This changes everything

Is This Love?

Yoona's POV

I finished getting ready and made my way downstairs to our living room where i heard my mom and grandpa talking to someone.

"Mom I'm ready, we should go now. We don't want to be late for this dinner" I told her and when i looked at them i saw non-other than Sehun.

"Uhmm Mom what is he doing here?" I said pointing at him, I was clearly surprised that he was here in my living room since we were going to have dinner at their house.

"Oh okay since your done we can head out now, come on Sehun" my mom said not even bothering to answer me.

'Well then!' I told myself

To answer my own question, i guess he's here because he came to pick us up. I don't get why though, because we can get there by ourselves, but i guess its Nai Nai again since its always her doing.

I made my way to his car and was about to open the back door when my mom stopped me.

"Yoona sit in the front with Sehun" she ordered. I didn't want to argue with her.

"Fine" I grumbled opening the passengers side and getting in.

The whole ride to Nai Nai's house was quiet and I felt like something is going to be wrong with this dinner.

I didn't even know we arrived because I got out of my reverie when Sehun opened the door to my side of the car.

Getting out of the car I muttered a quick thanks and made my way to my mom and grandpa at the entrance of their very big house.

As I was about to enter the house i was engulfed in a bone breaking hug.
I knew it was Nai Nai because there is only one person that i knew that could hug like this.

I was running out of breath because Nai Nai didn't wan't to pull away. I was glad i could finally breathe when someone behind me spoke up.

"Nai Nai if you don't let her go anytime soon she will die of oxygen deprivation" i heard Sehun say as Nai Nai let me go.

I took a few big breaths "oh my, im sorry dear. I really missed you" she proclaimed excitedly and everyone laughed.

"But Nai Nai i saw you just barely a week ago" i said chuckling. "I know i know, but i really missed you" she countered

I chuckled "Okay, Nai Nai i missed you too"

We went inside the house and sat down on the couch, while i said hi to everyone.

"I bet you guys are hungry, come on lets go to the dining room so we can finally eat." She smiled and led us to the dining room.

We all sat down and started eating and everyone was silent until, Ben spoke up "so Nai Nai why did you ask everyone to come to dinner today?" He asked curiously.

"I asked everyone to come because I want to talk about Yoona and Sehun"
And with what she said, i choked on my food.

"Yoona are you okay?" Sehun asked while everyone is just staring at us.

"I'm fine, can i be excused i need to go to the restroom." I stood up to walk away but i remembered I didn't know where it is.

Taeyeon stood up "ill take you there Yoona" she said and led me to the restroom.

Sehun's POV

when Yoona and Taeyeon left to go to the bathroom, everyone went back to eating, but silence took over again. Until i spoke up.

"Nai Nai i already told you that me and Yoona doesn't want to get married to each other" i stated and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Can't you guys just do what your grandpa and i want?" She asked me softly "it's his last wish and now it will be mine too." She muttered and started to cry.

"Nai Nai what do you mean by that?" My father asked her clearly concerned.

A few seconds later Yoona and Taeyeon came back and took a seat.

"I called everyone to come to dinner because i needed to tell all of you" she said as she started to cry more.

"Tell us what, Nai Nai?" This time my mom asked.

She gave us a weak smile. "I called you all because i found out that i have cancer, and i only have a few months left to live. The doctor said that the longest i can live is a year and a half." She said flatly and everyone gasped.

She looked at me and Yoona "Thats why i keep asking for you guys to get married because it's what me and Ray wanted, i want to see Sehun happy with his own family, since all he does is work."

"I know thats what you wanted Nai Nai, but we just can't, it wouldn't be right for the both of us" i explained.

She stood up suddenly and started to run towards her room, but before she could get there she collapsed on the floor.

Everyone stood up and ran towards her. Kai was the first person to get there and carried her towards her room, while everyone followed.

He set her down on the bed and covered her. "I'll just call her doctor" he said and left.

I walked towards her bed and took her hands "I'm so sorry Nai Nai" i whispered and my mom came over to hug me.

A few minutes later Kai came in with a guy that looked like he was in his mid thirties.

"Guys this is Dr. Martin, he is Nai Nai's doctor, well besides Dr. Smith" he said and my dad made his way towards him and shook his hand.

The doctor then made his way towards me and Nai Nai. "Sorry can i check her vitals for a second" he said and i let her hand go.

He did his thing and after about ten minutes he came to all of us. "Well it looks like she needs a lot of rest, I prescribed some medicine for her to take. And i hope you guys don't tire her out, she needs all the rest she can have. I hope whatever happened today doesn't happen again because shes slowly getting worse. I will come back next week to monitor her, and if something happens don't hesitate to call me." He said and handed my dad a piece of paper.

"When will she wake up?" Yoona spoke up. "She'll wake up in about an hour or so. Don't worry she just tired herself out, but be more careful about her next time" he concluded

We all nodded and My dad shook hands with him again while he said his farewell to everyone.

Everyone was still shocked about the news that Nai Nai had cancer And Kai suddenly came up to us.

"Dad I'll take Nai Nai's prescription, I'll go to the pharmacy right now so you guys can stay here and look after her." He said and my dad handed him the piece of paper.

He waved goodbye to everyone and left the room. We were in her room for about 1 hour now, when i noticed she started to wake up. I ran to her and held her hand.

"Oh my gosh Nai Nai you're finally awake, you scared all of us" i yelled and everyone came to surround us.

She smiled softly, but we all knew it was fake. "I'm fine now, you all can leave" she ordered towards all of us.

"But Nai Nai the doctor said -" my dad got cut of by Nai Nai. "I said leave" and she pointed at the door.

We didn't want to repeat what happened today so we left, but before we all could go she spoke up. "Wait! You all can go except Yoona and Sehun" she uttered.

I look towards Yoona and she nodded so we stayed behind while everybody exited the room. We were standing by the door awkwardly and made our way towards her. I stood by her left side while Yoona was on the other side of the bed.

"Sit down both of you" she ordered and we both sat down. She held my hand with her left hand and held Yoona with her right hand.

"I know I'm asking you guys to do something you both don't want, and I've been thinking if you guys don't want to get married then its okay. It's just that i know you guys are perfect for each other and Ray and I wanted this to happen, but i guess I can't fulfill his dreams now, it would be wrong to force you guys. I'm sorry" she cried.

I squeezed her hands "its okay Nai Nai" i assured

"No it's not okay, i only have a few months left to live, i just want to see you happy. If setting you guys up to get married was wrong then I'm really sorry for what I've done, but can you blame me?" She countered

Yoona smiled at her and spoke up "No Nai Nai, but -"

"Well were done here, I'm going back to sleep, I'm tired" she said and pulled up her blanket so that its covering her face.

"Nai Nai, come on stop being childish" i scolded her and all she did was say "hmmp".

So with that Yoona and I left her. "You think she's gonna be okay?" She asked me. "I think so, but im not sure. Come on I'll drop you guys off"

I dropped them back home and i went to bed, where i fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of yelling and ran towards the sound. There i saw Nai Nai refusing to eat her food.

"Come on Nai Nai, you have to eat. You need to take your medicine" my mom said said begging her. I went towards them.

"Nai Nai, you have to listen to mom, how can you get better when you don't want to eat?" I asked her

"Simple, i don't want to get better i just want to die so i can finally be with Ray! " she yelled and ran to her room.

I knocked on her door "come on Nai Nai open the door, you need to eat" i said as i pounded on her door. "No! Leave me alone" she yelled once again.

I sighed heavily. 'This is gonna be a long day' i thought to myself. I went straight to my room and opened to door to my office. I don't think i can go to work with Nai Nai like this.

I started to work, and lost track of time. I only realized that it was already dinner time when i looked at the clock. I was hungry since I didn't eat breakfast and lunch so i made my way to the kitchen where i found my mom cooking.

"Oh honey, you didn't go to work today?" She asked as she stirred the pot.

"Yeah i couldn't go to work with Nai Nai like that so i just did my stuff here" i explained.

"Okay, but you should know she never eat yet and she also didn't come out of her room, even if i tried to get her to eat, she still refused." She said sadly.

"I have an idea, but first give me my food i also never eat yet" i said and she laughed. "Hey if i knew you were here I would've called you and give me a few more minutes, its still cooking" she countered.

"Okay mom" i said and gave her a kiss. I went to my room and called the only person that could get Nai Nai to eat and Its non other than Yoona.

I pressed the call button and waited, after 3 rings she finally answer.
Y: hello? Whose this?
S: its me Sehun
Y: oh Sehun, what's up? How come you called? did something happen to Nai Nai? Is she okay?
S: calm down Yoona, thats why i called. Nai Nai refuses to eat and take her medicine, i think only you could make her.
Y: okay, im coming over then. I'll call for a taxi.
S: no i can pick you up just give me a few minutes ill be there.
Y: no its okay
S: come on i won't take no for an answer
Y: fineeee
S: okay see you in a few.

I went to the kitchen and told my mom i had to pick up Yoona and she just nodded.

I went inside my car and drove to her house where she was waiting outside.

I motioned for her to get in and i drove back to my house. We went inside the house and led her to Nai Nai's door.

"What's wrong with Nai Nai again?" She asked me "uhm she refused to eat and take her medicine, and when i told her she has to eat in order to get better, she still refused and told us that she'd rather die so she can finally be with grandpa" I explained to her.
"Nai Nai open the door" i yelled

"No! Go away!" She yelled back. "Come on Yoona's here with me" it was quiet for a few seconds then, she opened the door so we could both get in.

"Nai Nai you have to eat and take your medicine" Yoona said concerned "no i just want to die so i can be with Ray, since he's the only one that cares about me" she pouted

"Thats not true Nai Nai we all care about you" i said hugging her

"No i still refuse" she said crossing her arms.

"Fine i agree" Yoona spoke up. "Agree to what?" I asked her. "I agree to marry you, only if Nai Nai promises to take care of herself, to always eat and take her medicine" she said

Nai Nai jumped up and down and came toward Yoona to give her a hug
"Okay i will do that!" Nai Nai yelled and came over to hug me.

"Uhmm Yoona are you crazy!?" I mouthed to her "Trust me" she mouthed back and i just nodded.

"Im so happy Right now! I can't believe it!" Nai Nai exclaimed. "Yeah me too" i said honestly.

Well this changes everything.

_______________________________
Well Yoona finally agreed to marry sehun. What do you guys think will happen next?

Don't forget comment if you'd like thanks! 😄😁