Chapter 15

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

Taehyung's POV :

"Great, now Jimin knows I still like her." I said to myself, frustrated. I then saw Jimin slowly sliding creepily into the room again only to tell me that dinner was ready.

--

Sohyun's POV :

Ah Jimin must've been lying. There's no way Suga from BTS would have a "little crush" on me. I'm not even half a pretty as all those other female idols he has encountered with.

My phone then vibrated and I saw that I had a message from Jimin. How did he know my number though? Probably Soyeon.

What is this? Why would he send me a video of Suga? I then played it.

Annyeong, Sohyun-ssi!

You may have noticed this from either Soyeon or Jimin giving hints or just me, spamming your instagram notifications but,

I like you!
It's been about a month now. I can't help but notice how pretty you are in all of Soyeon's instagram posts. I heard you like me too.
I wish we can meet sometime.

BWOYA HOW WHAT WHY AHHH

"SOYEON!!!!"

Seconds later, that matchmaker of a maknae came. "Ne, unnie?"

I couldn't stop smiling. My face was red either because of this or I'm just feeling hot because who wears such thick clothing to sleep? "Wae? Why are you smiling so creepily?" Soyeon chukled. "Watch this." I gave her my phone.

Just simply looking at my phone, she laughed out loud, like really loud. Bwoya? "What's wrong with you? I told you to watch the video, not laugh like some crazy chick."

"I-" she paused to laugh before continuing her sentence. "I already knew about this. I was the one who told him to make this video message." She showed me her group chat with Suga and Jimin in it.

She made him do this so that I could get all then break my heart the next minute?

"Ah waeee? Why would you play with my feelings?! I ing hate you, Soyeon!"

-
Soyeon's POV :

"I ing hate you, Soyeon!" Sohyun unnie said before leaving her the dorm with a loud slam of the front door. Of course, she didn't forget to bring her wallet and phone.

Wait what? Me and Jimin basically got him to confess to her and she gets ma-- aah I guess she misunderstood what I said. I meant like I made Yoongi confess his true feelings for her. Ugh now I have to go out and search for her in this big city.

I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet and put then in the pocket of my grey Adidas sweatpants before slipping on a pair of black slippers. At this moment, I don't even care about fashion anymore.

All I care about right now is how to comfort unnie because I'm really not good at comforting people. But the most important thing is to find her.

I stepped out the building, only to be slapped right in the face by the cold air. How could I forget that it's fall? Aish why didn't I wear a jacket or something?

How can I survive with just a plain white tee and sweatpants? But it's okay, Sohyun unnie is more important than myself. Now I gotta find unnie. Where would I go if I was her in this situation?

~
"Unnie, where is the place that you go whenever you feel stressed or depressed?" I asked unnie. "The sea, of course. What about you?"
"Always, rooftops."
~

THE SEA!
Let's see, where is the closest sea around this area? I finally got it and ran the fastest my feet could possibly take me. I need to make this right, fast. As I got there after running for so long, I saw a lonely figure just sitting near the water about a perfect distance to not get splashed. The cold air blew harder this time causing my hair to be in all direction. I ran my hand through my hair before calling Sohyun unnie.

"Unnie!" I ran and sat next to her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "What the do you want now? State your business quick and leave. I don't like talking to people who toy with my feelings." She once again, rolled her eyes at me.

"Look, you totally misunderstood. What I said, it wasn't what it sounded like. Basically, I told Yoongi oppa to confess his true feelings that he had for you. Not that I made him do it as a prank or what. Listen, Yoongi oppa likes you. Like really. I'm not kidding." I explained. Unnie looks abit surprised.

"Omo, Soyeon-ah. Mianhe. I'm really really really sorry. I'll buy you bubble tea to make it up for what I said." Unnie said before getting up to dust the sand off her pants. I got up and did the same. This is what our friendship is like among the members. We fight and get over it really quickly.

"Yes, two taro flavoured bubble teas with pearl." Unnie ordered.
"That would be 9,000 won, miss." The cashiers said. She handed him the money and we waited for our bubble teas.

Why is it still so cold? Sohyun unnie, to be honest, looks fat in those thick, layered clothing. She is actually a really, really slim person. There isn't much difference between her and Jimin from AOA. Yep that's right, she is that slim. She looks cute tho.

"Number 462, your drinks are ready! Number 462!" I gave him the piece of paper before getting our drinks. "Thank you, please come again!"

We walked side by side, just talking about how far we have come and how much further we are gonna get if we worked harder.

"Aigoo, it's such a cold night. I can feel it through all these layer of clothes haha." She laughed, throwing her unfinished taro bubble tea into the trashcan. I then proceeded to throw mine too, which was already finished, as expected from the bubble tea maniac.

"Aigoo aigoo, Soyeon! Why are you only wearing that?! It's so cold out here! Here, wear my jacket." She was about to give me her jacket but I refused. I knew she has a weak immune systems. She is prone to cold. Even the slightest weather change can cause a whole day of noisy sneezes and used tissues. For me, on the other hand, I don't get sick easily, unlike her. "Are you sure? You look like you're gonna break your bones right after the next blow of the wind. Have you eaten yet?"
"I'm okay, trust me." I assured.
"Are you really sure, though?"
"Yes, yes. Now come on, let's go home." We continued talking until I suddenly felt abit weak. I've been like this all day but it somehow got worse. My vision started to blur and before I knew it, I out.

Sohyun's POV :

Oh my, what do I do?! It's like 11 right now and the streets are empty and she decides to just black out at this moment?! I gently took her hands and--woah her hands are ice cold. It's freezing. I took her hands and got her to lie on a bench nearby. It was so hard just to get her to stand up. I probably looked like I just murdered her.

Omo otteokkae?! I can't just carry her! She may be slim as hell but I'm not that strong. I decide to call the only person I could think of right now. Chanwoo.

After three rings, he picked up. "Ne, noona?"

Chanwoo's POV :

"CHANWOO, I'M NEAR THE CONVENIENCE STORE NEAR OUR APARTMENT WITH SOYEON AND SHE JUST OUT. HELP ME, I CAN'T CARRY HER! HURRY!" Soyeon? She out?! "On my way."

I quickly grabbed my jacket and ran out my room and dash out, leaving the hyungs, who were all watching the TV, dumbfounded. I ran quickly to the convenience store down the street and saw Sohyun noona pacing back and forth, looking really worried.

I ran to her and saw Soyeon lying down on a bench. I carried her bridal style and told noona that I will bring her to iKON's dorm since it was closer. Their apartment is 7 levels higher than us. There is no way I'm going to wait extra longer.

"Noona, please open the door for me." She mumbled a 'sure' before running off once the elevator door opened and opening our apartment door, surprising the guys who were shirtless.

They were confused as to why she was here but as soon as I walked in with Soyeon in my arms, their questions were answered, kinda. I quickly lay her down on my bed, putting a thick blanket over her.

The hyungs were all by the door, looking at me as if I did a crime.

"Well, what are you doing just standing there? Someone, get me a bowl of warm water and a towel."