Chapter 13

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

Taehyung's POV :

The movie's gonna start soon. Right now it's just those stupid annoying commercials.
"Hyung, doesn't she look familiar?" Jungkook said to me as he pointed to a girl wearing a light turquoise dress. Damn that girl got some model-like legs lmao. She had her back us though. How did Jungkook see her face?
"Oh man holy . Isn't it Soyeon? What a coincidence!" He squealed. Gay. "Nah. Soyeon doesn't wear dresses. I'm sure it's not her." I replied, not giving a single damn.
As if on cue, the girl turns around. "I was right, hyung! It is her. Let's go greet her after the movie." He said then turned his attention towards the screen that already started playing the movie.
-
Sohyun's POV : (hehe surprise lol)

Damn that was a great nap I took. Well, I'm still tired. I took my phone and saw that I had a lot of notifications from Instagram. It's more than usual tho. I clicked on it and there's this specific person spamming me. He's still spamming me now. Even till my old posts that were like 100+ weeks ago. It was so much. Like I know I get a lot of likes since I'm an idol but literally this guy is pissing me off ugh. I looked at his username.
minsuweg93
WHAT. I looked again, properly this time. HOLY . AJHDJDNSISNSKAKSISNSKSJ MY IDEAL TYPE OF GUY IS SPAMMING ME. FOR GOD SAKE SOMEONE TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING. GAAAAAAH. I GOTTA TELL SOYEON ABOUT THIS.
Urgh why isn't she answering. Fine I'll just tell her later in the dorm. Right now I gotta spam him back. Wohoooooo.

-movie ends-

Taehyung's POV :

"Come on, hyuuuuung! Let's go greet her. And you know, just see who her guy friend is." He said and dragged me towards her. Why do I have to suffer like this ugh. Why does everyone have to be so attached to her when they become friends with her. It's so annoying how everyone likes her so much. When will she just stop being so friendly and kind? It makes me feel so guilty for breaking up with her.
"Oh hey, Soyeon! What are you doing here? Did you watch a movie? Such a coincidence, I watched a movie too!" Jungkook exclaimed, snapping me back to reality. I didn't even realised we were already here. Right in front of Soyeon. With another guy. Infront of her ex. Well it wasn't on purpose so who cares. She never wears dresses and she's wearing one right now which surprises me so much. She seems to be trying to impress him.
"Hey Jungkook, Taehyung!"
"Heyyyy! So who's your friend here?" Jungkook asks as he eyed her guy friend.
"Oh ya, I forgot! Guys this is my friend from iKON, Chanwoo. And Chanwoo, these are my friends from my brothers group, Jungkook and Taehyung." She introduced us to each other. It didn't feel so great to be introduced as her "friend". I know I may be expecting too much but come on. If you're gonna start dating him, might as well let him know about your past right?
"Actually I'm not her 'friend',"I air quoted and went for a dramatic pause. I could see Soyeon putting on a dont-you-dare face but I don't care. ", I'm her ex boyfriend." I said proudly.
-
Chanwoo's POV :
", I'm her ex boyfriend." He says with a face that is too proud to be of an ex boyfriend's.
"So? What's there to be proud about?" I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.
"Excuse me?" He scoffed.
I could feel Soyeon trying to pull me and go somewhere else but I don't want to. This 'Taehyung' guy is a piece of and I want him to know it. The other guy was also trying to pull him away but failed.
"You heard me. What's there to be so proud about? I'm the one who should be proud. You're just her ex. Someone from her past. Someone she wants to forget. Me, I'm someone she hangs out with a lot and someone that matters to her right now. I'm in her life right now. So you shouldn't be so proud of the title 'ex', which must be what most of those other girls call you." I ended then let Soyeon drag me anywhere she wants.
-
Soyeon's POV :
Holy shet. Oh God. That was some intense out there. Well, I'm glad it's now over. I was so uncomfortable since I was the topic of their fight. I was still dragging him then I slowed down because Chanwoo started talking.
"I'm really sorry you had to see me like that, Soyeon. You must hate me soo much right no--"
"Are you freaking kidding me?! That was so awesome! You were so awesome! That was so dope. You never fail to impress me, Chanwoo." I gave him a hug after cutting of his words. It wasn't something to make a big deal out of but for me, it was. I mean who wouldn't get goosebumps when a guy who looked like he couldn't even kill a bug spat out dope words as if it was his part time job. I definitely would.

 

-------------------

 

A/N: omigod guys im so sorry i didnt update for like 3 weeks. ive been so busy lately. my new school is killing me with so much homework and . teachers also no chill man.

      SORRY IF THE CHAPTER MAKES NO SENSE HAHAH