New friend

Is This Love?

 

Yoona's POV

Grandpa got discharged from the hospital where he stayed at for about a week now, and the doctors said it was okay to bring him home. My mom told me that she already called nay nay about grandpa getting discharged and she said that the dinner is tomorrow instead of today because she wanted to let grandpa rest.

When we got home, I helped my mom cook for us and when we were done I had the urge to talk to grandpa about him and Naynay.

"Grandpa can you please tell me how you know Naynay now?" He looked up and smiled "well... Im just gonna tell you to wait because i think you and sehun need to hear this" i looked at him "what does Sehun have to do with all this?" I asked him curiously and then my mom spoke up "yoona can't you just wait until tomorrow?"

"Fine I'll wait, but can you pick me up tomorrow at the university? I have school tomorrow." She nodded "Okay I will pick you up when your done, but bring extra clothes so you can just change there and you better wear something nice." "Okay okay I will mom"

~the next morning

I woke up earlier than my alarm clock because I couldn't wait till it was dinner time and I can finally get the answers I've been waiting for.

I was getting ready to go to school and I remembered I had to bring extra clothes so I brought my pink coat that my mom gave me for my birthday.

I went downstairs when I finished getting ready and my mom and grandpa were there eating breakfast. "Good morning mom and grandpa" I said as I went up to them and gave them both a kiss on their cheeks "hello honey, im gonna pick you up later at school when your done just call me and I'll be there."

Do you want me to drop you off?" My mom asked me as she was handing me my breakfast which consisted of bacon and egg my usual breakfast.

"No it's okay mom i can take a cab to school, I already called for one to pick me up, just make sure to pick me up at school." As i was finishing my breakfast I heard a horn outside "oh that must be the cab, bye mom and grandpa i gotta go now the cab is outside see you later."

I went outside and got in the cab. When we got to school I thanked and payed the man and walked out to go to the school entrance. As i was walked inside the building i saw someone who i have not seen before, i think that she was a new student because she looks like she was lost.

I went up to her "excuse me miss do you need any help?" She turned around "oh yes please, do you know where the nursing department is I'm new here." She gave me a smile and i smiled back "yeah I'm heading there right now just come with me."

She nodded and started to follow me. we started to walk towards the nursing department. "Uhmm hi my name is Im yoona." She looked at me and smiled "hi yoona I'm Yuri nice to meet you and thank you for helping me, i just moved back here from England to start my nursing courses"

"Oh thats nice that you decided to live here again, okay were here can i see your schedule so i can see what classes you have and i can show you where to go." I asked her and she handed me her schedule, i looked at it. "Oh you have the same classes as me." I told her smiling.

The bell rang telling us that we had only five minutes left to get to class. My fist class was psychology so i walked with Yuri and took a seat at my seat while she sat next to me since theres no one sitting next to me.

The bell rang signaling us that it was lunch time. I stood up and i noticed Yuri staying in her seat. I went up to her "Yuri what are you doing still in your seat aren't you eating lunch?" She looked at me from her seat "no I'm just gonna stay here and eat" i pulled her up "come on Yuri, come with me to eat lunch since I'm lonely and don't worry i have a secret place where we can eat our lunch" she stood up and took her bag "okay thanks"

I took her to the roof top where i always eat my lunch we ate and got to know about each other.she told me that she lived here until she was sixteen and they had to move to London because of her dads job. We exchanged numbers and we became friends fast.

The bell rung again and we walked to our next class. we talked the whole day and listened to our professors until the bell rang for the last period of the day.

We said our goodbyes and i told her to text me anytime. When she was gone I went to the bathroom and changed and then i called my mom so she can pick me up. It was already 5:30 pm so i knew that they were getting ready to go to the dinner at naynay's house.

"Mom I'm done with school are you coming to pick me up now?" I said as I was walking to the entrance at school it was already dark. "Uhmm honey I'm sorry I can't pick you up because were already at Renay's house"

"What!? What do you mean you can't pick me up and why are you already at nay nay's house? I yelled trough the phone. "Well Renay called and she said that Sehun was picking us up so we wouldn't have to drive there."

"so whose gonna pick me up?" I asked my mom "I am" i heard a deep familiar voice behind me and when I turned I couldn't believe who it was. When i faced him he had a huge smirk plastered on his face.