Chapter 10

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

"UNNIE PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE COTTON CANDY! I NEED IT. COTTON CANDY IS LIFE!" I begged Nayoung unnie right as we entered the amusement park. "Later. Right now we better have fun because this is the only day we can." Nayoung unnie replies. "That has nothing to do with me wanting cotton candy." I made a straight face. "Fine. Here. Go buy it yourself." She gave me money. As I was waiting for my cotton candy to be ready, I heard a familiar voice. But I ignored it and just walked away after I got my cotton candy. "Where's the other unnies?" I asked Haeun unnie. "They all decided to go in twos so here we are." She said. "Oh yay!" Even though we might not seem close, we really are. She's really kind and she understands me really well.

"Let start with that scary thing over there." She pointed to a roller coaster. "Unnie really? Thats a roller coaster." I facepalmed myself. "Gosh unnie. You're aging really fast huh? How can you forget what a roller coaster is?" I told her. She just sheepishly smiled. We got to the queue for the roller coaster. The queue is sooooo long. "Unnieee. The queue is so long. Lets go to other rides first." I said. "Bumper cars!" She shouted like a 5 year old. We both ran to ride it. After about 3 to 4 rides, we went back to the roller coaster queue. Its not that long this time. So we queued. We just kept quiet, waiting for our turn.

"She moved out this morning."

The people infront of us was suddenly speaking louder. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but he was talking loudly so I couldn't help it. "It's all my fault. I didn't tell her I was in the same group as you. We haven't even debuted and we already have a hater and worse, it's my own sister." Sister? I take a closer look at him. "Oh ." I cursed under my breath but Haeun unnie still heard it. "Why?" She asked. "Um..I..I need some cotton candy!" I dragged her to the cotton candy stand. "But you ate one a while agooooo." She whined. "I want it againn." I whined back. Finally she gave in and just bought me the cotton candy. We went back to the line. And guess what? IT WAS STILL THE SAME. THEY WERE STILL THERE. NO ONE ELSE QUEUED AFTER. LIKE WHAT THE HELL. BUYING COTTON CANDY WASN'T A SHORT TIME. HOW CAN NO ONE EVEN QUEUE AFTER THEM. UGHHHH. Yes, you guessed it. It was Jimin. And even better, he was with Taehyung and Jungkook. I just took a deep breath,wore my hoodie and snapback and went back in line. And to my surprise, they were still at the same topic.

Finally it was our turn but the thing is, we have to sit behind those three. I took off my cap and hoodie cos I know the wouldn't bother to look behind. Why would anyone even look behind when they're on a roller coaster?
-
After we got out, we went to see the picture that was taken when we were riding the roller coaster. "Wait wait. Wait a second. Isn't that Soyeon?" What? I looked at the picture. . Why did I take off the cap and hoodie? Haish. Well I guess there's only one thing to do. Let Jimin talk to me? Hell nah. Run. (author: DASI RUN RUN RUN NEO MEOMCHUL SUGA EOBSEO~)

 

 

Jimin's POV :

"Wait wait. Wait a second. Isn't that Soyeon?" I pointed to the picture. "Yeah it kinda look like her." Taehyung replied. Jungkook was just there looking like he's about to throw up. I looked around to see if anyone was wearing a grey hoodie. And I saw one, running away with another girl following. That must be Soyeon. "I see Soyeon. Come on we need to catch her." I told them but then Jungkook threw up and so I had to catch her myself since Taehyung had to help him.

Soyeon's POV :

"Excuse me! Sorry! Pardon me! Make way please!" I shouted as I ran through the crowd. "I think I lost them for now." I panted and sat on the empty bench nearby. "Lost who? Why did you even run? I didn't have a choice but to follow you. It was so tiring you know?" Haeun unnie said, breathing heavily. "Oh I didn't realise you were following me. I'm sorry unnie." I said.

"Just tell me why u ran." She asked. "Well..I um..kinda got mad at Jimin oppa yesterday at home. That's the actual reason why I moved back to the dorm." I explained. "So why'd you get mad at him in the first place?" She asked. "You know he's in a group right. The group was formed months ago and just yesterday, he told me he was in the same group as Taehyung. So..I got mad. And I'm never talking to him again." I said.

"But what the hell does that relate to this?! I asked you why you ran." She was still sweating. "Ouh. That. Well, when we queued, I overheard a group of people talking and when I looked at them it was Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook who was queuing infront of us. So I asked you to buy me cotton candy but when we came back, they were still there. No one queued after them so I was forced to queue behind them but when we were on the roller coaster qe had to sit behind them and I took of my cap and hoodie but then the camera took a picture of me and Jimin saw it and then I ran so here we are." I breathed in cos I spoke too fast. "So Jimin is here but you don't want him too see you or talk to you?" She asked again.
"Yeah."
-
"Guys! Where are you?! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" I said to our group chat. Truth is, you know. I want to get outta here as soon as possible.

"Haish let's just wait outside." I told Haeun unnie. As we both walked out, I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Hey! Let go!" I shouted as I turned around to find myself face-to-face with the person who grabbed my wrist, or should I just say, my brother.

"What do you want?!"
"Okay look Soyeon, I'm really sorry for not telling you. I know I should've just told you when the group was formed but instead, I told you 4 months later. I'm really really sorry, sis. I just didn't want you to get hurt. But I ended up hurting you even more. I'm really very sorry. You know I would never want to hurt you right?" He said, sincerely.

"Forgive me?" he asked.
"Ugh fine. Just keep him away from me, kay?"
"Whatever you want, sis."
-

Night:

I was getting ready to sleep but I heard my phine vibrate. It was a message from Jimin. Ugh what does this idiot want now?

"Oh ya I forgot to tell you. Hoseok is also in the group ^_^" -Jimin

WHAT THE HELL

"What the hell, Jimin! How many more secrets are you gonna hide from me?!"

"You mad, sis?"

"I'll be if you won't let me come to your practice tomorrow."

"We're gonna be at the practice room from 1 to 5 so make sure you come between 1 to 5, okay? Bring some snacks too." -Jimin

"So I can come?" I asked.

"Umm no. I just told you all those because because I know you're a caring sister and you'd buy the snacks and order someone to send it here -_-." -Jimin

"Chill bro." I wanted to just say K but that would be a little disrespectful wouldn't it?

"Haish just be there between 1 and 5. Good night."

"Good night :)" I sent it and locked my phone.

"Someone looks happy." I heard someone say. I looked around the room to see Sohyun unnie across the room, looking creepy, as usual (lol sorry unnie). "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Did you forget? We're roommates." She stated. "Oh yea. Haha. Totally forgot." I smiled sheepishly.
"So, why are you so happy?"

"I just found out a close friend of mine is in the same group as Jimin. So I wanted to visit them tomorrow before our practice, and well...I'm excited, I guess." I said, stil smiling.

"Wait, but didn't you say Taehyung was in the group too?" yeah, the whole group knows because Haeun unnie, the blabber-mouth just couldn't keep quiet.

"Yea, but I'm not gonna mind him. Wanna come? 1 to 5"

"Yeah sure, why not? Practice will start at 6 anyway." she said.

"Yea okay. Good night." I yawned.

"Night." she said, and continue playing her phone.