Chapter 1

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

"Soyeon palliwa! We're gonna be late if you don't hurry. Palli!" Jimin shouted from outside her room.

"But it's only 6.30 and we're supposed to reach school at 8." Soyeon whined.

"Whatever! Just hurry upppp!" He shouted again.

"Fine. I'll be out in a minute." She sighed. Why was her brother so excited to go to school. He was just complaining about how hard this year was gonna be last night.

"I'll wait downstairs."

"Arasso."

-----

"Oppa kaja!" Soyeon ran downstairs and locked arms with Jimin.

"Finally." He said and ruffled her hair like he usually does.

"Ah oppa!! I took like 15 minutes to make it look great. Aish." Soyeon fixed her hair but Jimin kept messing it again.

~~~~

Soyeon's POV :

Jimin and I walked through the hallways, and as usual, we heard whispers and giggles by the girls. And some boys leaning on their lockers, winking at me. wtf. I'm not bragging but Jimin and I are quite popular in our school. He has his gang and I have my girls. But I'm not that typical y queenka who bosses everyone around and thinks she's better thn everyone. 

Then we continued walking our seperate ways till I bumped into someone.

"Ahh mianhaeyo. I didn't mean it. I was just admiring how great this school it. Wait. Why am I saying this? You don't need to care about what I was doing. I'm sorry." She apologised profusely, looking down.

 

"Oh it's okay. I don't mind. You said you were admiring this school? So you're new?" I looked down at her, since she was shorter than I was. "Y-yeah. Can I just call you sunbaenim? You look older since you're taller than me." Sunbaenim? plS no. I feel old if you do. "How old are you?" I asked. "16." She answered. "I'm 16 too. That means I'm not your senior." I smiled at her. "Pweaseeee." She acts cute. bruH we just met why u doin this. It's not even cute, to be honest. "Whatever. Just do what you want girl." 

"Annyeohaseyo sunbaenim. Naneun Kim Yoojung imnida. Pangap sumnida."    [ Hello senior. My name is Kim Yoojung. Nice to meet you.]

"Nice meeting you too. I'm Park Soyeon." I smiled at her.

"*Park Soyeon? The girl i used to hate in middle school? I really can't believe it. I'm meeting her again. I gotta admit it. She's gotten prettier. Just watch out. I'll make her life a living hell.* What a nice name. Sorry our first meeting turned out like this." 

"It's fine. Well..see ya later. Gotta get to class before my teacher scolds me."

"Ouh okay. I'm supposed to meet my teacher. She said she was gonna introduce me to her crazy class." She laughs.

"Almost all classes in this school are crazy. See you!" I waved at her and went to class.

-----------------------------------------

I went to class and sat at my desk and before I knew it, my best friend, also a popular kid, sat on the empty seat next to me "How was your holiday?" She asked. "It was great , Bomi." I replied.

"Hey there beautiful." I heard and we both looked up to see Taehyung. "Go away Taehyung. I know you miss your girlfriend but I need time to talk to my best friend." Bomi said, shoo-ing him away. "Fine fine." He sighed and walked away.

 "I envy you, Soyeon. You went to Singapore for a holiday while I just stayed in Korea cuz I've got classes.  I can't believe it! What teacher asks their students to come to school in the holidays?!" She complains. "I envy you, Bomi. Do you have any idea how hot Singapore is?" I said to her. "At least there's an air conditioner in your hotel room. KOREA IS FREEZING AND NOT EVEN THE HEATER HELPS." She complained again. "Fine you win."

"Hey did you know a transfer student is entering our class?" Before I could even respond, the teacher came in and Bomi quickly ran back to her seat.

"Class please listen to what I have to say. As you all know, you all have been in the same class for 2 years straight and I have been your teacher since then. Today, we have a new student joining this class." Mrs Jung announced. "Please come in." she said again.

 

 

Everyone's eyes shifted towards the door. Then I saw Yoojung walking in. She's the one? "A-Anyyeohaseyo. Naneun Kim Yoojung imnida. Pangap sumnida." She introducd herself awkwardly.

Then I heard stuff like..

"Wah she's so pretty" 

"Damn she's so hot"

"Totally my type"

 

Guess there's gonna be another beauty other than me and Bomi in this class. "Please sit next to Soyeon as that is the only empty spot there is in this class." Mrs Jungs says, pointing at me. "Okay." She made her way to the seat next to me. "So..we meet again. I'm glad we could be deskmates." I said to her, smiling. "Don't be." She says and glared at me. "Excuse me?" I asked, obviously confused. "Yeah you heard me right. Don't be. Don't you remember who I am?" She asked. "Umm... no?"

"You stole my boyfriend away from me last time! How could you not remember me?!" calm down sista.  "Ellie?"

"Yes. And guess what? I'm here for revenge." She threatened me.

---------------------

 

 

So how ya like it? Sorry couldn't write much. Just found out that I have a fever. Bye all!! Goodnight.