Reunion

Is This Love?

Yoona's POV

When we got to my grandpa's room. I told them to wait outside the door so i could check if my grandpa was awake. I entered the door my mom was there sitting at the couch and my grandpa was watching tv. "Mom and grandpa is it okay if my friends come inside? They want to meet you guys."

"Its okay with me, i want to meet your friends too" my grandpa spoke up. So i nodded and went to the door. I opened it "you can come in now."

As they were walking in sehun said hello to my mom and grandpa. All i needed to do was introduce nay nay and Kai.

"Mom and grandpa, this is Kai Oh and Renay Oh but we call her nay nay" i said while pointing at each one of them. "Nay nay and Kai this is my mom Marie Im and my grandpa samuel Im" as i was finishing the introduction Nay nay spoke up surprising all of us.

"Samuel? Sam is that you?" I looked at my grandpa then to nay nay and then looked at my mom who stood there in shock. It was quiet until i spoke up "uhm guys? How do you know each other?" My grandpa looked up to me then to Renay and smiled "well Renay it has been a long time since we've seen each other" he said while smiling widely.

"Yes it has been a long time, how are you Marie?" Nay nay said as she turned to my mom. "Im doing well Renay, how about you?" She said smiling "well im also doing well, i just came from my check up"

"Grandpa can you please explain to me whats going on?" I said pleadingly. "Well yoona, the hospital is not the place to talk about all this. How about when i get discharged from here. We will explain everything over dinner"

"But-" before i could finish Nay nay cut me off. "Yeah thats a good idea. How about you guys come to our house, and we could talk about it there. Rose and Ben would also be there. They would be extremely excited to see you guys again"

~(Rose and Ben is Sehun, Taeyeon, and Kai's parents)

"Okay it's settled, when i get discharged from the hospital well have a dinner at the Oh's house." "When are you getting discharged?" Nay nay asked grandpa "maybe in a few days or at least in a week" he answered back. "Okay just give us a call when you're out so we could prepare everything."

"Well it was nice seeing you again after so many years, we have to go now, see you in a few days from now" nay nay said while walking to the door followed by sehun and Kai saying their goodbyes while walking towards the door.

After they were gone. I turned to look at both my mom and grandpa like i wanted an explanation, but my grandpa didn't want to answer any of my questions and went back to sleep.

Well now im deep in thought 'how does grandpa and nay nay know each other? By any chance were they a couple? Did they have a past? Why cant they tell me about it now?' A thousand questions appeared in my mind.

And i have to wait in weeks time for them to answers my questions. 'I cant wait that long, i need answers now' i thought to myself.

____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think so far? Im sorry if i don't update often, i have school to worry about so I'm gonna try my best to update. Thanks to all of you who are reading my book. 😃😄😁👍