Valentines Day

Amnesia Girl

Munja Wa Shong! Munja Wa Shong!~

My phone rang, indicating that I had a text. I woke up groggily. 

Yesterday was a LONG night. When Jonghyun walked me home, I told him to stay until his manager came to pick him up. Wrong decision. When his manager came, the rest of SHINee came and spent the whole night messing around my house. Of course, my umma and appa did question why there were 5 guys randomly dancing in the middle of the living room when they came. But being the parents that they were, they let them stay and even told them to stay for dinner!  I took it that the only reason that umma and appa let them stay was because they had no idea that they were SHINee and that they were just glad that I made friends. 

Last night wasn't all fun and games though. Umma and appa didn't know about my whole Amnesia act so I had to be careful. Although umma kept on talking on and on about my childhood and I just nodded and nudged appa to tell her to stop.

"Yeobsoyo?" I croaked once I pressed the answer button on my phone.

"Eunkyung-ah! Have you forgotten about me?!" A loud voice boomed through the speakers of the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear before answering back.

"YAH! Hyo Min! You woke me up you know?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at the digital clock that was on the bedside table. It was only... WHAT?! 5am?! The brat!

"Mianhae... But I called for a reason! I was sick that past couple of days so I couldn't come in to school..." Oh yeah... I almost forgot about her. What a bad best friend I am.

"And...?"

"Oh! And guess what I found out!" she squeeled a little before bursting in to a small fit of giggles.

"What?" I said in a monotone voice.

"Taemin's back! And Minho works at our school! Although I don't understand why... I heard that he needed a place to work out or something? OMO! I can't believe it!" she squeeled again before giggling nonstop again.

"And you called be at 5am just because of that?! Pabo! I know! Unlike some people, I've actually been going to school!" I yelled angrily through phone, making it obvious that I was angry at her for waking me up at 5am when I normally woke up. 

"Mianhae! I just got excited! I mean, come on! It's CHOI MINHO and LEE TAEMIN!"

"I see. I'll see you at school neh? I'm tired..." I whined not at all caring for her pointless news.

"Mianhae!" She said one last time before hanging up.

I wonder about her sometimes. I mean, who calls someone at 5am to tell them something not so important? NO ONE.

 

"Happy Valentines Day!" Taemin's head popped up from behind the large bouqet of flowers before handing them to me. I looked at him shocked.

Flowers? For me?

I didn't expect him to get me anything. I, of course, got him a box of banana milk as a friendly gesture and IMinho a card too.

"G-gomawayo Taemin." I smiled at him before handing him the plastic bag that I had been holding. He opened it with a big smile on his face.

"Gomawayo!" he smiled before putting the bag away in his locker.

"Er... Taemin-ah, where am I going to put this?" 

"Oh... I guess I didn't think about that. I'll hold it for you!" he took the flowers off me then held them to the side.

"There you go!" 
 

"Taeminnie, you don't have to..."

"Ani. I'll hold it for you! Its fine,"

"Ooh... Who are those roses from Eunkyung-ah?"

Hye Mi circled around me with a smirk on her face. She obviously here to pick on me again.

"Taemin..." I muttered quietly.

"Taemin huh? Don't think I didn't see you with Jonghyun yesterday. Stop acting like a . You think he changed? Huh. No."

I stayed quiet before holding the flowers tightly.

"Plus..." She inched closer to me, her eyes burning through me.

"I know about your whole Amnesia act."