Chapter 7

Do you even care? BTS fanfic

-AT YG BUILDING-

Soyeon's POV:

 

Oh my god I am freaking out. What if he wants me out of YG? Please tell me its good news. Please..

 

When we got to his office, he told me to take a seat and told Bom to get out.

 

-end of pov-

 

YG: Soyeon.

Soyeon: Y-yes?

YG: I have great news.

Soyeon: What is it?

YG: You're gonna debut soon! *shouts like a 5 year-old*

Soyeon: Omg really?!

YG: Yes! You're gonna be the main rapper, main dancer and maknae. Oh and also, your group has 6 members and you're the last one to join.

Soyeon: Omg thank you so much! I love you! *hugs YG and they both jump like crazy*

Soyeon: What is our group name?

YG: You guys will have to figure that out yourself.

YG: Congratulations. You may go now.

Soyeon: Thank you.

 

She went out of his office and saw Bom waiting outside.

 

Soyeon: Unnie! *cries and hugs her*

Bom: Yah what's wrong? Did he scold you?

Soyeon: Ani.

Bom: Then what happened in there? Did he ask you to leave the company?

Soyeon: Aniya.

Bom: Then what?! Tell me!

Soyeon: I'm gonna debut soon! *hugs her again*

Bom: Oh my god! REALLY?!

Soyeon: YEAH!

Bom: Congrats! I'm so proud of you!

Bom: Lets go to my house and order pizza!

Soyeon: And bubble tea!

Bom: Yeah! Lets have some fun!

Soyeon: Wohoo!

 

-Next day, Soyeon's POV-

 

As usual, I woke up and got ready to go to school. After I ate breakfast, i waited for Jimin Oppa to finish getting ready.

-end of pov-

 

Soyeon: Oppa! Palli! We're gonna be late!

Jimin: Its still 6:45, you idiot!

Soyeon: Just hurry up!

Jimin: Fine. I'll be down in a sec.

After like 2453869 million years, he finally came down.

 

Soyeon: Finally.

 

Jimin: Let's go.

 

Soyeon: Okie ^^

 

-Fast Forward> AFTER SCHOOL-

 

Soyeon's POV:

 

Today...was different. I wasn't bullied. And everyone adores me again-just like before. They were all bowing and smiling at me. Weird.

 

As I walked past the notice board, I realised that my photo was there. I went to the notice board and read it. 

 

PARK SOYEON, ONE OF THE BIGGEST NERD IN SCHOOL, WAS ACTUALLY A TRAINEE IN YG ENTERTAINMENT. YESTERDAY, HER SENIOR, PARK BOM OF 2NE1, CAME TO HER CLASS TO FETCH HER SAYING THAT HER CEO, YG, WANTED TO MEET HER. 

 

Ohhh that's why everyone was adoring me and everything.

 

As I was walking home, a cr suddenly honked. I looked at the direction of the sound and saw manager oppa (her group's manager.she met him when YG told her the news) Then I walked to the car.

 

 

Me: Hi Dongwoo oppa. What are you doing here?

 

Him: You're going to YG and meet the rest and decide on a group name. Get in.

 

"Kk. But I don't even know who my members are. And can you send me home first? I wanna change my clothes first." I said as I got in the car.

 

"Ok. And I'm pretty sure you know them." He smirked.

 

"O..kay..? Stop smirking. You look like a ert." I say.  

 

"Whatever. " He answered.

 

-AT YG PRACTICE ROOM-

 

I slowly walked in and saw 5 people sleeping on the floor -except for one, who was playing her phone-. I looked at her closely.. Wait..is that... "Seunghee unnie?!" I shouted. She looked up from her phone..

 "Soyeon?!"

She runs up to me and hugs me. Then she looked at me "Its been so long since I saw you! You've grown so much!" then she hugs me again. 

 

"Unnie, its only been 3 months -_-." I answered with a -_- face. "You're gonna be in the same group as I am?!" I asked excitedly.

 

"Yes! And you became cuter!" She shout again causing the rest to wake up. 

 

"Soyeon?!?!" They shouted. Who are they? How did they know me? Oh wait..I'm wearing a hoodie with my name and birth year at the back -_-.

 

I turned around and scanned all their faces.

 

"You're all gonna be in the group?!?!" I shouted even louder than before.

 

"Yess!!" They answered/shouted in unison.

 

"I missed you all so much!" I hugged them. "We missed you,too!" Yoona unnie said.

 

Yoona unnie, Nayoung unnie, Seunghee unnie, Haeun unnie, Sohyun unnie and I were actually dorm mates until I had to move out because Mum and Jimin oppa said they missed me. And so, I moved out. I haven't seen them for so long.

 

"So why am I here again?" I asked.

 

"To know each other more, which you guys already do, and decide on a group name." Dongwoon oppa says, appearing out of nowhere.

 

"You scared the hell outta me." Sohyun unnie said.

"Okay so lets get started. When YG told me the news about me debuting, he said that I had to practice my dancing cos my dancing is not that good. But because I had a nice voice, he said I was good enough to debut. So I'm just going to be the main vocalist and songwriter of the group." said Yoona unnie. 

 

"My turn." said Nayoung unnie. "YG said that I've been doing great and he's been watching me practice till late at night and said that I had the skills to even be a leader. So here I am, being the future vocalist and leader of this group." she ended, making a peace sign.

 

"I'm just gonna be the lead dancer and vocalist of the group. I love eating. The thing I hate to hear the most is 'No.Food.' I'm so glad to be in the same group as my closest friends! "Seunghee unnie exclaimed.

 

"I'm gonna be the lead vocalist and dancer but I'm not as good as the lead or the main dancers. I'm just better than the other unnies. You all know that I'm not good at aegyo but ironically, I'm the cutest member." says Haeun.

 

"Yeah right." Seunghee unnie said, rolling her eyes. 

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" she pouted.

 

"It means..I'm the cutest member! Buing buing~" she answered, doing aegyo.

 

"Eww!" I shouted.

 

She pouted. "I'm just kidding, unnie." I say.

 

"Okay whatever. Sohyun, your turn." Nayoung unnie said. 

 

"I'm going to be the dancer, rapper and vocalist of the group. Actually, I don't even know how I became the vocalist.YG said that he heard me singing during vocal practice and said I should be the rapper and vocalist so..yeah." Sohyun unnie said.

 

"I'm gonna be the main rapper, main dancer and maknae of the group! I really envy Sohyun unnie cos she can sing and rap unlike me, who can only rap." I said.

"But I'm actually more to singing now. And plus, you're the MAIN rapper. So yeah. Continue with your intro." she said.

"As you all know, my oppa is Park Jimin. He's not a 15& member. He's a trainee at Big Hit Entertainment. He auditioned for YG but failed to get in. I'm supposed to be talking bout myself. Why am I talking about him? Why are we even doing this when we already know each other so well?" I asked.

 

"I don't know. But lets decide a group name now." Sohyun unnie said.

 

"Yeah." I say.

 

"How about Sunshines?" Haeun unnie suggested. 

 

"Eww no!" We shouted in unison.

 

"Sparkles?" she suggested again.

 

"Too girlish." I say.

 

"Rainbow?" Seunghee unnie suggested. 

 

"It already exists." Sohyun unnie said.

 

"2ne2?" Yoona unnie say. 

 

"Really? -_- No." Nayoung unnie answered.

 

"How bout ROYAL?" I asked.

 

"That..is actually okay." Nayoung unnie says.

 

"Yeah."

"That's good."

"Lets go with that."

 

"Dongwoo oppa!" Sohyun unnie called him.

 

"What?" he said, making his way towards us.

 

"We've decided on a name." Seunghee unnie said.

 

"What is it?" he asked.

 

"ROYAL." I say.

 

"That's a great name." he smiled at us.

 

"Oh ,and Soyeon...You won't be going to school tomorrow. You've got to practice hard for your debut which is in 7 weeks." he said again. 

 

"Its 8.50pm now. I'm going home. You guys go home too. Rest well. All of you must be here by 7.15am tomorrow.If one of you comes late, you'll all be doing 50 pushups" he said and left the practice room. 

 

"Ughh why do we have to be here so early?? " Haeun unnie whined. 

 

"Because if we don't, we can't practice and if we don't, we won't be able to debut and our dreams will be crushed." Nayoung unnie says, calmly.

 

"Bye guys! I'm going home now." I said and grabbed my phone and wallet and left.

 

-HOME-10.15pm

 

I finished showering and changing. I the air conditioner and lied down on my bed, facing downwards. Today was tiring. But it was also fun since I got to meet my friends.

I turned around and closed my eyes till I fell asleep.

 

--------------------------------

was it too short? btw I have the age and members im gonna put it down there↓↓↓↓↓it includes facts about them.I actually planned it for another fanfic but why not 

-------------------------------------

ROYAL members:

 

(1) Name: Jang Yoona

Stage name: Yoona

Nickname: Yoong-unnie

Date of birth: 13 May 1994

Position: Main vocalist, songwriter

Fact: She is the worst dancer in the team.

Very flexible.

Second most normal member.

 

 

(2) Name: Son Nayoung

Stage name: Nayoon

Nickname: Yoon-leader

Date of birth: 17 July 1994

Position: Vocalist, leader

Fact: Bossy but caring.

Baby-faced.

Most normal member.

 

 

(3) Choi Seunghee

Stage name: Seunghee

Nickname: Bread Seunghee, Meat Seunghee, Corn Seunghee

Date of birth: 12 August 1995

Position: Lead dancer, vocalist

Fact: She LOVES to eat.

Corn, bread and meat are her favorite foods.

Loves Haeun (like how Jimin loves Jungkook lmao).

 

 

(4) Name: Oh Haeun

Stage name: Haeun

Nickname: Haengoo, Haennie

Date of birth: 23 January 1996

Position: Lead vocalist,dancer

Fact: Very hyper in the morning.

Not very flexible.

Worst at doing aegyo.

Very cranky when she doesn't get enough sleep.

 

 

(5) Name: Kim Sohyun

Stage name: Kisum

Nickname: Kiki

Date of birth: 26 March 1997

Position: Dancer, rapper, vocalist

Fact: Doesn't have jams.

 Has alot of aegyo.

She thinks she's swag but actually she's not.

Close with Soyeon.

Loves sleeping.

Doesn't like doing anything.

 

 g(6) Name: Park Soyeon

Stage name: Soyeon

Nickname: Yeonnie, Yeonsing machine {lolololol}

Date of birth: 24 November 1999

Position: Main dancer, rapper, songwriter, maknae

Fact: Weirdest and noisiest member.

Thinks Kisum's aegyo is annoying.

Loves sleeping. 

------------------------------

Im sorry if you actually expected her to be the visual or something but I love rapping and I want soyeon to rap