Flaming Hotness

Amnesia Girl

*Not proofread... and no banner (mianhae again... )

"Here hyung," Once we got to the seat, Minho handed the box of sweet buns to Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked up at Minho with an apologetic expression.

"Gomawo Minho-yah and... Mianhae," Jonghyun smiled softly at Minho and Minho smiled back.

Maybe Jonghyun was just in a bad mood.

"It's okay hyung,"

Minho and I sat down, switching seats so that I was facing Taemin and Minho was facing Jonghyun. He wanted to switch so that Taemin won't whine about being left out.

"Dig in Taeminnie..." I said to him as he shoved pieces of the sushi in his mouth.

"I'm a growing boy," he said after he swallowed.

I laughed before wiping his lips with a tissue.

"Eunkyung-ssi, have some," Minho said while handing a small plate with 4 pieces of kimbap.

"Gomawayo," I smiled before grabbing chopsticks and picking up one before putting it in my mouth.

I turned my attention to Taemin and he was... Wiggling his eyebrows again. I turned away then chewed on the sushi angrily.

I turned my attention to them but then heard them discussing schedules and such so I left myself with my thoughts.

 I don't know what was wrong with Jonghyun. Is he bipolar or something?! Acting so bitter then smiling minutes later. I couldn't even talk him. I didn't know what to say. I shouldn't have lied. But there's no turning back now...

GOSH! I'm so stupid! What was I thinking?! Amnesia?! It sounded so good of an idea back then at the cafe. But turns out...

ITS THE WORST IDEA... EVER!

I need to confess... If this goes on, the lies are going to grow and I'll end up hurting everyone. Probably even myself.

Minho knows. I was surprised that he didn't laugh at me or shout at me for my stupidity. I didn't even know that I was mutterring to myself.

Do I really talk out loud? DUH BRAIN! If you weren't then how come Minho knows? Huh?

Unless... he has some kind of mind reading powers...

I looked to my side to see Minho listening intently to what Jonghyun was saying.

Assumption number one. Minho must be a mind reader...

"Hey Minho-ssi, what number am I thinking of?" I asked him suddenly.  Easy... 9.

"Is it... 9?" he smirked at before turning back to Jonghyun and Taemin to continue their conversation. I swiveled my body to face the wall with wide eyes.

Conclusion: Maybe. Flaming hotness Minho might be a mind reader...

Is he Edward Culen in disguise?

Pfft! Don't be stupid Eunkyung! He has more of a Jacob Black body... Although I'd never seen it. Although I wish I had.

...

What is going on with me?! Checking out Minho and stuff.

It's all Taemin's fault I tell you! Making me think twice about my feelings for Minho.

I swear! I will cut off that punk's banana milk supply then tell all the shopkeepers of Korea to deprive him of-

"Flaming hotness Minho huh?" I stared at Minho wide eyed as he whispered a very familiar phrase in my ear. He chuckled before pinching my cheek lightly.

"...BWO?! You can read minds can't you!?" I blurted to him out loud.

He chuckled lightly at me before crossing his arms with a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"Aigoo... Aniyo. I just heard you muttering it,"

It's time to admit it... I do mutter out my thoughts without realizing it.

I slumped down to my seat before turning to him again.

"So what were you muttering about? I heard 'flaming hotness Minho' and 'It's all Taemin's fault!'," he said with a small playful smile playing on his lips. (see? I was about to say plump, kissable lips. But I missed it out.)

"Plump kissable lips?" he said again with an eyebrow raised.

"GOSH! I really need to stop doing that!" I pouted like a child before crossing my arms.

 

~~~~

Just a small little chappy! I was so in the writing mood so I wrote this! If it's short, or have lots of mistakes...

MIANHAE! I just don't have time to proofread... I wrote this while doing homework...

Please comment? :)

I will write tomorrow (if I have time which hopefully, I do).

I will edit this tomorrow too! :) I have fixed the spacing on Chapter 6.

In this chapter, you start to see more of Eunkyung's personality and dive deep into her thoughts...

... ^^ whhuuut? ><

Please comment...? :)