Chapter 6

The Past

 

“Your first love? Yonghwa ask Seohyun. Seohyun remain silent for a moment. Seeing her remain in silent, Yonghwa continue to keep asking about her first love.
“I bet I’m more handsome than him, right? Yah, everyone said that I’m so hand….”

“If, if only I told him my feelings the day he confessed to me, I wouldn’t regret it so much” Seohyun eyes start to become teary. “if only……..” her voice start to become husky.

“Yah, what happened?” Yonghwa ask her. “Its okay if you don’t want to continue”

“He……he left me. Yonghwa-ah, he left me” Seohyun start to cry loudly.

“Yah, Seohyun….” Yonghwa didn’t know what to do during time like this, so, he took Seohyun into his embrace. He hug her tightly and keep patting her back. He let her cry for a moment.

Seohyun cry loudly in Yonghwa’s embrace. She tighten her arms around him. She decided to open her heart one more time, for Yonghwa, but Yonghwa need to know about her first love first. She need to be honest with Yonghwa if she wants to start a new page in her life.

That night, Yonghwa listen carefully to everything she said about Lee Shin, about his look, his personality and their past. Surprisingly, Yonghwa appear to be so calm. That night, both of them decided to try their best for their new relationship.

“Hyun-ah, us, let’s be a couple, like a real couple. Falling in love, go on romantic date. Can we?” Yonghwa ask her sincerely.

Seohyun just nodded without answering him, but enough to make Yonghwa smile.

 

 

A few days later

 

The story about Yonghwa and Seohyun are in love spread quickly in the company. Now, Yonghwa really try his best to show his love for Seohyun. He will try to flirt with her every time he see her. He will take Seohyun every morning at her house and go to the office together. They will go to lunch together, and they will go home together. Where ever and whenever there is Yonghwa, there will always be Seohyun beside him.

Seohyun is doing her work, when suddenly she receive a text message from Yonghwa.

I love you with all my , I would say heart, but my is bigger.

Seohyun burst into laugh after reading his text.

“Aigoo, love-birds” Taeyeon . She is happy when she know that her friend right now has already moving on. She feel relieve when Seohyun told her that Yonghwa know everything about her past. She is sure that both of them are serious in their relationship now. She hope for the best for both of them.

“Aigoo, you look so happy nowadays, Seohyun-shi” Kyuyhun said to her.

“I’m always happy, didn’t I?” Seohyun smile at him.

“Oh, Hyun. There is something on your face. Let me wipe it for you” Kyuyhyun took some tissue on the table and wipes Seohyun’s face. Unfortunately, Yonghwa was watching the scene.

 

I must control myself. I’m not jealous. I’m not jealous. I’m not jealous. Yonghwa said to himself. Yonghwa enter their office and everyone were shocked.

“Oh, Yonghwa, I’m just help….” Kyuhyun try to explain to avoid misunderstanding.

“Arasso. Hyun, let’s go home now” he said to Seohyun and close the door back.

 

 

That night, Yonghwa brought Seohyun to his favourite ice cream café. Seohyun was eating goguma ice cream, while Yonghwa is eating his coffee flavoured ice cream. Seohyun finish her ice cream quickly because she likes goguma a lot.

“Yah, did you already finish yours?” Yonghwa ask her.

“Ne, oppa. Komawo” Seohyun eat the cone.

“I want to taste the ice cream though” Yonghwa said sadly.

“Omo, I’m sorry. Let me buy you a new one” Seohyun said.

“I don’t want. I want yours. Not the new one” Yonghwa acting childish.

“Aigoo, I already finish all of it. I’m sorry” Seohyun reply angrily.

“Then…….” Yonghwa grabs Seohyun hands to make her closer to him, and he kiss her soft lips passionately. After a few moments, he breaks the kiss.

“Now I know the taste of your ice cream” Yonghwa said, with evil smile on his face.

“Yah, oppa!” Seohyun face turns red because of the sudden kiss attack from him. But, she is happy to know that Yonghwa is not mad at her anymore.

 

 

Jung Family Mansion

 

That night, after sent Seohyun back home, Yonghwa decided to go to his family house. Once he arrive at his house, he went to meet his grandfather to discuss about something.

“Halabeoji, what should I do now? I totally falling for her” Yonghwa told his grandfather.

“Then, the two of you should get married” his grandfather suggest it.

“So, are you sure?” Yonghwa ask his father.

“About the wedding, let me settle it. You don’t have to worry” told his grandfather.

"Are you sure everything going to be fine?" He ask once again.

"I'm sure" 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hye everyone! I'm back! I'm really really sorry for taking such a long hiatus without telling you :(

Today, I'm going to keep update this story. This story might  not be as what you predicted. So, keep reading. 

Please leave your comment below! 

Don't mad at me (^_^)v

And, sorry for this short chapter.