Chapter 6

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

 

 

(2months later...)

--SOYEON'S POV--

Bomi-ah...wae? Why are you doing this to me? I thought you were my true friend? I guess I was wrong.

I cried as I kept wiping blood of my cut shoulder. Yoojung has gotten more cruel. She payed some GUYS to beat me up. That .

--NEXT DAY--(still Soyeon's POV)

Oww. Today they beat me up real bad. I got so much bruises that even thick make-up could not cover.

When I got to my class, I sat on my seat, waiting for the teacher to come.

Suddenly, I hear squeals and fangirling shouts from the hallways. I wonder what's going on..

Gosh! Can't they keep it down?! They're getting noisier every second. Its as if they're right outside my class. Wait--they are -_-.

Seriously? Why this class?

Then I saw her. My favourite sunbae. What's she doing here?

Random classmate: Wow! Is that really her?

Other classmate: Daebak!

Some other classmate: Wow! It really IS her!

Some other other classmate: Park Bom unnie!

Yes..it is Park Bom. And yes she is 2NE1's Park Bom. She's my closest friend I have in YG. To be honest, she's the only true friend I have. 

Park Bom the Fabulous: Hi! As you all know, I'm Park Bom, the Fabulous. *flips her hair*

Geez she's so full of herself. But that's actually one of the reasons that she's my role model. She has that thing that I don't have.Confidence.

Park Bom the fab: Is this class 4E1?

Students:Ne!

Over-enthusiastic idiots-_-. As she entered my class, I looked down, not wanting her to see me.

Park Bom the Fab: Yeonnie! I came here to pick you up. Sajangnim wants to see you.

I slowly lifted my head up. With crossed fingers, I kept on hoping she meant another Yeonnie. I looked up and she was directly looking at me with her famous eye-smile.

Bomi: You're looking for Soyeon?

Yoojung:As in Park  Soyeon? Our school's biggest nerd?

[Soyeon/You started wearing fake gigantic glasses to complete the NERD concept cuz you/Soyeon is/are a fashionista. Everything needs to be perfect (OCD)]

Park Bom the Fab: Sorta?

"You mean that one?"  Bomi said as she points at me.

Still Park Bom the Fab: Yeon? Why are you wearing those huge glasses?

Yoojung: Why are you, a popular and pretty star, even looking for her, an ugly and useless ?

Park Bom the Fab:Excuuuuuuuuuse me? Ugly? Useless?

Soyeon is the prettiest and most popular trainee  of all the trainees in YG okaaaaaay?(She said as she walked up to my seat and put a hand on my shoulder)

 

 

"Unnie breaaaaathe. Relax and calm down." I said  As I rubbed her back.

 

 

"Whuuuuuut?"

"Soyeon is a trainee?"

"In YG?"

 

Park Bom the Fab: Come on Yeon. Sajangnim wants to see you.

 

 

I hope I didn't do anything wrong. Everytime I get called by him, I always get scolded for causing troubles.

 

 

I still remember some of his scoldings like..

 

"Why are you such a trouble maker?"

"Did you get trouble-making lessons from Seungri?"

"What are you? The female version of Seungri?"

 

I even remember his high-pitched arrogant tone.

 

--In the car--

 

Bommie: Hey Soyeon...take off those glasses will ya? It looks weird on you. Cuz you're pretty and the nerd concept doesn't fit you. I mean it does but you look better being yourself.

 

 

She then extended her hand and took off my glasses.

 

 

Bommie: OH MY FRICK-FRACKING GOODNESS. SOYEON WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BRUISES? *flaps her hands*

 

 

"Its nothing,"

 

 

Bommie: NO ITS NOT NOTHING. WHAT HAPPENED? *still flapping her hands*

 

"Look unnie..please don't tell anyone in the company about this. You remember that time I told you about a girl named Ellie?"

 

Bommie:Yeah..What about her?

 

"She's the one who called me an ugly, useless ...in my class, a while ago. She even paid people to beat me up."  I said as I flapped my hands.

 

...wait...why am I flapping my hands? lol