Dreaming

Amnesia Girl

His warm arms wrapped around me securely, tightly; his grasp never failing to make me feel secure. The tears were flowing non stop and the rain was beating down fast, my hair already drenched. I probably looked hideous but right now, I didn't care. I was hurt. For the second time in my life and I'm going to be honest; it hurts even more when you've grown physically and mentally. 

I didn't want to fall again. No. Never.

But somehow, I managed to be naive and fell. Hard. I didn't want to get hurt. I didn't want to feel all these emotions that I was feeling now.

I must be honest, I hurt by the fact that all the lies that I fed myself with were all false and also that I was stupid enough to have fallen for him. 

"Sh... Gwaenchana... Sh..." A soothing voice repeated itself again and again, comforting me through my hardest times.

Atleast this time, someone was there for me and not just my best friends.

 

"Eunkyung-ah, wake up," Umma opened the curtains of my window to reveal the sunshine. I winced and noticed that my eyes were watery. I cautiously brought my hand up to feel the liquid that was slowly sliding down my cheeks.

Tears?

"Eunkyung, are you crying?" Umma asked while wiping my tears away. I nodded then smiled before making my way to the bathroom to shower. I wanted to avoid the questions that were about to come, and hopefully, she'll just ignore it and let me be.

 

"Noona!" I heard a familiar voice call out for me. I turned away from my locker to see Taemin, dressed in his school uniform, running up to me.

"Taemin?" I asked curiously. Is he attending this school?

"Guess what? I'm attending this school too! YAY!" he started to hug me while jumping up and down. I slowly pulled him away from me with a smile.

"Chincha?" 

He nodded furiously at me with a wide smile on his face. I linked my arms around him and with a wide smile spread along my face.

"So what have I missed when I left?" He suddenly looked at me with a curious expression.

"Nothing good..." I have to be careful on what I say. I do have 'amnesia' after all. 

"Oh... I forgot you have amnesia noona... Mianhae..." He looked down sadly.

"That doesn't mean that I don't remember you," I said, trying to cheer him up. 

"I'm happy that you remember me, but, don't you remember Jonghyun  hyung at all?" He looked away while saying this, probably trying not to look me straight in the eye as he said so, just in case he says something he shouldn't have.

"A-ani," I said while shaking my head. I really need to stop stuttering...

"... Arasso," He said with a smile. 

"So what about Jonghyun? Why do you ask about him?" I asked. If I'm gonna continue with this Amnesia act then I might aswell play the part.

"Well, he went to the same Elementary school as us that's all..." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

Is he... trying to hide my past that he thinks that I don't remember..?

"Oh... Right," I looked down at the floor, studying the lines that were all over the floor tiles. 

I can't do this... I-I... Why in the name of BIGBANG did I have to say such a lie?!

Was my brain not functioning properly then?

 

Probably...

 

 

"SURPRISE!" I saw a figure walk towards us as we were eating lunch at a table at the back of the cafeteria. The voice sounds... familiar?

"Hyung!" I saw Taemin jump up and hug the stranger wearing a hoodie and jeans. Casual yet perfect.

"Oh, Eunkyung-ssi," I stood up and turn around to see Minho. Am I right? Choi Minho?

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed politely. What was he doing here?

"So how are you hyung? Why are you here?" Taemin went back to his seat, dragging Minho along. I slowly sat down on my own seat then continued to eat the rest of my rice and kimchi.

"Well... The SuJu hyungs are using the gym at SM so I needed to find a new place to work out... I didn't want to use a local gym since fans are around. So I got the offered to use the gym here as freely as I want without students disrupting, thanks to Manager hyung. But I do have to work at the school library in return. Pretty good deal, I guess," He shrugged then took a piece of rice off Taemin's face before turning to me.

"Hyung, Eunkyung's shy so don't get offended if she doesn't talk much to you," I sent Taemin a thankful look before finishing off the rest of my food.

"Oppa!" A crowd of girls appeared out of nowhere then grabbed Taemin out with them. I stood up to grab his hand but he looked at me with an apologetic look before shouting back a short answer.

"See you noona!" His voice faded as the girls dragged him further away. I frowned then stared at the table before sitting down on the seat next to Minho.

"What was that about?" Minho asked before slightly pushing my chin up with his thumb and index finger.

"M-mollayo... I don't why they just dragged him away..." I said, because honestly, I didn't. Why did they just suddenly drag him away?

"Don't worry Eunkyung-ssi, I'll keep you company," he then stood up, grabbing Taemin's tray with one hand then offering me his other hand. 

I stood up, grabbing my tray as well, before following him to put the trays away. 

He was still grabbing my hand. I blushed at the contact then smiled to myself before looking up to see that we were heading somewhere...

"Oh... and just so you know...

I know your secret," 

 

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Annyeong! :)

Sorry for the boring updates... without the boring updates, the story wouldn't build up so well. So please bear with me!

And JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA TO Rycin_Nayau5315 for commenting! ^-^ P

 

PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT WITH SHINEE AND BIG BANG COOKIES ON TOP? ~___^

THANK YOU CHINGUS <3 SARANGHAEEEE~ *A POSTER WILL BE PUT UP SOON!*