First meeting

Is This Love?

~chapter 2~

Oh Sehun's POV
Today I woke up early because I had to go to the office to finish my work that was unfinished. When I arrived there everybody greeted me, because I'm the Vice President of the company while my dad is the president. When I entered my office, my assistant, Tao came up to me and said that I needed to go to the presidents office because we need to talk about our new project. When I arrived in front of the door, of course I knocked because I have manners.

As I entered, my dad was there looking at some files and I just sat down in front of him. "So have you found a land where we can build our new hotel?" My dad asked while one of his eyebrows stood up.
"Yes I did, I think it's a great land because there is a lake nearby and the view is great. It's called Springfield's and not that much people live there so we shouldn't have any problems buying the land".

"Okay you will have to go there tomorrow to see if you could make a deal with the people there, and see if they will leave and we can start the project soon" my father said. "Okay. I should get going now I have a lot of unfinished work to do" I said to my dad and I left the room.

~~the next day~~

Still Sehun's POV
I drove to Springfield's and spoke to the people there, they all agreed except for one family, the Im Family. I had no choice but to go there personally and talk to them. When I got there I saw a pretty lady around my age. I went up to her and said "Hi are you Ms. Im?" And she said yes. She invited me inside the house so we could talk.

Once I got inside their house she told me to sit down, so i did and we started to talk. I told her that im Oh Sehun the Vice president of Oh enterprises and when I said that, I saw that her face changed and she told me to get out at once.

Yoona's POV
When the the guy introduced himself as the Vice president of Oh enterprises my face changed and told him to get out. It was because i didn't wanna sell our house that my dad built for us, it was the only thing he left for my family and me.
When i was pushing him to the door he stopped me and spoke up "please reconsider my offer.

We will double the payment or you can just tell us how much you want." It made me mad more because i don't need his money i just need this house because its the only thing that reminded me of my dad.

When I was about to ask him to leave again, my mom and my grandpa came home from the market and my mom came up to me and Sehun. She then asked me "Yoona, honey who is this handsome young lad?" I then made a face of disgust and told her that he's from Oh enterprises and that he's the one who wants to buy our house for the new hotel they were gonna build. And my mom just stood there nodding her head. Then he spoke up.

Sehun's POV
After Yoona explained what i was there for. I spoke up and told her mom "please read the contract, I will come back next week, to give you time to decide" and she took the contract from me and said "Ok Mr. Oh I'll try reading it but its not up to me to decide, its up to my daughter" when she said that, I knew that this will be harder than I thought.

"Ok Mrs. Im, i will be leaving now. I hope you make the right choice." I bowed and as I was about to leave, Yoona spoke up "I will NEVER sell this house". I just ignored it and walked back to the car.

Yoona's POV
When Mr. Oh was about to leave I spoke up and said "I will NEVER sell this house" but he just ignored me and walked back to his car. My mom just looked at me and shrugged because she knows the reason why I refused the offer. I went deep in my thoughts, but i came back to reality when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it says Taeyeon.
I picked it up.

Me: hello Taeyeon.
Her: oh hey Yoona do you wanna come over my house to eat dinner because my husband and I wanted to have a gathering.
Me: yeah i think i have time. Is Tiffany also gonna be there?
Her:uhmm yeah she is, I'll just send a text message for the address later
Me: ok see you later.
After the call, I got a message from Taeyeon
"The diner will be at my house @ 1808 Highrise boulevard , see you later"