Chapter 10

The Past

 

The first thing Seohyun see the moment she opens her eyes is a white ceiling. She moves her hands but all she can see that her body are full with wires.

“Where am I?” She ask with a sore voice.

“Seohyun! You are awake!” Taeyeon said happily, but on the same time, she is crying. She is crying in Baekhyun’s embrace. Kyuhyun quickly push the button to call for the doctor.

Seohyun could see Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Baekhyun, her family, and Yonghwa’s grandfather in the room. But they look a bit different.

“Omma, appa. Where am I?” She ask her family.

“Hyun-ah, you got into an accident. You’re in the hospital right now.” Her mother told her.

Slowly, Seohyun try to remember. Accident? Hospital?

“I remember know. Where is Lee Shin? Yah, what happen to Lee Shin?” She grabs Taeyeon’s shirt.

“Yah, what nonsense are you talking about?” Taeyeon ask her.

“I SAID WHERE LEE SHIN IS?!” Seohyun ask angrily.

“Yah, he’s already dead. Why did you ask the things you already know?” Taeyeon answer her calmly.

“It’s my fault. If I didn’t run away during my wedding day.” Seohyun start to cry after she hears the news of Lee Shin’s death.

“What run away? What wedding? Yah, what are you talking about?” Taeyeon look at her confusedly. Everyone in the room also start to look at her, thinking what nonsense has she been talking about.

“Lee Shin is Yonghwa’s twins. And that halabeoji try to kill him, and his father too.” Seohyun said while pointing his father directly to Yonghwa’s grandfather.

“Seohyun, what twins are you talking about?” Mr. Jung look at her.

“Yonghwa didn’t have a twin, as I remember.”Kyuhyun said.

“Yonghwa and Baekhyun were chasing me and Lee Shin. And that’s when we got into accident” Seohyun told them.

“Who am I chasing? Hyun-ah, Lee Shin already gone since high school. All of us went to his funeral. You got into accident a day before your wedding day.” Baekhyun told her.

“Huh?” This time, Seohyun is the one who got confuse.

“You got into accident on your way to grandfather’s house, a day before your wedding. You been in coma for almost six months.” Said Taeyeon.

“What nonsense are you talking about? GET OUR FROM HERE! EVERYBODY GET OUT FROM HERE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE ANYONE!” Seohyun shout crazily, and she start to throw everything on the table beside her.

 

The doctor and the nurse arrive on the right time. They ask everybody to go out for while they check on her. Everyone were waiting nervously outside her room, when suddenly Yonghwa arrived from his office.

“Did Seohyun already wake up?” Yonghwa ask everyone there.

“Yeah, but……”Taeyeon feel heavy to tell Yonghwa about Seohyun’s condition.

Just then, the doctor went out from her room. Yonghwa went straight to him and ask about her condition.

 

“Should I just tell everybody here? Well, she is fine physically, only that she can’t move her legs yet. But, it’s not that bad. By doing some therapy, she will be able to walk again. But, mentally, she is fighting with herself right now. She is having an illusion where she can’t differentiate the reality and the dream that she’s been having during her coma. She needs some time before she can go back to normal. But, she is just fine. Now, only time can heal her.”

 

After discussing with the doctor, Yonghwa sents the other back home. Usually, all of them will take turns to take care of Seohyun. But mostly, Yonghwa will spent his night at the hospital. He enter the room and feels sad after seeing Seohyun back to sleep again. She must be tired.

Yonghwa took the towel on the table, and start to wipe her sweat. It looks like she is having a bad dream. Yonghwa could hear that Seohyun is keep repeating someone’s name. Sadly, he could hear clearly that it was Lee Shin’s name, not his. Seohyun still can’t get over her past. Suddenly, Yonghwa feels so jealous towards a guy name Lee Shin. He must be a great guy, to win a pure heart like Seohyun.

“How can I feel jealous towards someone who already not here? Yonghwa, fighting” He cheers himself up.

 

 

 

It’s been a month since Seohyun woke up from her coma, and today she is allowed to go back to her home. But, Yonghwa’s grandfather offer her and her family to stay with them since she is still Yonghwa’s fiancée. Besides, Seohyun need to go back to the hospital every week for her therapy until she can walk by herself. Right now, she is depending on her wheelchair only. Seohyun. Without any objection, just agree to live with them since she has many questions to ask Yonghwa and she need to settle everything fast. Even though Yonghwa has been taking care of her in the hospital every day, but she was too mad to talk to him. Hence, every time Yonghwa came, she just shut and only talk to other people.

That evening, Yonghwa come to the hospital to bring her home. He put all the things into the car and help Seohyun to enter the car. Then, he folds the wheelchair and enter his car. While driving, sometimes, Yonghwa took a glance at Seohyun. It’s been a long time since the last time he heard her soft voice talking to him.

“Seohyun-ah~” Yonghwa try to start the conversation.

“Where did you hide Lee Shin? And, where is my bracelet?” Seohyun ask him, so sudden.

“I know you still having hard time to accept the reality but…”

“My bracelet, I want it back” Seohyun cut him before he could finish his words.

“I threw that stupid thing away. You need to move on, Hyun-ah. Your story with Lee Shin already over” Yonghwa said harshly.  

“I know you’re trying to kill him. Give me back my Lee Shin and I promise you we won’t disturb your life anymore” Seohyun said with her tears falling.

“Hyun-ah, please stop” Yonghwa try to calm her.

“WHERE IS LEE SHIN? GIVE ME BACK MY LEE SHIN! I WANT HIM BACK! PLEASE!” Seohyun start to shout loudly in the car, making Yonghwa can’t control his anger anymore. He brake his car suddenly, causing Seohyun to become shocked and shut .

“WHY CAN’T YOU ACCEPT THAT HE IS ALREADY DEAD?! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS! I JUST KNOW THAT HE WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE! COME BACK TO REALITY, SEO JOO HYUN!” Yonghwa grabs her shoulder tightly.

“But, I want my Lee Shin back” Seohyun said in her cries.

“And I want my Seohyun back” Yonghwa pull her closer and hug her tightly. He let his tears falling as he’s afraid that he will lose Seohyun forever.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys! 

So, did you predict the story will become like this? :P

I'm sorry for the short chapter.  Orz

Is my story is too fast for you? Mianhe. I lost my draft for this story, and I can't remember the small details about this story! (T.T) 

Once again, I'm so sorry! Please keep enjoy reading it!