Chapter 9

The Past

 

Seohyun, didn’t expect that Yonghwa would something like this, because he is a cool-type guy. She close with both of her hands.

Once again, Yonghwa has proposed to her.

“Yonghwa…..” She can’t continue because she is too touched. She just nodded.

“Is that a yes or no?” Yonghwa ask her, trying to .

“Yes” Seohyun answer shyly and softly.

“SHE SAID YES” Yonghwa shouted loudly and he stands up, to hug her.

Everyone in the restaurant cheering and congratulate them.

He hug her tightly. “Thank you, Seohyun. Thank you so much”

That night, they spent their night together, went for a movie and go for a ride to the beach. Just like a new couple. Seohyun decided to accept Yonghwa and continue her life, while take a good care of Yongshin. After they went back from their date, Seohyun decided to tell everything to Taeyeon, including about Yongshin. Taeyeon feel glad that all the misunderstanding has been cleared up.

 

They begin the wedding preparation as soon as possible because they want to avoid anything bad again. They got only one week before the wedding. Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Kyuhyun and all their friends are helping them preparing for the wedding. This time, Yongshin also helps them.  

 

 

Wedding Day, Shang Ri La Hotel

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon are in the bride’s room. After finish make-up and wear the wedding dress, Seohyun only needs to wait for her father to come. Suddenly, Taeyeon’s phones rings. She pick it up.

“Yah, Hyun, your family already arrive here. I go to pick them up” said Taeyeon and she left the room.

Seohyun is looking in the mirror again for the last time.  She ask her stylist.

“Am I look good now?” she ask her.

“You’re perfect, but, why don’t you take that bracelet off? I think it didn’t match with your theme” suggest her stylist.

“Oh, this? It’s okay. I never take this thing off” she tell her. “Err, noona. Could you please bring me some water? I feel so nervous” she ask her politely. Her stylist leave her alone in the room.

Seohyun keep looking the bracelet. The bracelet that Lee Shin gave her long time ago. She will take care of the bracelet preciously.

“This bracelet means a lot to me. I’m not going to take it off forever” Seohyun mumbles to herself.

“And why is that?” A voice ask her from behind.

“Because it is………..” Seohyun wants to continue but she was shocked from what she see in the mirror.

“Because it is from me?” that voice answer.

“Yah, Yonghwa. You supposed to be waiting for me in the hall. What are you doing here? Seohyun nags at him.

“The reason for you to treasure the bracelet so much is because of me, right?” that voice ask her again.

“Yah, Yonghwa! Go back to the hall” Seohyun feel something weird with Yonghwa. Something is not right, she thought.

“I gave you that bracelet during your birthday. The same day I confessed my feelings to you, Hyunnnnn~~”

Hyuuuunnn~~~~? Only Lee Shin used to call her like that. And, how come he knew so much? But, there is no way Yongshin come back to normal. It is impossible.

“It’s me, Yongshin, or you can call me Lee Shin, if you want” Lee Shin told her.

Okay! This is scary! What is happening here? Is this some kind of jokes? Are they playing some pranks on me? Seohyun thought.

“Hyun-ah, I never sick. It’s really me, Lee Shin.” He try to convince her.

“But, how?” Seohyun feel so confuse right now.

“My brother and halabeoji are not a nice person, Hyun-ah. They try to kill me and my father, so that they can take over the company and all the assets that we have. Hyun-ah, you need to believe me this time. I’m just acting like I’m sick so that they think I’m not bringing any harm to them. They have been locking me up for years from the outside world.” Lee Shin try his best to convince her again.

Seohyun could feel her head is in pain. She still can’t process the whole story.

“Believe me. Right now, we need to get far away from here. I promise to tell you everything” Lee Shin lends his hands, hoping that Seohyun will grabs it. Seeing Seohyun just stand there, looking confuse, Lee Shin grabs her wrist and took her outside by using the back door. Lee Shin push her into his car, and he starts to drive away from there.

 

In the car, Seohyun couldn’t stop staring at Lee Shin who is focus on his driving. He drives really fast.

“Is it, is it really you, Lee Shin?” Seohyun ask him. Her eyes become teary. She still can’t believe, about everything.

Lee Shin took her hands and kiss her hands softly. He then put her hands on his cheek. Seohyun could feel the warmness of his hands and his cheek.

“It’s me”

 

At the same time, in the hotel.

 

Everyone were waiting for Seohyun to enter the hall with her father. They were all so excited to see how beautiful Seohyun is. The most excited person is Yonghwa, of course. Finally, Seohyun will become his.

It’s about time for Seohyun to enter. Shockingly, it was Taeyeon that enter hall, looking nervously. She runs to Yonghwa and told him that Seohyun is missing. Yonghwa, runs to the room where Seohyun was getting ready. Seohyun’s parents and Yonghwa’s grandfather also run to see what happen. Once they arrive at her room, they can see that Seohyun didn’t bring anything. Her phone, her wallet are still on the table.

Yonghwa nervously ask every worker on the hotel if they see Seohyun. Luckily, one of the worker saw a bride with a guy, went into a car and drive away fast. “Lee Shin” Yonghwa said, madly. Yonghwa then took his car and start to find them. Baekhyun offers to go with him in case anything happen.

“Did you know what car are we looking for?” Baekhyun ask Yonghwa who is driving crazily.

“I think I know where they are going” Yonghwa told him.

“They?” Baekhyun ask,

“Lee Shin and Seohyun” he answer calmly.

“Did Seohyun drive the car? Because it couldn’t be Lee Shin, right? He is sick, right?” Baekhyun couldn’t stop asking.

“It’s Lee Shin who drive the car. And could you please shut your mouth for a while?” Yonghwa start to get angry.

“Lee Shin? But…..” Baekhyun stop asking when Yonghwa give him a deadly gaze. “Okay, okay”

 

 

Lee Shin and Seohyun stop their car at a station gas to fill their tank. Seohyun changes her clothes at the toilet and she bought some beverages for both of them because she knows that it’s going to be a long journey.

She was busy paying for the beverages when suddenly Lee Shin shout at her.

“Hyun, hurry up!”

Seohyun runs to him without taking the balance from the cashier. “Why?” She enter the car quickly and Lee Shin starts to drive hurriedly.

“Why?” She ask him again.

“I can see Yonghwa’s car. He’s been chasing us” he said nervously. “Hyun-ah, wear your seatbelt, I’m going to speed up”

Seohyun wear her seatbelt. She never feel so nervous like this. It’s like they were a criminal, got chased by a police. Lee Shin keep speeding up, and on the same time, he keep looking at the mirror to see Yonghwa’s car until he didn’t notice there is a lorry in front of them.

“YAH, LEE SHIN-AH!” Seohyun scream loudly and grabs Lee Shin’s hands.

“YAHHH” Lee Shin scream loudly too.

After that, Seohyun could only see darkness and she can’t feel anything. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omo, who do you think is the bad one? Lee Shin, or Yonghwa? 

Guys, please leave your comment below! I feel more energized when I read your comments. 

Thank you so much for supporting me T.T