Chapter 11

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM TAETAE!!! STAY CUTE, FUNNY, IDIOTIC AND HOT HEHE.

----------

"Soyeon, wake up! Its already 12 and you have to be at Bighit's practice room by 1!" An annoying voice woke me up from my beauty sleep.

"Yah, Park Soyeon! Are we gonna go or not?!" She shouted. "Unnie~ 5 more minutes. Pleasee~" I whined.

"Yah! You spoiled brat! We have to be there at 1 and its already 12!" she nagged. "Unnie! He said be there between 1 to 5, not by 1!" I shouted back at her.

"Oh really? Well then, sorry. You can go back to bed hehe." She scratched her nape, embarrassed. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't since Sohyun unnie's voice was so loud a while ago.

I got up and picked the clothes that I'm gonna wear today. Which was really simple; a grey sweatshirt since it was fall, and dark blue skinny jeans. I went to the bathroom and took a refreshing shower.

When I got out of the bathroom, I could see Sohyun unnie sleeping on the couch.

I went to my room to get my 'OBEY' snapback and socks and then woke unnie up. "I'm done. Lets go."
"Wait what? I'm not ready yet. Wait for me." she said and ran to the room to get ready.
I just wore my socks and took my black Converse and put them on while waiting for unnie to be done.
"Alright I'm ready, lets go!" she said while I was fixing my snapback.
-
"What snacks should we buy them?" I asked.
"Umm..tteokbeokki?" She answered, not taking her eyes off the road. Yes, she's driving. But of course, it's not her car. It's her brother's.
"Nah. I'm thinking of pringles and oreos, ice cream flavour to be exact hehe." I'm not really thinking about what THEY want. That's what I want. lol.
"Haish you and your oreos and pringles."


The whole ride was filled with us thinking about what they want. But of course, not taking out oreos and pringles off the list. We reached the convenience store near Bighit and got coke, chips, oreos, pringles, and cup noodles because they're a bunch of hungry little children who can't survive with just chips and oreos and pringles especially with the fact that I'll end up eating all the oreos and pringles.

When we got out of the store, Sohyun unnie said, "Lets get them tteokbeokki too. Because you and I both know who's gonna end up eating all the pringles." I smiled sheepishly.

After it was all done, we quickly went to Bighit entertainment.

-
"Yo wassup! Park Soyeon in da house with some snacksss!" I shouted as I walked in the practice room that smelled like sweat. But I'm used to the smell since unnies and I sweat alot during practice.

Then someone started shouting at me. "Hey! Who are you?! What are you doing here?! *gasps* Don't tell me you're an obsessed fan who got your way in without security noticing?! We haven't even debuted yet and we already have an obsessed fan! Yah! Get out of here, you freak!" And then he started pushing me out the door, Sohyun unnie wasn't here since she had to meetup with someone. She got the message right when we got out of the car so yeah she's not here.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Stop pushing me out!" I shouted. Well aside from Taehyung and HoEsuck, I also know that Jungkook is in the group, way before I knew about Taehyung. "Don't call me that! I don't like it when a sasaeng calls me that!" He said, still pushing me out.

Then I saw three other guys sitting at the corner of the room, watching this little drama of ours, looking slightly amused. Aren't they gonna help? Haish.

"Yah yah! Jeon Jungkook, what the hell are you doing to my baby sister?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Jimin and Hoseok standing behind us both.

"Baby sister?!" he said, quite shocked. "You actually came huh?" he said as he put his right hand over my shoulder and ruffled my hair with his left hand,causing my snapback to fall off my head.

"Let me get that for you." Jungkook said and took the bags in my hands. He then quickly got inside the room with his face slightly flushed red. I guess he was embarrassed of what he did awhile ago.

Then I remembered Hoseok. I quickly ran to him and hugged him. "I missed you soooo much HOESUCK!!!"
"I miss you too, Yeonnie!! Where have you been all these while??" he asked. We were still hugging tho.

I then saw Taehyung behind Hoseok, looking abit...hurt? Where did he come from? He wasn't in the room when I came here. Oh well, who cares. He just rolled his eyes and walked away. What's his problem? Is he on period or something?

"Don't mind him. He's just upset that Yoojung left him for another guy." He explained.
"Is it Bobby sunbaenim?" I asked since I heard Yoojung talked about Bobby in one of the talk shows that she was in. Well, she ended up becoming an actress while Bomi and the girls debuted as idols in a group called Apink.

Now I'm just waiting for MY debut. YG said I was gonna debut soon but when. Haish. Should've seen this coming. Of course, he IS known as the troll in the KPOP fandom.

I then entered the room again after that fetus kookie pushed me out -.-
"Let me introduce you guys to my cute baby sister! Guys, meet Soyeon. She's a trainee at YG." He introduced.
"Well hello there. The name's Seokjin but you can call me Jin." A tall, handsome guy said.


The other two then stood up and walked towards me with Jin following. Jin shook my hands and let the other two introduce themselves.


"Yo wassup. Yoongi here. I have more swag than the rest of these losers here I call friends. Nice to meet ya." He then extended his hand which I gladly shook. Wow why isn't Sohyun unnie here. If she was, she'd really like this guy. He really matches with unnie's ideal type; his face is quite pale, he has a sweet smile and he's not that tall. Totally her type.

"Hello? Earth to Soyeon? You there?" Hoseok said, waving his hands infront of my face. "Yeah, yeah, I'm here." I said, moving his hands away from my face.

"Well, my name's Namjoon and I'm the leader among these hooligans. Nice to meet you." He shook my hands.
"Hi, I'm Jungkook. And I'm really really really sorry about just now. I didn't know. I'm really sorry." He shook my hands profusely, asking for forgiveness.
"Nah, it's alright. I don't really mind. Can you stop shaking my hands now?" I chuckled when he finally let go.

"Well, now that you know everyone, let see what food you bought us~" Hoseok said, dancing weirdly. And when I say weirdly, I really mean weirdly.

"What do you mean everyone? She still hasn't met Taehyung yet. Is he peeing or making a baby in the toilet?" Namjoon oppa said making us all chuckle -well, almost all-.


"Let's just eat, kay?" Jimin oppa tried to change the topic. "No,no. We'll wait for Taehyung. Namjoon, go check on him." Jin oppa ordered.
Jimin mouthed a 'sorry' which I then replied with an 'it's okay'. Hoseok just stood next to me and whispered, "They're really stubborn so I apologise on their behalf."

And then we saw Namjoon oppa dragging him in. "Aish I told you. I want to be left alone!" he shouted and tried to remove Namjoon oppa's grip on his arm but failed as it seems like his grip is so strong, it could even break his bone.


"Yah! Be nice. We have a guest!" Namjoon oppa whispered harshly.
"But I don't want to see her!" he shouted back.
"Kim. Tae. Hyung. You better behave before I kick your all the way to San Francisco." Jin oppa shouted.
"Do I look like I ing care?! I don't want to see her stupid face! I don't want to hear her stupid voice! I don't want to be anywhere near her!" he shouted and left. And then I heard stuff like..


"What was that all about?"
"Is he on period or something?"
"Poor kid, still haven't move on."

"Let's just eat without him. That stupid prick." I said and started taking out the food.
"Mind explaining all that?" Yoongi oppa raised an eyebrow.
"Can I?" Hoseok asks.
I just shrugged my shoulders.
-

"So..yeah. But I don't know why he got so mad awhile ago." Jimin said. Hoseok and him took turns telling the 'story'.
"Well, we're sorry. We didn't know." Jin oppa said, looking down.
"Hey, hey. It's okay. It's not your fault." I said, patting his back.


"So she's single? YASS I HAVE A SHOT!" Jungkook celebrated by throwing some oreos in the air.
"Yah! How dare you do that to my oreos?!"
"Yah yah! She may be single but that doesn't mean she's available. She's got two guys from iKON crushing on her. And I also heard Hoseok likes her too." Jimin said, eyeing Hoseok suspiciously.

They all turned towards Hoseok including me. He was looking abit flustered.

"Y-yah! Park Jimin, why would you tell them that?! Uhm...well. I used to. Now I'm with Bomi." He explained.
"REALLY?! YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I shook him,fangirling. I was, of course, happy for her. No matter what she did to me, I'll still be happy for her. She did have a crush on him for almost two years.


"CONGRATS GUYSS!!! I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE GONNA END UP TOGETHER!!" I fangirl again. Well, I'm actually a hardcore shipper of MiSeok/HoBo(wtf lol).


"Well atleast I still have a chance. How old are you anyway?" he asks.
"She's two years younger than you, Kookie." Hoseok answered.
"Then why the hell were you guys even in the same class?!" He asks again.
"Ask the teacher." Hoseok replied.


"Your chance isn't even that big. ROYAL and iKON are really close friends. There might be more members of iKON falling for her." Jimin smirked and Jungkook just pouted cutely.


"ROYAL?" Yoongi oppa asked out of nowhere,eating some pringles.
"It's our group name. I know it sounds stupid. I'm not good at coming up with names." I told him.
"It's great. I'm not kidding." he said, giving me the can of pringles he was eating.


"Yay my sour cream & onion pringles and me are back together~" I hugged it.
"You stupid little idiot.Stop being so obsessed with pringles can you?" Jimin said, ruffling my hair.
-

"I'll be off now. I have practice at six. Call me when you want me to come again. Byeeii!" I waved at them. It was already 4.30 so I took a cab home to take a quick shower and change. Wow that was a long day. But I still couldn't forget what Taehyung said. He seems to really hate me. I didn't do anything though.

-

Taehyung's POV:

Why did I even get mad at her? She did nothing wrong? Why was I like that? Was I mad that I broke up with her for a betraying ? Was I? Or was I too scared to be around her, see her beautiful smile, hear her beautiful voice and possibly...fall in love with her again?