Chapter 11

The Past

 

Seohyun is recovering faster than predicted. Every week, she will go to her therapy at the hospital with her mother, or Taeyeon, or sometimes, Yonghwa. Nowadays, Seohyun can accept the facts the reality by seeing counsellor and taking advices from doctor. Seohyun’s life seems to be happier than before, when she learn to accept and appreciate the people around her. Her relationship with Yonghwa also getting much better from day to day. Today is her last session for her therapy since she already can walk like usual.

“Taeyeon-ah, I think I want to surprise Yonghwa. What do you think I should do?” Seohyun ask her.

“How about you go to his apartment and make some candle light dinner, or something like that?” Taeyeon give her suggestion.

“Good idea, but I don’t have the key to his apartment” Seohyun told her.

“I have his key here. Later, I’ll tell Baekhyun to tell Yonghwa to go to his apartment after office hour ended.” Taeyeon give Seohyun his apartment key.

“But, why did you have his key?” Seohyun ask, confuse.

“Errrrr, it’s actually, errr.. Kyuhyun’s key. He told me to keep it for a while. Remember? Kyuhyun and Yonghwa share the apartment?” Taeyeon lied.

“But….” Seohyun wants to ask more, but oh well.

“Hurry up, or you’ll be late” Taeyeon push her into her car. Phew, she almost caught off guard.

 

After went to buy some groceries, Taeyeon sent Seohyun to Yonghwa’s apartment, and leave her alone because she need to continue her works at the office. Seohyun enter the apartment carefully. As she can remember, she been there only a few times.

Without wasting any time, Seohyun go to the kitchen to prepare the dinner herself. She decided to cook western food special for Yonghwa as an appreciation. Seohyun put all the things on the table.

“First, what I need to do is…….” Seohyun keep thinking and looking around the kitchen. Suddenly, something caught her attention. She look into the refrigerator and there is a sticky note on it. She took the note and read it.

 

Seohyun (^^)/  Anyeong


Then, she took another piece of note on it.


Hyun, don’t open this refrigerator!


Eager to know why, Seohyun open the refrigerator.


I said, don’t open it! Well, now, you have to keep looking for another piece of notes!


Seohyun look around her, and she notice that there are some paper with arrow on it. She follow the direction of the arrow, which lead her to the main bedroom. She open the door and shocked to see many pictures of her hanging in the room. The rooms are also decorated with flowers and balloons. She then walk to the bed and open the heart-shaped box. There is a card on it, and she read it.


Look outside the balcony.


Seohyun open the sliding door in the room which leads her to the garden. There, she was surprised to see Yonghwa was waiting for her, wearing a black suit. She walks towards him.

“Yonghwa, what are you doing here?”

Yonghwa kneel down, and give her the bouquet of flowers.

“Will you marry me?”

Seohyun, who is planning to surprise Yonghwa, got surprised instead.

“Yah, what is this” Seohyun can’t stop smiling. She took the flowers from him.

“So, what is your answer?” Yonghwa ask her again.

“Do I need to answer that?” Seohyun reply with a big smile on her face.

“Of course” Yonghwa pinch her nose. Suddenly, Yonghwa could feel something landed on his lips. Seohyun puts her arms around Yonghwa’s neck and kiss him passionately.

“This is my answer” Seohyun break the kiss. Yonghwa only stare at her, surprised to her sudden attack. Suddenly, they can hear people cheering for them.

Yonghwa and Seohyun’s family, Kyuhyun, Baekhyun and Taeyeon were hiding behind the bushes all the time. They are cheering happily for them and they didn’t expect to see such scene from them.

“Yah, you didn’t said there are many people here” Seohyun punch Yonghwa, her face turns red due to embarrassment.

“How can I tell you when you suddenly kiss me” Yonghwa whisper softly to her ears, making her blushing.

That evening, all of them were celebrating for Seohyun’s recovery and also for their upcoming wedding. Yonghwa is the happiest person today. It’s true, if we believe and be patient, good things will come to us, even if it takes time. There is always a sunshine after the rain.

 

 

 

 

A month later, Seoul International Airport.

 

It’s been almost a week after their wedding and today, Yonghwa and Seohyun will leave Korea. They are planning to start their new life at London. Yonghwa will take in charge for their company there, while Seohyun decided to become a full time housewife for Yonghwa.

Taeyeon can’t stop her tears from falling. She can’t believe that her friend will be far away from her.

“Seohyun-ah, promise me you will come back if I get married to this bastard” Taeyeon said while wiping her tears with tissues.

“Of course, paboo. It’s time to go now. Take care of yourself, Taeyeon, Baekhyun” said Seohyun.

After saying goodbye to everyone that went to send them off at the airport, Yonghwa and Seohyun get into their flight. It will be a long journey before they arrive at their new place. Seohyun hopes that her decision to start a new life at there will bring happiness and no more sadness.

 

 

 

Both of them are busy adjusting their life at their new place. Yonghwa is busy with his works, while Seohyun is busy arranging their new condominium. She decided to decorate the house herself since she have nothing to do. After a long day arranging and cleaning the house, Seohyun decided to take a shower to clean herself before Yonghwa got back from works.

As Seohyun is taking her shower, she feel someone hugging her from the back.

“Yah!” Seohyun shout, while closing her eyes.

“Paboo, why you didn’t lock the door” Yonghwa said while kiss her cheek. Yonghwa keep looking at Seohyun. He was amazed by her perfect body, until he didn’t realise that he went into the shower, with his working suit.

“Yonghwa-ah” Seohyun push his body a little to take her towel to cover her body, but Yonghwa grabs her hands. He kiss her hands passionately, then he start to kiss her forehead. Seohyun wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer and start kissing him. It only took Yonghwa a few seconds before he start to dominate the kiss. Seohyun slowly caressed his bare skin under his wet shirt, then she start to unbuckle his zip, throwing his shirt and jeans onto the floor.

“I love you” Yonghwa said in a hoarse voice. He leaned down to kiss her neck while squeezing her hard enough to make her let out a loud moan. Yonghwa wants to go futher, when suddenly both of them hear their door bell ringing.

Ting! Tong!

“It must be the things that I ordered yesterday” Seohyun told Yonghwa. Both of them look frustrated.

Why must you come at a critical time like this, mr. postman! Yonghwa mumbles to himself.

“I’ll go and take it. And, we gonna continue from where we stop” Yonghwa wink ily to Seohyun and get out from the bathroom quickly. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Damn that postman guy! Hahaha. 

Here is another chapter for you. What do you think gonna happen next? Kekekeke

 

Thank you for subscribe and upvoting my story <3 Saranghae