Dinners and Gatherings

Is This Love?

Sehuns POV

4:00 pm
I woke up from my nap to the sound of my phone ringing. I stood up from my bed and walked to the dresser and picked up my phone. I looked at the caller ID And it was my sister Taeyeon, so I answered it right away.
Me: hello? What do you need?
Taeyeon: Sehun! do you have time today? Me and Baekhyun is having a dinner party with the family and some of my friends.
Me: yes I do since today is my day off but, I have to go somewhere later to meet someone.
Taeyeon: ok it at 6:00 don't be late nay nay and mom will be there, Bye.
Me: ok bye

** nay nay is pronounce as nai nai its what they call their grandma **

After She hung up. Iwent to my bathroom and took a bath since I had to meet Ms. Im and try to persuade her again to sell her house. After I was done it was already 4:50 pm and I only have an hour till the dinner and I drove to her house.

@ Im's residence

I arrive at her house at 5:10 and walked to her gate when I was about to knock on the door, the door flung open and there she was. She gave me a glare when she saw me and walked past me closing the door.

She looked like she was going somewhere base on how she was dressed.
I went up to her. "So Ms. Im have you changed your mind about our offer yet?" She look at me and said "why would I change my mind I already told you Mr. Oh im never selling this house" she gave me another glare before running to a taxi and leaving me with a shocked face as she left me there standing.

I went to my car feeling frustrated because I couldn't make her agree to my offer, I looked at the time on my watch and it was already 5:30 and I decided to buy a cake for the party so I went to the bakery. It was already 5:50 when I arrive at my sisters dinner party.

I walked to the front door and pressed the doorbell. When I pressed the doorbell again the second time, I heard an unfamiliar voice yell out "Hold on im coming!" I was thinking that it was one of my sisters friends so I shrugged it off and the door flung open. And I saw her, Im Yoona. "You! What are you doing here!" We both yelled at the same time.

Yoona's POV

After I ran to the taxi I told the driver to stop at the bakery so i could buy a cake and then when I was done buying it, I told the driver Taeyeon's address that she texted me and I arrive at her house 10 minutes after.

I walked to the the door and pressed the doorbell, I heard her yell "coming!" And she open the door. "Hi Yoona! Why are you so early? No one is here yet."
I looked at her and smiled. "Well I thought you needed help and I didn't wanna get stuck in case there was traffic."
"Well okay you can come in And thanks for coming."

I went inside and she gave me house slippers to use. "So do you need any help?" I asked her. "No its ok, you can just sit there I can do it myself I'm almost done" just as she was done talking, a guy came out from inside the kitchen. And he asked Taeyeon "Tae are you coming to help me they're almost here" he then looked at me and then to Taeyeon.
"Uhm Tae whoose this?" He asked taeyeon and she smiled "oh hun this is Yoona, the one i've been telling you about." He looked at me and smiled walking up to me and Taeyeon and shook my hands "nice to finally meet you Yoona I've heard so much about you I'm Baekhyun by the way, Taeyeon's husband" I smiled and shook his hands "nice to finally meet you too baekhyun" i looked at Taeyeon and she was smiling, then baekhyun spoke up again and said well since we're all friends you may call me Baek its easier to say it that way" I smiled again and nodded "well yoona just sit down and relax i'll be in the kitchen" Taeyeon said and i said ok.

While waiting the doorbell rang and Taeyeon popped her head from the kitchen door and told me to open the door since they have to finish what they were doing. I heard the doorbell again and walked to the door and yelled out "hold on im coming" and I opened the door to find him there standing in front of me "You! What are you doing here!" We both yelled at the same time.