Chapter 7

The Past

 

 

That week, Yonghwa took Seohyun for a drive. They went to a date a very beautiful place near the sea. Both of them were enjoying the night view of the open sky while eating their food. Yonghwa put his head on Seohyun’s thigh. Seohyun Yonghwa’s soft hair.

“Hyun-ah, isn’t it beautiful?” Yonghwa ask her with his eyes fixed at her.

“Yup, the sky is so beautiful tonight. Lots of stars and a very bright moon too” Seohyun answer.

“Not the sky” Yonghwa told her.

“Huh?” Seohyun confuse.

“It’s you, paboo” Yonghwa told her and grab her head, and start kiss her soft lips. The kiss got deeper and longer. Both of them really falling for each other until none one of them wants to break the kiss first.

Seohyun break the kiss to take a breath after the long and lustful kiss.

“Hyun-ah” Yonghwa call her name softly.

“Hmmm?”

“Let’s get married” He told her.

“Yah, why so sudden?” Seohyun laugh as she thought that Yonghwa was only joking.

“Why are you laughing? I’m serious. I don’t want to lose you to other man.” Yonghwa plays with Seohyun’s hair.

“Are you serious?” Seohyun ask him.

“I’m really, really serious. So, will you marry me?” He look directly into her eyes.

“Yah, you’re so boring. There is no ring or something?” Seohyun said jokingly.

“Yah, did you want to marry me or not? If no, I’m going to find other girl” Yonghwa pouted.

“Arasso. I’ll marry you” Seohyun pinched his cheek cutely.

 

 

 

A month later, Jung Family Mansion.

 

That night, Seohyun and Yonghwa were busy preparing for the wedding that going to be held at a hotel this week. Seohyun, Taeyeon and the others are busy wrapping the door gift for their guest later.

“Halabeoji, where did you put the invitation card and the guest list? I need to check for the last time before we distribute it tomorrow.” Seohyun ask Yonghwa’s grandfather.

“Hyun-ah, I think I put it somewhere in my room. I’m sorry, but you know right where my room is?” Yonghwa’s grandfather was busy helping arranging the flower decorations.

“Arasso” Seohyun stand up and walk to his room. After she take everything that she need, she went back to the living room where everyone is busy helping for their wedding. On her way back, something caught her attention.

“Excuse me” Seohyun call one of the maid there.

“Yes, Miss Seohyun?”

“What is that big house there? Whose house is it? So beautiful” Seohyun ask her.

“It’s the house for maids like us. Most of us live there.” The maid told her.

“Really? Yah, can you take me to go there? I want to see it” Seohyun ask excitedly.

“I’m sorry, miss, but Mr. Jung said that you’re not allowed to go there. Besides, there aren’t anything interesting there” said the maid politely.

“Really? Well, how sad. Thank you, btw” Seohyun go inside the living room after asking the maid.

All of them continue helping preparing for Yonghwa and Seohyun big wedding that week.

 

 

 

A day before the wedding.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa were busy checking all the preparations at the hotel. After satisfy with everything, both of them went back to the office to continue a meeting before both of them going to take a break for three weeks after their wedding.

“Work diligently, Seohyun. I’m going to pick you up after I finish my meeting.” Yonghwa cheer on her and he rush to go the meeting that he need to attend.

Seohyun was checking on her phone, and suddenly she remember something.

“Yah, Taeyeon-shi, I forgot to give halabeoji his suit for tomorrow. Ottoke?” Seohyun ask Taeyeon.

“You should to their house now. It’s okay, I’ll help you with your work. Take it as my present for your wedding. Keke” Taeyeon smile at her.

“But, I try to call halabeoji so many times, but he didn’t answer it. Should I just go their house? But…” Seohyun was thinking something.

“But what?” Taeyeon ask her.

“But, Yonghwa told me that I should not go their house in case I didn’t have anything important. Because, he didn’t anyone to interrupt halabeoji when he is at home.” told Seohyun.

“But, you need to give something to halabeoji, right? Now, go” Taeyeon told her.

“Okay, I’m going. Come early tomorrow to help me with my dress. See you” Seohyun call for a taxi and go to the Jung Family mansion.

 

 

Luckily for Yonghwa, the meeting ended earlier than he thought. He went straight to Seohyun’s office, but he can’t find Seohyun anywhere.

“Taeyeon-shi, where is Seohyun?” he ask her.

“Oo, she just went to your family house about thirty-minutes ago.” She told him.

“What did you say?” Yonghwa seem shocked.

“She went to meet your halabeoji” She told him again slowly.

“Oh ” Yonghwa start to run and drive his car quickly. Taeyeon was left, blankly. What is wrong with him?

In the car, Yonghwa try to call Seohyun so many times, but he can’t reach it. He call his grandfather and told that Seohyun is on her way to their house. Unfortunately, his grandfather was outside the house.

“Halabeoji, ottoke?”

 

 

Seohyun already arrive at the mansion. She can’t see anyone there so she just enter the house.

“I’m sorry, miss. But I think you can’t enter this house now.” One of the maid stop her.

“Why? I just want to see halabeoji” Seohyun told her.

“I’m sorry but….”

Suddenly, a guy, is running fast in the corridor, making Seohyun and the maid shocked. Then, another maid was chasing that guy. It looks like they are playing police and thief.

“Yah, who is that? Isn’t that…?” Seohyun was thinking. She is really sure with what she just saw. Isn’t he Yonghwa? What was he doing? Isn’t he in the meeting right now?

“I’m sorry, miss. But I think you better leave the house right now” the maid try to stop Seohyun who is starting to chase that guy.

“Yah, Yonghwa-oppa” Seohyun runs as fast as she could, and luckily, she caught him outside of the house, in the garden.

That guy seem to be in shocked when Seohyun suddenly grabs his arms. He looks like a little child who is scared.

“Yah, oppa. What are you doing here?” Seohyun ask angrily. She can’t believe that Yonghwa could do stupid jokes at important time like this. He didn’t reply anything. Instead he runs to the maid and hide behind her.

“Noona, help me” he said.

“Yah, oppa!” Seohyun shout angrily. Seohyun walks towards him, but then suddenly, she hears someone shouted at her back.

“HYUN!”

She turns her body and was shocked to see Yonghwa was standing behind her.

“Hyung” that guy runs towards Yonghwa and hug him. “Hyung, help me. This noona wants to eat me”

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun freeze for a moment.

“What’s going on here?” Seohyun ask.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada \(^-^)/

Here is another surprise for your tonight!

Please enjoy reading it :) 

Don't forget to leave your comment!

I'm trying to make this story interesting! Pray for me! Kekekekeke