Unexpected meeting

Is This Love?

Yoona's POV:

I was walking fast because I needed to go to school and we had a test today, I was already late. My phone rang and when I picked it up, I bumped into someone and we both fell down.

I saw that she was crying and she looks like she was running away from someone so, I helped her up and handed her a tissue while asking her if she was ok? She just stood there while crying more and I told her to sit down so I could talk to her and maybe help her.

I introduced myself "hi I'm Im Yoona and I'm really sorry if I bumped into you, I wasn't looking are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" I asked worriedly. while I was asking her the question someone came and Ran towards us. "OMG!! Tiffany are you ok!?" The girl looked to the side and saw me, she then introduced herself "Hello my name is Byun Taeyeon, I'm sorry about what happened and thank you for helping my friend" she said and I answered back saying "hello Taeyeon nice to meet you, I'm Im Yoona."

I said while looking at the lady next to me crying. "Oh yeah she's Tiffany my bestfriend" she said while smiling and sat down next to Tiffany. while she was crying Taeyeon is there comforting her, I just stayed quiet. Then another person came up to Tiffany and dragged her to stand up he then starts to yell at her saying "how dare you run away from me?" Taeyeon then said "Siwon stop it your hurting her AGAIN!! can you just leave her alone!! she doesn't wanna be with you anymore!!" I then looked at Tiffany who stood there frozen.

Then Siwon spoke with a smirk in his face "she's my wife, so I get to do whatever I want with her" he then pulled Tiffany who was struggling to get out of his grasp. Taeyeon ran to him and started to help Tiffany when Siwon pushed her and she fell down. I couldn't take it anymore so I came up to him and threw a rock at him, he then turn around and came at me but Tiffany Pulled him and he fell down. He then stood up and started to pull Tiffany's hair while he took out a knife and pointed it to Tiffany's face. When I saw him point the knife at her.

I told Taeyeon who was still on the floor trying to stand up and call the police and they came a few minutes later. The police then told Siwon to let her go or else they will shoot, so he had no choice but to let her go. Then the police went up to him and took him in their custody, while he was being dragged into the police car he smirked and said "I will be back for all of you."

After that I went up to Tiffany and Taeyeon and asked if they were ok I saw that Tiffany had a cut from the knife so I offered to help her since I'm training to be a nurse. she then finally speaks up "thank you for helping us get away from Siwon, I never got the guts to fight him until today so thank you." Ever since that unexpected meeting I met new friends and we started to hang out with each other after that.