Chapter 3

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

A/N: super short chap srryyyyyy

------------------------------

I woke up to find myself in a hospital room. What am I doing here? I looked around to see Jimin oppa slepping next to me and Bomi playing her phone.

"Soyeonaaaaaa!! You're finally awakeee!!!" Bomi said as she noticed me waking up. Jimin then woke up after hearing Bomi shout  "Whaa? What's going on?" he asks and Bomi only pointed at Soyeon. "Finally..you're awake. Did you know how worried I was?"

"Yeah. We were so worried.  Mind explaining what happened?" Bomi says.

"What happened?" I asked back.

"I waited for you yet you didn't come to class. So I looked around the whole school. Then I went to the DR to find you lying down on the floor with so much blood. So I called your brother to drive us to the hospital." She explained.

"Oh." was all I could say. "So? What happened?" Jimin asked.

"I finished dancing to the last song and rested for a while since my legs were numb. I saw Yoojung coming in with a baseball bat. Then she started beating me up.  Then I out." I explained. "Oh my god. THhat must have hurt so much. Thats it, she's gonna get it from me. I'm gonna have to murder a ." She got up but I pulled her back down. "Don't."

"Whyyyyyyy?" she whined. "Just don't. Now do you guys mind? I wanna be alone now."I tell them.  "Sure thing sister." Jimin replied. "Thanks." I smiled at him.

Then Jimin and Bomi left.

Finally. Some peace and quiet. I'm not saying that Bomi is loud... well actually she is loud. Then I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in."  I say. It's Taehyung.

Actually after our breakup, we remained as friends. At least that's better than not talking to each other

 

"You okay?" He asks as he passed me a KitKat bar. He knows I love chocolates. "Yeah I'm fine. How'd you know I got admitted to the hospital?" I asked, taking a bite out of the chocolat bar. "Jimin. So what happened?" I knew he's gonna ask that. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes. "What do you mean?" Clearly, he's confused. "She's the one who did this to me. Of course she'd know."

"Yoojung? Impossible. She wouldn't do this to you. She's not that type." He defended her. "Of course she did. She's a ." Why won't you just believe me? "How could you say that? She's an angel." He says. "Yeah. A devil in an angel costume." I responded. "No she's not. I'm her boyfriend. I know her." Oh for Pete's sake just stop defending her already."Oh trust me. I know her more than you do. She's a ." 

Taehyung's POV:

I couldn't hold back my anger.

I slapped her. Even I couldn't believe it myself.

"Wow, Taehyung. You changed so much. " She smiled. No, please. Not that painful smile, Soyeon. I didn't mean it.

Soyeon looks really disappointed. I really felt bad for slapping her. I felt bad because I slapped her even after she got hurt real bad.

 

 

--end of Taehyung's pov--