김밥- Sushi

Amnesia Girl

"Minho-ssi," acknowledging his presence, I called out to him as he walked past the school entrance almost unnoticed. A group of fangirls have been pestering Taemin for information on SHINee and Minho. Of course, being the professional that Taemin is, he simple waved off the questions with his cute aegyo that got them all swooning.

"Oh, Eunkyung-ssi," he smiled at me then began to walk up to me and Taemin. Taemin was wiggling his eyebrows at me as Minho approached us. Oh Taeminnie... Thinking that there's some kind of romance that had sparked between me and Minho in the meer 30 minutes you left us...

"Hyung~!" Taemin beamed at him then mehronged me almost straight after. When is he going to register that its just simply friendship that's going on between me and Minho. Not some kind of 'oh-I-fell-for-you-in-30-minutes' cliché movie plot.

Its funny though. How Taemin immediately thought that there was a love connection between me and Minho when we've just pretty much met. Minho was a good looking guy. I can see why the girls swoon and drool over him. I was, in all honesty, blown away by his looks.

His features that were chiseled to perfection... His big brown orbs that can make any female (probably even male) feel weak in the knees... His shaggy brown hair that's messy yet perfect... His lightly tan skin that stood out from the usual milky one... His flaming-

Wait... What- am I drooling?!

Was I just gazing dreamily at Choi Minho then-then-then describing his hot looks?!

"Er... Noona?" A hand waved infront of my face and I immediately broke away from the self debate that I was having.

"Kaja..." Before I could've answered, Taemin had already dragged me by the hand to wherever.

"And noona... Wipe theat drool off... Minho hyung's going to see," he smirked before wiping my lips with a tissue.

I was lost for words. Was I checking Minho out? Was I? Was I? WAS I?! Anyone! Answer me!

If I didn't know any better... I would say I wasn't. But I should stop playing dumb and just admit to the fact that yes? I was indeed checking Minho out. Screw it.

 

 

 

"Kimbap?" I asked the two boys (or is men the term?) on either side of me. How did we end up here? Not that I don't like Kimbap. Its just that I had an hour shift to attend to at 6pm. Even if it was just an hour, I still earned 5,000 won.

"Neh! Minho hyung's paying!" Taemin bounced happily to a table then gestured us come too.

"Minho-ssi, I have a-" the tune of 'Hello' cut me off mid sentence. I stifled out a laugh before turning away. He chuckled lightly at my choice of ringtone.

Did Hyomin change my ringtone?!

"Yeobosoyo?"

"Oh Enkyung-ah, Yun Hee's working 3 hours today so you won't need to come to work today," I heard my boss say on the line. Chattering can be heard in the background. The shouting of the stressed out waitress-es taking orders and plates and utensils clanking. Must be a busy night...

"Oh... Arasso,"

"Eunkyung, its busy right now so I have to go. Bye!" A click was heard and the monotone beep was heard. I shut my phone of then went to sit next to Minho on the 4 seater table.

"Noona... Why did you sit next to Minho hyung and not your best friend that you haven't seen in years? Huh huh?" Taemin teased me, wiggling his eyebrows at me. Again.

Just as I was about to argue with him, Minho slung his arm around me then pulled me close against him.

I stiffened at his touch then tried to calm but racing heartbeat. Omona.Omona.Omona.

"Maybe she wants to sit next to me Taemin-ah," he said to Taemin in a joking tone. "She likes me better now." He smirked playfully at Taemin before sticking his tounge out at him.

"Or..." Taemin inched closer, his expression full of mischief. "You two have some romantic connection going on," he stated before leaning back down on his seat.

"Ya-" I was about to disagree with his statement but a shadow blocked the light from shining on our table.

I looked up to see...

J-Jonghyun...

"Er... Minho-yah, why is your arm... Around... Eunkyung?" Jonghyun said before taking the only vacant seat around our table.

I looked down on the wooden table, suddenly fascinated by the swirls that were around the wood.

Jonghyun. I didn't want to face him at that very moment. I was too shy and confused. My day started off rather... Odd. And lunch wasn't exactly a picnic.

I don't really need another person to join in on my rather awkward day. And considering the fact that I had a past that wasn't too pretty that involved Jonghyun, it really didn't help me to clear my mind. He was here and after all, he is the reason why I'm pulling off the biggest lie ever. (We'll see how it turns out for me...)

"Because hyung, they like each other," Taemin stated as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Taemin.. Really?! Why must you do this to me? Wae?!

I lookes up to glare at Taemin only to see him smirking at me. I ignored his gaze then looked away, only to see Jonghyun's upset face.

Suddenly, the warmth that was around me seconds ago was gone. I shivered at how cold it was without Minho's arm around me.

"W-we don't Hyung. Taemin's just kidding," Minho said while once again glaring at Taemin.

"We'll see..." Taemin said mischiviously. I rolled my eyes before turning to Jonghyun.

"So... Are we gonna order?" I asked them all before grabbing the menu that stood in the middle of the table.

"Let's just order the platter. We can all share right? Plus it only costs 8,000 won."

"How cheap Minho..." Jonghyun muttered before looking away to the spinning kimbap filled conveyor belt. I pouted at the sudden change in Jonghyun's behavior...

I thought he changed...

I looked up at Minho who's eyebrows were knitted together in confusion. I guess he was just as confused as me.

He gestured me to move a little for him to get through. I stood up then waited for him to get through. 

"I'll come with you," I followed him as he walked away to the counter.

Damn... even his back looks- I'M DOING IT AGAIN!

"What? You don't need to," he smiled before motioning me to go back to the table.

"Aniyo MInho-ssi, I'll stay,"

He smiled before grabbing his wallet from his jean pockets. The lady working the counter told us that it would take a while until our order would be done so we decided to wait.

"Oh and can I order a side of sweet buns please?" Minho asked before paying. The lady nodded before getting a box of sweet buns. He thanked her before she went to get the other order.

He leaned against the counter, his left foot propped up on the flat surface. He looks y...

"What's wrong with Jonhgyun?" I asked him, not bothering to shy away from asking the question.

Why was Jonghyun suddenly being so bitter? As I far as I know, we didn't do anything. Right?

He sighed before turning his gaze to Jonghyun who was looking intently at us and Taemin who was wiggling his eyebrows again.

"Honestly, I don't know,"

 

 

 

~~~

 

MIanhae for the lack of update... *bows repeatedly*

School and homework and winter break being over (huhuhuh...)....

But I'm back! And hopefully, for good...

I didn't have time to proofread or make a poster/banner since I need to go to sleep now... School >.<

QUICK SHOUT TO 

-Onyuu hehehe... she wanted me to update :)

(sorry if the spacing is odd! I wrote the majority of this on my phone!)