Fun day with Kyle

Is This Love?

Double update enjoy!!!

 

Yoona's POV

Once we got to Yuri's car I put Kyle down so that he can go to his car seat.

When that was done, we made our way to the park, since thats where he wanted to go when we asked him.

When we arrived at the park, Yuri took Kyle out of his car seat and we made our way under the tree where we placed a picnic mat on the ground.

We sat down for a few minutes, and then Kyle decided that he wanted to play at the playground nearby. So Yuri let him play.

I was looking at him play and i could really tell the similarity between him and Kai.

"Yuri can i ask you a question?" I turned to her and saw her head up while looking at the sky.

She looked at me and smiled. "Yeah sure, what is it?" She said smiling at me.

"Uhmm are you ever going to tell Kai about his son?" As i asked her, and her smile disappeared.

I stared at her, while waiting for an answer and she looked like she was thinking hard.

"I will tell him when the time is right, I don't think I'm ready to tell him yet." I nodded my head at her answer

"Does Kyle ever ask you about his dad?" I asked her turning my head to look at Kyle having fun playing with other kids.

"He did, he asked me once when he started out at the daycare center." She paused for a minute to look at him and then turned to me

"I told him that even if i told him he wouldn't understand the situations, he just said okay, but i knew he was sad because he doesn't know whats happening. his friends has a whole family while he only has me" she said smiling, but i knew it was forced.

"Well i think you did a good job taking care of him by your self" i smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"Thanks, you know what?" I looked at her curiously "what?" I asked her

"Im glad that you became my bestfriend, and I'm glad that i could tell you everything, so thank you" she came over to me and hugged me tightly and i hugged her back.

"Mom, aunty Yoona can we go get ice cream now?" We heard Kyle say and we separated from each other

"Are you done playing now?" I heard Yuri say and i seen Kyle nod.

"Okay lets put this away and we can go get ice cream"

We were done putting the picnic mat away and made our way to Yuri's car.

I placed Kyle on his car seat and then opened the passengers side so that i could sit down.

When we were about to leave my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my mom. "Yuri could you wait a minute? my mom is calling me all of a sudden." She nodded and i made my way outside

"Hello? Mom is there a problem?" I asked her.

"No Yoona. I just called to remind you that the dinner at Nay Nays house is today" she said through the phone.

"Okay i will be home in about 2 hours, im with Yuri right now."

"Okay honey, tell Yuri i said hello. Okay bye see you later." My mom said "okay bye Mom" and i ended the call

I opened the car door and sat down. "Is everything okay?" Yuri asked me and she started to drive.

"Yeah everything is fine, she just called to remind me about the dinner at Kai's house today. She also told me to say hi to you" she smiled and nodded

"Thats nice of her"

---------------------------------------------

We were done eating ice cream and now we are on our way to my house so she can drop me off and so i could get ready.

When we made it to my house, i said good bye and hugged both of them, i was about to open the door when Kyle stopped me.

"Aunty Yoona when am i gonna see you again?" He asked me and i smiled at him.

"How about this, you can come over at my house anytime you want to see me and we can watch movies together would you like that?" He nodded vigorously and i smiled widely at that.

"Just tell your Mom when and she could give me a call okay?" I told him

"Okay aunty Yoona, bye! Thank you for today." And he gave me a kiss on my cheeks

I opened the door. And got out "bye Kyle be a good boy okay?"

"Okay aunty Yoona" he said while giving me his toothy smile

They left and i made my way inside the house so that i could get ready for this dinner.

 

______________________________

BTW this fanfic is also on my wattpad acount, Marxadon22_ you can check it out there it has more chapters since im always on wattpad and i update more often there than here in asianfanfics.