Hospital visit

Is This Love?

Sehun's POV

After i dropped off yoona. I went home and i found naynay waiting for me at the living room. "So sehunnie what happened to yoona? Is she okay?" She suddenly asked me curiously. I looked at her "Uhm naynay i think she's okay but her grandpa is still at the hospital".

"Okay then, well goodnight sehunnie" naynay came and kissed me. "Nay nay don't forget were going for your monthly check up tomorrow" i said and she nodded "don't worry sehunnie i wont forget" and she walked to her room.

~The Next Morning~

Sehun's POV

I woke up at 8:00 in the morning remembering that i have to go with nay nay to her check up. I stood up from the bed and went to my bathroom to take a bath.
After i was done, i put on a white V neck shirt and black pants, i felt weird because I'm usually wearing my suit with slacks.

I went downstairs since my room was on the second floor and i went to nay nay's room to see if she is ready. when i got there i saw that she was ready so i walked up to her "nay nay are you ready to go? Your appointment is in 30 minutes. " She looked up "yeah hold on just let me get my bag."

When nay nay was finished getting her things we started walking to the front door, as we were walking we saw Kai my younger brother with my mom and dad, who were eating in the kitchen.

"Good Morning guys" i said as i gave my mom a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning too you too. Are you going with nay nay for her checkup?" My mom asked me. "Yeah were about to go right now, see you guys later".

"Okay be safe" she responded back. Before me and nay nay could go, Kai spoke up "Bro can i come too? I don't have anything to do today." "Okay if you want to come, then come" i said while walking.

I drove us to the same hospital that i dropped yoona off from last night. When we got there the lady at the front desk talked "good morning. How may i help you sir?"
"Yes, well were here to see Dr. Smith, we have an appointment with him at 9:30." "Oh yes you must be Mr. Oh, Dr. Smith is in his office waiting for you, you can go ahead" we thanked her and went to Dr. Smith's office.

When we got there he was at his desk waiting for us. "Hi Sehun, Renay, and Kai, is today the monthly checkup" he said while smiling. We were close to Dr. Smith since my dad and him were practically partners, Dr. Smith is one of our investors for the Hotel. "Hi Dr. Smith, how are you?" I asked him. "Im doing well, how are the hotel plans going?."

When he said that i remembered yoona not wanting to sell her house, 'I wonder why?' I asked myself. "Oh it's going well, were just waiting for one more family to agree and then we can go ahead and start.

"Okay thats good to hear, well.. lets get to business, Sehun and Kai could you wait outside in the waiting room while i check up on Renay?" Me and Kai nodded while standing up to wait outside. When we made it out of his office, me and Kai walked To the waiting room.

When we found seats to sit on, me and Kai sat down. We were just waiting there and sitting when i looked out the window and saw yoona talking with a doctor.
I ran outside the door "Yoona!" She turned around and excused herself to the doctor she was talking to.

"Sehun? What are you doing here? You look... Different without your work outfit." She looked at me and then looked at what im wearing. "Nay nay has her check up today so i went with her" "Oh okay. Is she okay?" And Before i could answer her question i got cut off by Kai. "Bro whose this pretty lady?" I looked at him. "Kai this is yoona, yoona this is Kai my brother" she gave him a smile and they shake hands.

After i was done with my little introduction, kai once again talked. "So yoona how do you know my brother" i looked at her and she looked uncomfortable, she must not like talking to people she just met so i answered for her. "Well kai remember what i said at Dr. Smith's office about us waiting for one more family to agree with our plan?" He nodded "well its her family we are waiting for."

"Ohh so thats her family you were talk-" before he could finish. Nay nay came and interrupted him 'wow my family like to cut off people' i said to myself.

"Hi yoona" nay nay said while walking over to us and engulfed yoona in a hug. "Hi nay nay how was your appointment? Are you okay?" She asked looking worried. "Yes dear, don't worry about me I'm totally fine, you're such a caring person" nay nay said smiling widely.

"Oh yoona how about your grandpa? Is he okay?" Nay nay asked yoona

Yoona's POV

"Oh yoona how about your grandpa? Is he okay?" Nay nay asked me "oh he's recovering well nay nay, he just needs to take lots of rests". "Okay thats good to hear... And Since were already here and i wanna meet your family" nay nay asked me, i looked at her shocked that she would want to come and meet my family "uhmm o-okay then, follow me" i said as we started walking to my grandpa's room.

It was okay for me to let them meet my family because I'm starting to get more closer to nay nay and since i already met the Sehun's family (well except his dad) i should also introduce my family to them.