Chapter 4

The Past

Chapter 4

 

The J&J Group Main Building

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon park their car and walk quickly into the building. After they enter the lift, Seohyun press the 1st floor button when suddenly Taeyeon reminds her.

“Shouldn’t you press the 14th floor button today, Seo Joo Hyun-shi?” Taeyeon winks at her.

 That’s right. Starting from today, Seo Joo Hyun will no longer be Executive Manager, but she will become the CEO’s personal assistant.

 

A week ago

“I’ll get engage with you, if and only if, you become my personal assistant” Yonghwa look at the girl in front of him. How come she still can remain calm.

“But, why? I don’t want to” she refuse.

“Why? Because the salary is lower than yours now?” Yonghwa smirk at her.

“No, because I don’t know how to do that kind of works” Seohyun reply coldly.

“Or, because you do want money only. Don’t worry. I’ll give you money. You have to be my personal assistant only. Don’t you want to help your soon-to-be-fiancée?” Yonghwa said in a sneaky way, planning to . He walks slowly to her.

“Gold digger” he whisper at her ear. “Or, you afraid that you will fall in love me? Well, obviously, you will” Yonghwa said confidently.

“Fine. We’ll see who fall in love with you” Seohyun reply, and leave his office room.

Because of that, Seohyun agree to become his fiancée and also his personal assistant. Honestly, she just want to repay his grandfather deeds and she know that soon, Yonghwa will leave her after he finds his love of life. It is impossible for them to fall in love with each other, she thought.

During the engagement day, only closest family and friends were invited. Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Baekhyun and Kang So Ra are the only friends that know about their engagement. It is only a small event held at the Jung Family’s Mansion. They decided to keep it as a secret until their wedding day before they announce it publicly.

About half an hour before their engagement, Yonghwa was ready with his black suit. He went to look for Seohyun. What took her so long to get ready? He went to look her at the dressing room. There, he look through the open door. Seohyun was already done with her make up. She tie her hair down. Simple and nice. She was trying to zip her white gown, but she couldn’t reach her back.

Yonghwa knock the door and open it wide. Seohyun was surprise by his sudden visit. She look at him.

“Yah, what are you doing here? I’m not ready y—“

Yonghwa walks slowly towards her and hug her. He pull her closer and he could smell her fresh scent. Seohyun who was in his embrace, froze. “Yah, what-“ Seohyun push his body a little, when suddenly she could feel Yonghwa’s hand on her back. He actually trying to help her to zip her gown since she couldn’t reach it.

“Paboo, we gonna be late” Yonghwa smirked at her and walk away. “Hurry up” he told her.

Their engagement went smoothly. And so, Seo Joo Hyun starts her works as Yonghwa’s personal assistant. 

Seohyun still remember the warmth of his embrace and his manly scent. Paboo, she told herself. Suddenly she feel mad at herself. Aigoo, why did I let him touch me easily.

 


‘Miss Seo Joo Hyun, in my office now’. Yonghwa called her, making her back to reality. She knock his door and walks to his desk.

“Why?” She look at him as if he want to eat him.

“Smile, please” He then smile at her as a demonstration.

“I don’t have time this. Why?” She ask again.

“Where is my coffee?” He still smiling at her. “I want a cup of coffee, every morning, in my desk” he continue.

Without saying anything, Seohyun walks out from his office and heading to the pantry to make his morning coffee. Suddenly, she heard someone are talking about her in the pantry. She hides behind the door to hear closer.

 

You know that girl that slapped our CEO few weeks ago. I heard now she’s become his slave.

You mean she will not receive any salary?

That’s why she lost her position as executive manager.

Pity her, have high level of education but become a personal assistant, like us.

Serve her right. That’s what you got if you try to seduce the CEO when you’re not his level.

 

She can’t hear it anymore, so she decided to just enter the pantry. Everyone in the pantry were shocked by her sudden existence. She make the coffee quickly, and sent it to Yonghwa’s room.

“Yah, don’t ever told me to make your stupid morning coffee again” She put the coffee on his desk angrily. She folded her arms, cursing those people silently.

“Nice” Yonghwa said sofly. Suddenly, Seohyun could feel all of her anger gone, just like that.

“What did you say” she ask for confirmation.

“Nice, now would you please go back to your desk?” Yonghwa look at her. She’s blushing, haha.

On her way out, Yonghwa reminds her again.

“Your coffee is just as I want. Please, make it every morning.”

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It has been a month since Seohyun become his personal assistant. She already used to his rude and bad-temper personality. Yonghwa look at his paper works. Something is wrong. He call Seohyun into his office.

Seohyun walk into his room. He was amazed by her looks. She became more feminine from day to day. Today, she wear a white blouse and red skirt, with her long-wavy hair moving freely. And what captivated him the most is her red y lips. He gulp and his eyes keep watching her walking. Then, he continue to watch her y lips talking and mumbling.

“YAH!” Seohyun shout at him, making him shock.

“Did you hear what I’ve said just now?” Seohyun ask him.

“What was it again?” He replied.

“Aigoo, tonight you will attend one of your biggest client’s wedding ceremony” She reminds him.

“Oh, and tonight you’ll have to go with me, because everybody have a partner, and I need one” Yonghwa ask her.

“But, I don’t have dress for tonight” Seohyun was hoping Yonghwa will take other person to the ceremony.

“Don’t worry” Suddenly, Yonghwa grab her in the waist and bring her to his car. He push her inside his car, and they went to go shop for Seohyun’s dress.

 

THAT NIGHT
SHANG RI LA HOTEL

 

There were so many people that attend the wedding ceremony. Yonghwa and Seohyun greet everyone. Most of them were Yonghwa’s client, so everyone know him. After greeting everyone, they took their seat at the table.

“Yonghwa-shi, it’s been a long time” Mr Park, his grandfather’s friend greet him at the table.

“Come, let’s have a drink and get drunk tonight” All of them toss their glass together.

Yonghwa and Seohyun toss their glass together wif them, but none one of them drink their glass.

“Why, Yonghwa-shi?” Mr Kang, that was also sitting at the same table with them ask him.

“I’m driving” Yonghwa reply, and then whisper slowly to Seohyun “Drink, or they will say we are rude. Don’t worry, I’ll sent you home safely”

Seohyun finish her drink in one gulp. Everyone in the table clap their hands.

“I didn’t know this beautiful, gorgeous looking girl was so good with alcohol” one of them praise her.

They continue drinking and talking, mostly about business until the wedding ceremony is finally over. Seohyun seems drunk a little since she drank for Yonghwa’s part also. She need to maintain her CEO’s face in front of this important people, or she will lost her job. All of the guest head home, so do Yonghwa and the drunk Seohyun.

 

Inside Yonghwa’s car, Seohyun was already sleep. Yonghwa drive his car to her house. Once they arrive, he took Seohyun’s phone and call for Taeyeon.

“Oh, Taeyeon-shi. Where are you?” Yonghwa ask her as soon as Taeyeon picks up her phone.

“Mr Jung, I’m at Busan right now. Why?” said Taeyeon.

“Seohyun drunk, and I don’t know how to open your house door” he told her.

“Just find a card on her handbag and enter the password. I’m sorry I will not be home for a few days. After you sent her, make sure you lock the door again. Make sure she is safe” Taeyeon ask her.

“Arasso” and he look for the key card inside her bag.

 

After he found it, he open his car door and then he carry Seohyun that was still sleeping into her house. He search her room and he know it is Seohyun’s room judging by the pictures at the wall. He put Seohyun carefully and slowly on the bed. He pull the blanket up. He look at his watch and it was already midnight.

When he want to stand up, a hand grab his waist.

“Oppa” Seohyun said in a seductive way. She pull Yonghwa’s tie, making him fell on top of her.

“Yah, H-Hyun” he try to stand up again but somehow, Seohyun pull him again. This time, it was Seohyun who was on top of Yonghwa.

Seohyun stares at Yonghwa’s hazelnut eyes. That eyes, that always reminds her of Lee Shin’s eyes. Then, Seohyun look at his lips. Any girl would want to get kiss by that lips.

Yonghwa was shock by Seohyun’s drastic movement. Tonight, she look ier than ever. How can a guy resist an angel like her. Her eyes, nose, lips. Just perfect.

Seohyun bits her lips. Her eyes were full of lust. She Yonghwa’s shirt and throw it to the floor. She kiss his wide-build-chest slowly and intensely. Seohyun open her outer gown, revealing her y white legs and her neck. 

Yonghwa can’t resist it anymore. He has been controlling himself since they were inside the car. But, it was Seohyun who starts it first.

Yonghwa pull Seohyun, and Yonghwa was on top of Seohyun again. He kiss her lips aggressively. Yonghwa explore her hot mouth and surprisingly, Seohyun responded to it. They deepen their kiss and start enjoying with each other. That night, Seohyun’s room was full of lustful moans.

 

It was 3 in the morning and outside was raining heavily. Seohyun awake from her sleep due to the loud sound of the thunder. Her room was dark. She feel someone or something was hugging her body. She turns around and shock to see Yonghwa’s face, sleeping beside her. She turn on the lamp beside her bed quickly. She look at her body and shockingly, not even one string attached to her body.

 

“JUNG YONG HWA!!!!!!” She scream loudly, waking Yonghwa up from his sleep. Yonghwa who just woke up, also shock with what happen.

What has gotten into him. Oh my god. He rub his face. He still remember precisely what happens, but it clearly wasn’t his fault.

“Yah, it was your fault who seduce me first” Yonghwa defends himself.

“I was drunk” She covered her face with both hands and start to cry. Then, she remember something.

“Yah, you’re sober, aren’t you? You promise to send me home safely.” She point her finger at him.

“But, it is still not my fault. Any guy wouldn’t resist if you seduce them like that. And, would you stop crying. It’s annoying. Why you still acting like you’re innocent and pure, even though it was not your first time. I bet like you couldn’t even count how many times-“

“Jerk” Seohyun cut him, picks up her clothes on the floor and run to the toilet. She lock herself inside and cry.

 

Yonghwa only watch her run to the toilet. He then picks up his clothes on the floor and wears it. Yonghwa look at the mirror and tidy up his mess hair. Seohyun was so good in bed, indeed. As expected from cheap girl like her, Yonghwa thought. But, somehow, he likes the way Seohyun treat him, cares for him. Full of love. Gentle. Sincere. Pure.

Yonghwa search for his car keys. It was not on the floor, nor the table. He look it on the bed. He lift the blanket and was shock with what he see on the bed.

A blood. A blood. A blood.

That’s means, Seohyun was a before he sleep with her.

What have you done, Yonghwa-ah! After taking her first night without her unconsciousness, throwing bad words at her and call her .

You’re jerk. No. You’re worse than jerk. Yonghwa mad at himself. He go the toilet and knock the door many times.

Hyun! Hyun! Hyun!

“Hyun, mianhe!”

“Hyun! Please open the door”

“Hyun!”

He keep calling for her, but no answer. He keep on knocking the door.

Suddenly, Seohyun open the door and look at him with her red-eyes.

“I hate you” “I hate you” “I hate you”

Yonghwa pull her to his embrace. There, Seohyun cry all out.

That moment, Yonghwa knows, he already fall in love with her.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Everyone! Sorry for the late post! 

Sudden short vacation with my family! Mianhe T.T 

Keep calm and enjoy reading (^_^)v 

I'm really, really, really sorry!