Ch 12

Where Did You Come From, Moon Sung Mi? (어디에서 왔는지?)
Yoongi POV:

Chapter 12:

- New Message from: Moon Sami-

 

-       Hey yoongi, I had a great time the other day and I just wanted to know if it'd be ok to get coffee sometime

-       we should actually catch up for a change

-       talk to you soon

-       Sung Mi

 

“Look who just got a text from the unkissable girl~” Hoseok says with a smirk. Yoongi snatches his phone of of his hands.

“Gimme that!”

“What'd she say?” Jungkook asks Hoseok.

“She said she wants to get coffee sometime even after he failed to kiss her. They are truly made for each other, being oblivious to the kissing rules and all-”

“I swear to god, if you open your mouth again you'll have to get a facial reconstruction.”

“Someone's testy today, aren't they.” Hoseok teases.

“It's probably because he woke up too early.” Namjoon states with a yawn. “Who's turn is it to get coffee, anyway?” He asks. All of them stay silent, the only sound being Yoongi's furious typing on his phone.

 

-       Yeah sure, I was thinking the same thing

-       Do you know that park with all the trees across the street from the café? We could meet up there today, if you’re not busy that is.

 

“I think it's Tae Tae’s turn, hyung.” Jimin says.

Ani! We agreed it would be distributed between Suga hyung, Jin hyung and Jimin. Even if it was my turn, I wouldn't go. I can't hear my people when I enter a hipster’s domain.” They all stare at him as he drones on about his people.

“So it's Yoongi's turn?” Jin asks, ignoring Taehyung's ramblings.

“No, I think it's Jimin’s turn since Yoongi hyung met Sung Mi because he went to go get coffee.” Jungkook says as Jimin mumbles about the maknae’s perfect memory and how disrespectful he is.

“Fine, I'll go but I think Yoongi hyung would rather go to see his lady~” Yoongi twitches and turns his head to face Jimin. Jimin freezes as he gets glared at. “I'll just go then.”

 

{~}

 

“I need a nap!” Yoongi complains, laying on the floor with his head proped up on a pillow.

“I think you don't need anymore naps, you've become slower recently, no need to turtle around even more.” Jin complains. Yoongi sighs exasperatedly. “I'm just so tired!”

It's probably the constant .” Hoseok whispers to Taehyung.

I think you might be right.” Taehyung responds back, staring into space.

Yah! Stop gossiping like old ladies and say it to my face-”

“We think your is making you slow!” Jungkook yells.

“What is this you speak of?” He says as he rolls onto his side to face them.

“Just look down your pants you idiot.” Jimin scoffs and Hoseok snorts.

“I would hit you but I'm way too tired.”

“This girl is dangerous, he didn't even insult me back. Rap Mon you owe me 20 bucks.” Jimin smiles at Namjoon who is way too entertained with the TV to care. “Yeah yeah, where's the coffee?” He says, shaking a hand towards Jimin's direction.

“I'm going to go check out my phone now.” Yoongi says as he stretches after standing up. He walks towards his room and checks if Sung Mi replied to his dating plans.

 

- New Message from: Moon Sami –

 

-       Yeah sure I'm not busy, the park by the shop sounds nice, see you there in and half an hour then?

sent at 4:30

 

Wait, what time is it?

He checks his phone and almost screams.

 

I-IT’S 4:50!

 

He trips on his way out of his room in search of decent clothes. He picks out a jacket, some pants, some sneakers and pulls on his favorite beanie as fast as he can; sprays cologne all over himself, making the bathroom stink, and hurriedly brushes his teeth. He wraps a scarf around his neck and grabs his phone, sliding on the floor on his way to the living room.

“I'm late, and I'll be home late, don't wait up.” He says as he almost trips on his way to the door and slips on his sneakers and heads outside.

“We won't!” They all call out in unison.