danced to 4 songs including Girl's Day's Expect and 4minute's Crazy. I was totally knocked out and i couldnt feel my legs but it was worth it because I am no longer stressed.Yay! But I spoke too soon. I saw Yoojung walking in with a baseball bat. Wtf she gon do with that? Don't tell me....  She lifted the bat and it hit right in my face. I fell on the floor with a bloody nose. Then she hit my stomach multiple times to point that I was coughing blood out. That was when she stopped. She held my chin and said "Aww look . The natural pretty face looks prettier like this." I felt like punching her but then I out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Meh? Good? Great? Awesome? Daebakkk?

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.  NOTE:I DID NOT PROOFREAD hahahah srry