Two Sides of A Coin

Forward and Backward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not even an hour after you came home, you saw Bobby's car pulling up to your house, Hanbin leaping down the staircase to open the door for him.

"You're gonna fall," you told Hanbin just seconds before he -- you guessed it -- fell. It was funny to think that a good portion of the boys from your school prayed for his "overflowing charisma." Yeah, right.

As he peeled himself off of the floor, gingerly rubbing his sore kneecaps, you could only shake your head knowingly from behind your magazine.

Ever since Hanbin nearly broke both legs last summer (he got away lucky with only one), it was kind of a household rule that you had to keep an eye on him when you could -- even if you were, in fact, the younger sister in the relationship. The last time you didn't, he came home with a busted lip and your mom nearly cried. She'd for sure say something about the way he was limping now, even though you sort of tried your best to stop him.

Your eyes flickered back to your magazine. "You know, one of these days, you'll lose some teeth, Hanbin. And you know who mom and dad will blame, right?"

Hanbin rolled his eyes, ignoring you as he limped to the door. As Bobby entered the house, his eyes immediately gravitated toward you, lying on the couch with your long legs propped up on the opposing armrest. It was practically a gift from the heavens to see you like that. His smirk widened as saw how revealing your shorts were, but your sharp glare was enough to keep him in place. 

"Must be some kind of record," Hanbin said, carelessly slamming the door shut with his foot. "You met that girl, what, an hour ago and you're already back?"

Bobby shook his head, eyes momentarily flickering over to you, before landing back on Hanbin. "Nah, we didn't do anything. She was actually kind of annoying."

As Bobby pulled his hoodie off over his head, you could see the two fresh hickeys stamped on either side of his throat. You didn't know why he even bothered trying to lie about it when it was so obvious what he just got done doing.

Not that it really changed things. You still didn't care about his love life (or lack thereof) at all.

Even Hanbin knew he was full of , snorting as he leaned against the couch. "Yeah, right."

Bobby rolled his eyes, this time not looking in your direction. "Anyway, I was just heading to the skatepark. We should hit it while the sun is still up."

"I'm up for it," Hanbin nodded."Junhoe and Donghyuk are already down there. I'll go upstairs and grab some boards."

As your brother bounded back up the stairs (thankfully reaching the top in one piece), you could see Bobby's expression switch instantly. He looked over at you, lips curled into an arrogant smirk. "Wanna come along and be my good luck charm?"

"Only for Hanbin's wellbeing," you replied, not bothering to look up from your magazine. "But if you fall and break your legs, I guess that's a bonus."

"I love it when you to me."

 

 

 

 

You sat down at the edge of the skate bowl, gazing disinterestedly at the boys from behind your sunglasses. Thank God, Seyeon was next to you, chatting your ear off about the latest gossip or you wouldn't know what to do to pass the time. No doubt, the boys would be there till the late hours of night.

"I think Donghyuk has a thing for you," Seyeon said, making you look at the white-capped boy at the far end. "Can't say I'm surprised. All of the boys have liked you at some time or another."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter