Minho To Cry On

Amnesia Girl

Jonghyun.

How stupid am I?!

Already giving in on him and his little act. 

Like the many times, I know that he's just joking with me.

I'm just a little fun game for him to play with. 

I hated him for a reason. He made my life horrible! I was picked on and called names up until now. There's a bunch of videos online that showed him embarassing me or making me cry or maybe even both.

And yet, now that he comes crashing back in my life I immidiately regret lying to him when all he did was lie to me

I'm not going to be that naive girl. I'm not going to be stupid anymore. 

I'm not going to let him play me like a 5 year old with a toy car. 

Nuh-uh. No.

I might've been gullible then but I grew up. Now I'm bigger, better, and, hopefuly, much stronger.

"Boo," I jumped up as a voice suddenly came out of nowhere. I looked around the room to see Minho wearing gym clothes. 

I tore my eyes away from him as I hurriedly wiped the fat tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

"W-why are you wearing gym clothes?" I said, trying to change the subject before he started questioning me.

"Didn't I tell you? The Super Junior hyungs are using the gym and a bunch of trainees are as well so there's no space for me to work out. Manager hyung didn't want me to go a local gym so he arranged for me to use the school's private gym. As long as I help out at the library," he leaned against the bookcase  lightly. "Plus, Key wanted me to keep an out on his Tae-baby,"

"Ah, arasso," 

"Now, why are you crying?" He ducked down to wipe remaining tears that were still on my cheeks. I blushed before looking away.

"It's nothing," I looked up at him before looking away again. His big doe eyes were full of concern and I couldn't help but hug him tight.

He sighed before rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"Oljimara. Oljimarayo." he whispered the soothing words to me, somehow managing to comfort me by doing so. 

The warmth around me and his soothing whispers were enough to calm me down. Even just the slightest bit. 

But small tears kept on pouring down my cheeks. I felt bad that I was ruining his Nike shirt. It might've been expensive.

"Gwaenchana?" he said before pulling away to wipe my tears with a tissue that seemed to have came from nowhere.

"N-neh." I answered as I hiccuped. The tears finally stopped and were dried with the soft tissue. 

"Mind telling me what's wrong?" he guided me carefully to the low seats. I slowly sat down next to him.

"... Jonghyun... he m-made my life horrible. He embarassed me, made fun of me... rejected me," he listened intently while rubbing his hand in circles on my back again. 

"B-bwo?" he asked, a confused look was plastered on his face. 

Am I being too naive again? Here I am, trusting a guy a just met 2 days ago. I must be crazy.

But he was the only person that I could vent to. Everyone else was just wrapped up in my lie.

"5th grade. I confessed, he embarassed me, Youtube video. Made my life hell until he left during the end of Middle School," I said, trying to explain to him the main points of my sad, un-romantic story.

He sighed. He probably didn't know what to say. Nobody did. My umma was also speechless and wanted me homeschooled, but I had a handful of friends and Hyo Min by my side. So I stuck with school and told her that I wanted to stay. She hesitantly agreed but she hated it when I came home with tears in my eyes.

"Is that why you lied?" he asked softly. 

I nodded twice before hiccuping again. I looked out the window to see the sun just peeking through the white fluffy clouds.

"But that was the past. You can't hold a grudge forever," 

"I know. But he's playing with me. I can tell. Do you know how many times I've been hurt by him? I'm just so stupid and gullible," 

He sighed once more before deciding to not argue with me anymore. 

Maybe he realized that there was no point. Or maybe he sees where I'm coming from.

"You're not. Just give him a chance?" he looked me in the eyes and I had to look away. I didn't want to give in. 

"I can't promise anything. If you were there, you would know," I said to him before standing up and gathering my books.

"I understand," he sighed for one last time before standing up before hugging me once more. "Oljima, arasso?" he whispered in my ear before gently pushing me out the library doors.

Minho's so... understanding. He wasn't one of those people who acted like they fully understood the situation you were in then gave useless advice that they'd probably saw on some movie. Or probably even Google.

That's what's great about him. Even though I've only known him for a day, I felt as if I could trust him with everything. I felt secure when I was with him. As if nothing could harm me.

His voice was soothing enough and his hugs were comforting.

He doesn't bother to argue with you and try and force advice down your throath. Instead, he listens then gives you the comfort that you need.

Sometimes, thats all what you need. A shoulder to cry on. And not a shoulder to cry on PLUS annoying cliche advice.

But in my case, I have a 

Minho to cry on.

 

~~~~

I hope this explains some things that I haven't cleared up...

Again, not proofread!... 

^^ I just don't have the time right now. I'm writing just before bed. >.< 

hehe...

...

I wonder...

Do you guys actually read my authors my authors notes? >o< 

WELL... THEN... JONGHYUN WILL TAKE US OUT! (and hopefully grab your attention...)