Chapter 8

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

-NEXT MORNING-

 

Soyeon's POV:

 

Nan kkaeeona kkaman bamgwa hamkke~

Da deureowa damen nugu charye~

Han chi apdo bol su eopsneun makjang gerilla~

Gyeongbaehara mokcheongi teojige--I snoozed my alarm-Bigbang's Bang bang bang- for another 5 mins. But I saw it was already 6.40 am. Oh ! I NEED TO BE AT THE PRACTICE ROOM IN 35 MINUTES! 

I ran to the bathroom and took a shower then changed into my gym/training clothes. I quickly ran out and took a taxi. "Ahjusshi, can you please drive to YGent building? And please hurry up." I smiled at him. I probably look like a mad woman right now. My hair is still wet and in a mess since i didn't have time to comb it. I'm sweating like crazy and my foot's not even fully in my shoes which made it even harder-and tiring- to run. "O..kay." he answered. I looked at my watch at it was already 7.03am. "Ahjusshi, palli juseyo(idk if I got it right).." I said to him. "Arasseo."

 

-YG building-

"Kamsamida, Ahjusshi. Keep the change!" I gave him 20,000won then ran off and took the stairs,which was a mistake since the practice room was at level 8. I reached the practice room all sweaty-even sweatier(?) than before- and the unnies were all looking at me weirdly. I looked at my watch and had 2 minutes to spare. I then collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily. 

 

"Yah! What happened? You look like you were chased by a thousand hungry dogs." Haeun unnie said.

 

"I woke up late." I simply answered, my eyes closed.

"Yah Soyeon! Get out of the way." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes to see Dongwoo oppa standing at the doorway. "I don't want to~" I whined. "Yah! Do you want to debut or not?" he said sternly. "Ugh fineee." I said as I got up and move to another spot.

"Where's Yoona?" he asked the rest. "She's not here yet." Seunghee unnie answered. "Then you all will be doing 50 pushups." he said as he sat on the floor and started playing his phone. "What?! Then why did I run so hard for?! I even took the stairs to get here!" I shouted. "I told you. If anyone comes late, you'll ALL do 50 pushups. And besides, its good practice for your body." he said. "I SHOWERED IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES, OLD MAN. I RAN AND ALSO TOOK THE STAIRS. THAT IS ENOUGH EXERCISE FOR ME." By the time I finished talking/shouting,I was breathing heavily. "Who told you to wake up late?" he raised his eyesbrows. Oh I am so ready to punch his annoying face. I was so mad and I was about to tell him how ugly he was until some annoying brat cut me off. "WELL WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SO--" "Hi guys!" I looked to the door and saw Yoona unnie looking so happy. I was about to run to her and choke her but the others held me back. How annoying! 

"Alright everyone. Do 50 pushups NOW. If you don't want to, I'm not gonna let you guys debut." he said, glaring at me.

 

-50 pushups later-

"Ughh I'm so tiredd!!" Nayoung unnie shouted. She was lying on the floor, eyes closed. It was so hard. Not all guys can do 50. And we're not even guys.

All of them were lying on the floor breathing heavily and drinking water while I was just sitting here, glaring at Dongwoon oppa and silently cursing at him. I don't know why but I am the closest one to Dongwoon oppa but we seem to fight all the time. But I don't take him seriously though. I enjoy arguing with him. Its like my part time job. Because we do it playfully.

 

"Okay girls! Get up! Quick! You have to practice the dance for your debut song! Get up! Stretch yourself!" Dongwoon oppa shouted.

"Yah why are you shouting at us?! Its not like we're deaf! We're right infront of you, old man!" I shouted at him, still annoyed that he forced us to do 50 pushups when he couldn't even do 10. "Yah! Show some respect to your elders! I'm 15 years older than you. And I'm not old! I'm only 31. 31!" he shouted back. "K!" I said. "Yah stop fighting you two! Dongwoon oppa, you're our manager! I wanna learn how to be a good leader by seeing how you deal with all this stuff and handle these kind of problems and this is what you do?!" Nayoung unnie shouted at us both-mostly Dongwoon oppa. "Relax Yoon unnie. We were just fighting playfully.." I said, looking down. "Aish you two.." she said. Then we learned the choreography for our debut song, "Lucky"(totally made up), then we had breakfast and continued learning it until it was 1.30pm. "Girls,we are now done. We'll continue tomorrow. Now you're gonna prepare for your busking session at Hongdae. You all will be busking there until you debut.

I know this is last minute but please prepare at least 8 songs that you all like or can sing-since all of you can sing. Your busking will start at 5 tomorrow. So please choose a song that can be played with a guitar or keyboard." he said. "Busking starts tomorrow?" Sohyun unnie asked. "Yes. Now I have to go. I'll be back at 9.30 to send you girls back home. Byee~" he waved at us before leaving the practice room. 

Seunghee unnies voice suddenly lighted up. Then she said, "Okay I have an idea..why not..we all chose a song for each of us to sing by ourself while we all decide 4 songs to sing together. So its a total of 10 songs. But you need to choose a song that you can play with a keyboard or guitar.How's that?" she asked. "That's great and the lucky thing about our group is that all of us can play guitars and keyboards. Right?" Yoona unnie asked. "Yep. I can play the keyboard!" Sohyun unnie shouted excitedly. "Hey geuss what? I can play the it too-_-." Haeun unnie said. "K. Now go and think of a song you're gonna sing." Sohyun unnie said. 

-4 mins later-

"Well? Have you guys thought of a song yet?" Nayoung unnie asked us.

"Yes~" we answered in unison.

"I'm gonna sing Don't Cry by Park Bom." -Nayoung unnie. 

"Flashlight by Jessie J." -Seunghee unnie

"Love Story by Taylor Swift." -Me!!!

"Don't touch me by Ailee." -Haeun unnie.

"Good Day by IU." -Yoona unnie. Oooo that's a hard song. But there's a reason she's the main vocalist.

"If by Taeyeon." -Sohyun unnie. 

"What about the song we're gonna sing together?" Yoona unnie asks.

"Lets sing Apink's No No No." Seunghee unnie suggested.

"And Payphone by Maroon 5?" Haeun unnie said.

"What about Taylor Swift's 22? That's a fun song." Sohyun unnie said.

"And Play It Again by Becky G pleaseeeee. Me and Sohyun unnie can do the raps in it." I begged.

"Lets do it. All of it are good." Nayoung unnie says.

 

-AFTER LEARNING THE SONG AND THE BACKGROUND MUSIC, 7.30pm-

"It didn't take as long as I expected. Now lets buy dinner. Dongwoon oppa gave me money. What shall we eat?" Nayoung unnie asked. "I want tteobboki!" Yoona unnie shouted. "Me too!" Seunghee unnie said. "Ok lets play rock, paper, scissors. Loser goes out to buy." Haeun unnie says. 

After playing, I lost. "Ahh why me??? I'm tired. My throat hurts. How can I order later?" I whined. They all just smirk. I asked Nayoung unnie for the money and wore my jacket and snapback. Then I left.

 

-------

I was walking down the crowded streets, trying to find the tteobboki store that the unnies told me about until I saw a familiar figure from afar. "Jimin oppa?!" 

---------------

 

A/N:II'm sorry that there's no love stuff in this chap. I promise there will be some if those stuff in the next chap. And sorry that the chap is too short.