(PH) A little bit of cheesiness

Drabbling through Eunhae's world (Two authors' game)

Prompt: Person A wanted to order a pizza but for some weird reason he accidentally called a telephone hotline Person B works at. - Emma :P

 

 

It was really bad. We were supposed to have a guys´ night since my parents were away this weekend but those bastards ditched me! Would you believe it? There´s an online tournament tonight of this game, Hyukjae. It´s my Saeun´s birthday, we´re having a date, Hyukjae. I´ve already something planned with Sungjin, I need to keep my good hyung image, Hyukjae. How come everyone thought of a different excuse?! Seriously!

I puffed and sprawled myself on the sofa in the living room. I was annoyed and totally bored. Finally my folks are out and I can´t have even a little bit of fun. This is so not fair I tell you! And on top of that I´m super hungry already. I waited for my friends to have dinner together but now it´s late already and I will have to eat alone. Whatever, I´ll just call pizza and eat it myself.

I pulled out a handwritten note by my mom that was under a single bill. At least my mom left me some money. On the note was written the number of the pizza shop that was the nearest to my house. I searched for my phone and went together with the note and phone into the kitchen. Hm, is the last number 3 or 8? Looks like eight to me, perhaps. I shrugged and dialled the number.

I had phone in one hand and was trying to open the fridge with the other. If I´m supposed to be all alone tonight, I´ll have a feast at least! So I tried to pull a single milk from the plastic pack of eight. And If I held the phone properly against my ear and wasn´t so focused on my task in the fridge, I would have noticed something off. A message telling me about how much one minute costs and whether I want this or that, I should press number from one to nine.

“Here!” I finally won my fight against the stubborn milk and my attention returned to the device. To my surprise I pressed the number three with my thumb by accident but surprisingly the call didn´t shut down. I blinked in surprise and put the phone close to my ear.

“Hello?” I tried if the pizza restaurant was still on.

“How can I do it for you?” Asked the guy. What kinda mistake is that?! Well, it´s late already so I guess he simply mixed ´How can I help you?” and ´What can I do for you?´ together.

“Sausage, eggs and cheese, please. Once.” I answered calmly. I didn´t remember the Italian name of the pizza but the guy on the line usually knew from the main ingredients which one I wanted.

“You´re pretty straightforward,” the husky low voice answered in a strange sultry tone. But I was a little hard-headed and most importantly had thoughts somewhere else than on the suspicious voice.

“Yeah,” I answered curtly, “can you do it fast, I´m hungry,” I said looking at the clock. Before they make it and the delivery, I hope I could eat in forty-five minutes the most. The voice chuckled.

“I thought you wanted me to be cheesy not fast,” he said. What´s that, a poor pizza joke or what? Is he trying to pick me up? He doesn´t even know me for the god´s sake. This evening can´t get any worse. Or at least I thought so. “So what do you want me to do with your sausage and eggs, baby?” this.

“Y-Yah!” I tried to scold the insolent guy but I was too taken aback by his dirty mouth that I couldn´t react properly. I was all red and blushing too.

“My, my, you´re a fierce one, aren´t you?” The deep voice chuckled darkly and hummed a little.

“I-I think you are going overboard! I won´t ever order pizza at your shop again!” I gathered enough courage to stop this nonsense.

“Wait, you do know this is hotline, do you?” The man suddenly said a little worried. And my heart dropped.

“T-This is not pizza restaurant?” I asked with my eyes wide and the milk fell from my grip down on the table and spilled all over the kitchen floor.

“No, it isn´t. I think you have a wrong-“

I didn´t let him finish and anxiously ended the call. I threw the phone on the kitchen counter and gripped the shirt over my chest. My heart was beating loudly against my ribcage and it took me almost five minutes to swallow the hard lump in my throat. , I just called the line and it was picked up by a guy! Lord, I would die, if it happened with the guys from school in my house. They would laugh at me for the rest of my life. I sighed only finally noticing the big puddle of chocolate milk on the kitchen floor. Great.

I had to take the sponge and kneel on the floor. I started cleaning it off of the milk when my phone rang. I was busy wiping the floor so I blindly found the device and pressed call: “Lee Hyukaje speaking.”

“So Hyukjae is your name,” still quite vivid voice in my memory said.

“What?!” I jerked and fell backwards on the tilled floor. I glanced at the number but it looked like a personal mobile number not the ones service lines have. And it didn´t end with 8.

“Sorry, sorry, don´t get scared, okay?” The voice dropped the sultry tone and sounded quite normal.

“It´s you right? The guy from the hot line. But I called by mistake so please don´t call me again,” I announced firmly and almost ended the call when the person stopped me.

“Wait! I decided to call you from my private number for a different reason. I figured out it was a mistake but you´ve already paid a huge amount of money for those few minutes. You know these services are expensive.” Oh Lord, so many consequences just because my mom doesn´t know how to write number three properly. I´m done.

“Great, so you called to make me even more irritated, hm?” I answered rudely. “This evening just can´t get any worse. Wait, I´ve said this sentence already and it has gotten worse. Really what are the limits of bad luck?” I muttered more for myself than for the guy on the line. I took the sponge into my hand and continued wiping the floor.

“Hey, sorry,” the man cooed, “the reason I called you is because I decided to buy the pizza for you. For the money you lost, I get my salary from that so I thought I could treat you at least the dinner.” And hey it was so tempting, especially for my howling stomach.

“It doesn´t sound too bad,” I admitted. You have to keep in mind that I was super hungry already.

“Send me your address and I´ll call the pizza restaurant and buy it for you. Sausage, eggs and cheese, right?” He chuckled at the last part but it honestly did sound funny even to me. I laughed too.

“Kay, thanks,” I said and ended the call. Against all odds I gave the guy my address and only after I sent the message I realised my stupidity.

He wouldn´t dare to come, would he? This isn´t a fraud, right? He´ll just call to the restaurant, pay through the internet or something and have it delivered to my address, that´s all. I don´t need to worry, it´s not like I´m a pretty girl that´s alone or an old grandma that would get robbed off of her money. Although from the pizza delivery he could have figured out that I´m all alone at home. Nope, calm down, Hyukjae. He wouldn´t do anything. He sounded like a nice guy and even wanted to buy you a pizza as thanks, right? Hyukjae, what kind of a nice guy works on a hot line, huh?

After almost an hour of anxious waiting the doorbell rang giving me a heart attack. This is it! I gulped and ran to the door, unlocking the lock I had to encourage myself to open it. I glanced outside and there was a delivery guy probably a few years older. He was holding the pizza and smiling like an angel. But he wasn´t wearing any company shirt or cap and behind him wasn´t the yellow and red scooter. I got alarmed and frowned.

“After being careless so much, Hyukjae, it´s nonsense to get suspicious now,” the guy chuckled and my eyes widened in horror. This voice! I wanted to slam the door but he put his foot in between.

“Yah!” He screamed. I guess the slam hurt after all, I snorted. “Don´t laugh,” the guy muttered and raised the pizza for me to take it. I quickly smuggled the box inside and watched him, still in the doorway, sooth his hurt leg. That´s what you get for being so pushy. Talk about being careless, idiot.

“Anyway,” he stood up awkwardly, “I´m Donghae, nice to meet you.”

“Whatever, go home,” I said with a pout on my face.

“Trust me it wasn´t my plan to invade your house,” Donghae sighed and made a few steps back. “It´s just you sounded really sad into the phone and I had this stupid idea that I could surprise you. But I really just wanted to send you the pizza, believe me, please.” He pleaded.

“You think I would trust you after you tricked me like that, hmph!” I puffed offended but for some reason was unable to close the door. I wasn´t usually this careless, it´s just this guy, he makes me dumb.

Yet there is something about him that tells me, he´s actually okay. Maybe he works on the line only as part-timer, I bet they pay well. He might be a nice guy in the end. Which of course doesn´t mean I´ll let him through.

“But you did play it well with the pizza,” I admitted. “I mean, if somebody told me something like that, I wouldn´t know how to make it sound racy.”

“I´m good at thinking up stuff, that´s why I work there, try me!” Donghae offered and glanced behind him, if there wasn´t anybody on the street that could hear him.

“Hm, then. Hello? I really love oranges!” I laughed and Donghae snorted, then he leaned against the wall next to my door and thought for a while.

“So you like fruits?” He smirked and used that sultry voice again. “Would you like me to work you up with my banana until you are so loose so I could even fit in an orange?” I covered my face with my hands and shook my head. This guy is a ert! Donghae laughed.

“You´re funny, wanna try again? You might catch me off guard,” Donghae laughed and I ´tsk´ed at him challenged. This won´t do, I´ll make something up! I crossed my arms on my chest and thought more.

“Hello?” I asked and Donghae chuckled heartily, I smiled. “I like to wear socks in sandals and flower print.” At that Donghae burst out aloud and shook his head in denial. But he raised his finger so if I would wait, he would definitely come up with something.

“Alright, how about this,” Donghae suddenly smirked and walked closer to the door. “I want to take you out, somewhere really nice. Strip you slowly down until only your socks and shoes are left. Nothing more,” Donghae kept coming closer to me and I stayed unmoving.

“Then I would lay you on the grass and press you down so hard that the irises and harebells would imprint on your soft white body.” Donghae was whispering quietly but I could hear every single word as he was standing so close to me and leaning against the doorframe.

“And when I would be absolutely sure you are enjoying my touches on your beautiful skin, I would take my chance and steal your lips too,” Donghae breathed looking directly at me.

I was blushing really hard, completely conquered and defeated by the game I myself started playing. And I continued being stupid and careless as I let Donghae lean forward and finish his quite romantic speech by stamping my innocent lips. I stayed still, frozen like a statue. Frightened but also pleased because this man was a hell good kisser. The thought that he worked for a hotline totally evaporated from my mind and I closed my eyes.

The kiss stayed soft and innocent. Only a simple touch of lips and Donghae´s thumb that for a few seconds rubbed gently my cheek. Then he pulled away and chuckled embarrassed, I guess it wasn´t his plan to kiss me. He was way too different to how I imagined people working in his field to be. I was charmed by him. But it can´t be helped when I´m a teenager and so easy to sway. Even sway to guys apparently.

“Ehm,” Donghae cleared his throat and tried to calm himself down. But although he really wanted to keep the straight face, that handsome smile kept ruining his efforts. I bit my lips and shook my head so the long bangs would cover the most of my face. I was feeling awkward, especially because of my very own persistent smile.

“So, Hyukjae,” Donghae started bravely quickly shuffling backwards away from the front door of my house. “Have a nice evening, heh,” he added awkwardly and pushed his hands into the pockets of his pants.

I didn´t say anything. Donghae nodded and in very quick paces began walking into the darkness of the evening. I was about to close the door when I noticed him stop in his tracks. I glanced at his back expectantly. And then Donghae turned around.

“I will call you later!” He yelled and then ran away like a kid. I blushed again and squeezed my eyes before opening them and releasing the lower lip I was still chewing on.

“Okay,” I said and went inside to look for my phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, God!!! How could you give me a rated prompt?! You´re so evil, Cupcake!!!! T_T LOL :D But your previous story was so good. Like really really good. Thanks and I´m waiting for the next chapter! - Panda Hero

photo eunhaekkbox_zpsocdz0q7z.png" />