Ch 11

Where Did You Come From, Moon Sung Mi? (어디에서 왔는지?)

Chapter 11:

 

“And you didn’t kiss her!” Hoseok groans.

“God, this hyung knows nothing.” Jimin snickers.

“You know I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. He might be able to get them into bed, but he might as well quit because he can’t perform for .” Namjoon says before getting a pillow to the face.

“Yah! I want to see you guys score someone like Sung Mi and try to kiss her without feeling intimidated.” He raises another pillow to hit Hoseok when Jin comes into the room. “Don’t hurt my children, we have a comeback in a month.” He places a cup of tea on the bedside table and pushes one to his chest. “But seriously, how did you not kiss her? Like have you seen her, she’s all like,” Jin makes hand motions in the air that outline her figure and all the boys ‘Ahh’ at them. “Seokjin you are so lucky you’re older than me because I think I would’ve broken your pretty little face by now.”

“Says the one that can’t even kiss a girl at the right moment.” Jungkook scoffs.

“It wasn’t the right moment-”

“Yes it was!” All of Bangtan says together.

“I hate all of you.”

“You love us~” Taehyung says, taking a sip from Yoongi’s tea and smiling at him.

 

Moon POV:

 

“So how was your date?” Young Mi plops down next to Sung Mi on her bed. She pokes her cheek and takes off her glasses, teasing her.

“It was fun. We gave some fans some food and we had a nice time-”

“Did he kiss you?” Young Mi interrupts, getting a glare from her younger sister. Sung Mi clears and continues.

“We also went to this really nice restaurant and the food was great and he looked so good with his suit and I-”

“But did he kiss you?” She interrupts again.

“No… But I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason why-” She states before getting interrupted once again.

“Yeah I'm sure there is, HE’S GAY.” Young Mi yells as she gets more comfortable in her seat.

“Young Mi, don't you think you're exaggerating.”

“Dude, even I would've banged you, looking like that, Jesus Christ that kid needs to check himself before he-”

“Wrecks himself, I know Young Mi, I know.” Sung Mi reaches over to her sister and gets her glasses back and looks down at the notebook in her lap, scrunching up her nose at some new topic she had been studying.

“What are you gonna do about the fact that your first love likes -” Young Mi interjects in English.

“First of all, that isn't true-”

“You have no proof.”

“Whatever; second of all, I'll just ask him out for coffee-”

“Um, if you didn't notice, girls don't do that here.”

“Why not-”

Because-” Young Mi starts in a sing song manner.

“Stop interrupting me, Jesus Christ.” She fumes while her sister snickers. She fixes her shirt and puts her notebook on her bedside table. “I'll just text him, is that acceptable, Miss We-Don't-Do-That-In-Korea.”

“Yes, go ahead, milady.” Young Mi bounces off the bed just as she came, and strolls into the living room. She catches a glimpse of her sister putting on headphones and grabbing her laptop.

“You're not gonna text him are you?” She smirks.

“I need to watch anime to get my mind off your stupid rules.”

“Limit yourself to shojou then, no unnecessary deaths there, I'm sure.”

“God your annoying.”

 


AN: Hi, umm so like yeah, first fic on AFF. Hope you like it so far. Been writing for a while but I didn't know if I should post anything up. I'd like to thank my fabulous co-author nanasends for telling me its a good story so far. 나티 사랑해~~. I won't be posting that often after this chapter because I'm going to start school soon (southern hemisphere problems) but I do write on a daily basis so watch out for surprise updates every couple of week. I always post about one or two chapters every other week and I have a wattpad, so go check it out if you feel like it. I have one fic up there so check it out if you wanna hate me for being so darn complicated. Please support this fic by subscribing and upvoting (only if you want, (´◠ω◠`)) and give me feedback because I really appreciate it. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ∩(︶▽︶)∩ This fic was originally supposed to be for the wattpad one but I decided to make it into a BTS fic for some reason。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。. Again, thank you so much for reading (▰˘◡˘▰) and continue supporting the fic. ♪(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫ 감사합니다~~