Ch 14

Where Did You Come From, Moon Sung Mi? (어디에서 왔는지?)
Moon POV:

Chapter 14:

 

*ring*

“Sung Mi-“

“What?”

“He wants to say he's sorry. He didn't think you'd feel insulted. And he's gonna make you a cake so that you'll forgive him.”

“Did you tell him I like sweets?”

“No…”

“Liar!”

“Ok, maybe.”

“Fine but it has to be Funfetti cake.”

“What the is that?”

“A type of cake.”

“Is it american brand?”

“Maybe…”

“That’s really expensive!”

“He should pay that much, he hurt my feelings!”

“I know, I know. I have to call you back, he's whining about you hating him.”

“Tell him I don't hate him but I'm waiting for that cake.”

“Yes ma'am.”

“Bye Sugar.”

“Bye Sung Mi.” Sung Mi hangs up and looks up at her sister's face, a pronounced frown sitting on it.

 

“How can you be pissed at him, have you seen his face?” Young Mi exclaims.

“What do you mean? We both saw him yesterday.”

“No you idiot. I mean how adorable he is.”

“First of all Young Mi, I'm not a huge fan like you so I don't know; and second of all, how can you tell how adorable a person is by their face like-“

“Just shut up, you don't understand the struggle.”

“I think you need to move back to Austrailia sis.”

“No!” she whines extremely loud for a twenty three year old, “You're dating an idol, that is so unfair!”

“You could date an idol too if you wanted to; you're attractive.”

“Is that all you have to say?”

“I can't speak Korean under pressure, you know this.”

“Ugh!”

“C’mon just ask one of them out-“

“I already told you-“

It doesn't work like that here.” Sung Mi teases, imitating her sister’s voice. Her sister puts her hands on her hips, “Take this seriously.”

“Fine I'll ask Yoongi if either of them are single and if they've shown interest; which I bet they have because your gorgeous.”

“Fine but-“

“I'll ask for Rap Monster first, don't worry.” Sung Mi says as she turns around, waving off the subject. Young Mi’s eyes get teary and she hugs Sung Mi from behind. “You're the best little sister ever.”

“Get off me! I don't want your disease!”

 

{~}

 

“Yeah sure, I'll ask. Ok, I'll tell him. Ok. Yeah I'll make sure next time, talk to you later.”

“Was that her?” Taehyung asks, “did you tell her I'm sorry?”

“Yeah she knows, her sister convinced her to only ask for a written apology and not a cake, even if she still wants a cake.”

“I'll sill get her a cake then!”

“No need, she said she might start a diet-“

“But she's already so skinny” Jungkook exclaims from the couch. “She'll simply disappear if she eats any less.”

“Her diet consists of eating actual food, she usually eats sweets.”

“No wonder her looks-“ Namjoon starts while reading a book but is quickly interrupted by an airborne pillow.

“Please refrain from complimenting my...” Yoongi pauses but quickly recovers, “…her in such ways, you disgust me.”

Namjoon looks up from what he's reading and clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth, “you should probably bang her soon.”

“Excuse me?!”

“Don't listen to him, he's trying to piss you off.” Jin says to him from the other end of the couch.

He leans over grabs the book from Namjoon’s hands and swiftly hits him over the head with it. Namjoon recoils onto himself from the shock, “Hyung, why?”

“You shouldn't disrespect a lady like that you piece of-“

“Children are in the room Jin.” Yoongi says, motioning towards the maknae line sitting on the floor. Jungkook looks up at the mention of children and pouts, “I'm eighteen, I know everything now-“

“No you don't, shut up, you called Justin Bieber a ‘sunbaenim’.” Namjoon scoffs.

“What's wrong with being respectful-“

“The international fans make fun of us!” Namjoon retorts.

“You guys need to shut your pie-holes while I shower.” Hoseok says, drying his hair off with a towel, “and at least we know how a fan would act if we were to be graced with their presence.”

“Wouldn’t it be they are graced with our presence?” Jimin starts, picking up a Jenga block and throwing it at a cackling Taehyung.

“No, because ARMYs are what makes us so great. You should know that you pile of poop.” Yoongi scoffs as Jimin and Hoseok start bickering over who's more poopy than the other.

“How is that older than me?” Namjoon scoffs at Hoseok jumping up and down for being a called a terrible dancer and exclaiming, “I can dance better than your no-jam , Jimin!”

“Hyung, Rap Mon, I need to talk to you.” Yoongi says. They both look up, Namjoon from his book and Jin from his phone.

“Why? What happened?” Jin asks.

“Did you guys break up!” Taehyung screams as he pushes himself inbetween Jimin and Hoseok, pulling them away from each other as Hoseok pulls on a fistful of Jimin's hair and Jimin threatens to rip his own shirt off.

“What? No! Why- why would you even think that?”

“You seemed serious.” Jungkook says as he continues to play Jenga alone.

“No, just, you guys follow me.” Yoongi starts walking to the bedroom but stops when they don't follow him.

“What now?”

“If you need to tell us something, you can tell all of us, don't you think?” Namjoon says as Jin nods. “No secrets are kept in this house, especially from my children.” Jin says.

“Well you won't want them to know after I tell you. But fine have it your way.” Yoongi says shrugging as Taehyung mumbles “burger king” under his breath.

“Wait who is it about?” Namjoon asks.

“Young Mi-“

“Sung Mi’s hot older sister?” They both yell, but Jin doesn't say hot. He proceeds to take Namjoon’s book again and hits him while frowning. “Sorry Hyung. Attractive older sister.”

“Not much better but it's ok. She's really pretty.” Jin smiles, closing his eyes, making them little crescents. Yoongi sighs, this is really hard.

“Do you still want to hear what I have to say in front of them?”

“Yes.” “No!” Namjoon screams. Jin glares at him and beams towards the book, “I'm sorry Hyung but don't you think it's slightly private, and I doubt these kids give a about girls anyway-” Jin hits him anyway for his choice of words.

“Excuse you, but I'm older than you .” Hoseok says, one knee on Jimin’s back and an arm pinned down. “And yeah we don't give a but I still want to know.” Hoseok says as he stands up from on top of Jimin. “I don't care in the slightest, you can go be secret somewhere else.” Jimin says.

“I only want to know if it has to do with Sung Mi.” Taehyung says, smiling a rectangular smile. Yoongi clears his throat, “and cake. Sung Mi and cake.”

“What about you Jungkookie?” Hoseok asks a very concentrated Jungkook sitting on the floor.

“Hmm?” Jungkook says looking up at his hyungs blankly, “what were you guys talking about? I was playing Jenga.”

“By yourself?”

“No, Taehyung is…” Jungkook looks up to find Taehyung sitting on the couches armrest. “Hmm, I thought he was playing with me.” He squints his eyes and continues playing as a loud groan is heard throughout the room.

“I can't believe this kid, he’s so airheaded!” Hoseok says loudly, screaming on the last syllable.

“So what, in public or in private?” Yoongi continues as the maknae line and Hoseok examine their golden maknae for head lesions. Jin sighs, “Private sounds better, there's too much noise out here anyway.”

They walk to their room and Jin and Namjoon sit on the lone standing bed.

“First I need both of your phones.”

“Why?” Namjoon asks as Jin readily hands over his phone.

“Just give it to him.”

“Fine, here.” Namjoon says pouting.

“Ok so, do both of you like Young Mi?”

“Yeah why?” Namjoon says while Jin clears his throat and crosses his arms. Namjoon looks at him and supports his head in his hands, “Fine Jin Hyung, what do you want to say?”

“She's really attractive and I was gonna ask permission from Namjoon but I didn't know if I should be thinking about it.”

“Thinking about what?” Yoongi asks.

“Asking her out…” Yoongi smiles as Namjoon gasps.

“C’mon Hyung, you're already prettier than her and I never get girls, please-“

“No, let him go out with her.” Yoongi says. “At least he admitted to liking her before she got away. You should just ask her out.”

“Hyung! C'mon, please I need at least one girlfriend.”

“You'll never get one with that attitude.” Jin says matter-a-factly. “So basically what you were gonna tell us is that she showed interest.”

“Basically. But if you do ask her out through text she told me to warn you that she might either take forever replying or reply instantly. Just keep that in mind.” Yoongi hands Jin his phone back. Namjoon pouts, “Hyung what about mine?”

“You'll get your phone after Jin asks her out.” Namjoon groans and lays down onto the bed as Jin types furiously.